Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Consistency As One Of The Backbone Of Facebook And Instagram Ads. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Consistency As One Of The Backbone Of Facebook And Instagram Ads. (116 Views)

How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria / Why Plastic Extrusion Process Forms The Backbone Of Modern Day Industries? / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consistency As One Of The Backbone Of Facebook And Instagram Ads. by Timo01(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2023
One of the key points to note when running ads is consistency.
You don't run ads for a day or a week and conclude that its not working and stop.

You have to keep running the ads and keep testing different parameters until you get the sweet spot.

The first set of ads is to create awareness for people to be aware of your product(s)/services.

subsequently, you start retargeting. So that your audience will know you are still in the market.

For me ads is a must whether I make sales or not, because of the above two factors.

1. I can't fold my hands and sit down and leave my business to fate, people need to be aware of my products/services.
2. I need to retarget people who showed some level of interest until the make purchase.
So I have no reason to stop running ads.

How do I raise the money? Read one my books to learn how to raise money for your Facebook and Instagram ads. [Check the link here ][/https://digitalnaij.com/ucr-method].

(1) (Reply)

Download 55k Nigeria Email List / How To Make Your SME More Eco-friendly / Let's Get ALL Your Printing Jobs Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.