Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

bb - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bb (4541 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Ibadan Matured Girls Only, Drop Ur BB Pin Here / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bb by tellwisdom: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2011
Naija gurls--:> [size=24pt]DIFFERENT HUMAN sad sad[/size]
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2011
Hello poster, don't be mistaken many women like men with "strong mentality" because they'll feel protected, but "iron men" I don't think so, just try to find the perfect balance and you'll see Nigerian womenin your hands wink
Re: bb by Tosinville(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2011
^Abi
Re: bb by Tosinville(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2011
Naija girls? smh!
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2011
Hi tosinville, I think people should stop these "Naija girls" generalization seriously one day you might miss a wonderful educated lady because she's a Nigerian
You people are estimated at 200M how come " Nigerian ladies" could all the same? come on
Re: bb by tellwisdom: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
Hi tosinville, I think people should stop these "Naija girls" generalization seriously one day you might miss a wonderful educated lady because she's a Nigerian
You people are estimated at 200M how come " Nigerian ladies" could all the same? come on

You mean you??
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tellwisdom I'm talking about Nigerian women in here wink
Re: bb by Tosinville(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
Nayah dear, we're just approximately 150M and if 80% of Nigerian girls are with bad attitude while the remaining 20% are good, tell me how would they generalize all of them?

Just exactly the way ladies complain that every man are cheat, does it mean every single guy out there cheat on their woman? but if most men cheat then every men will be classify as the same.

Lastly dearie, Nigerian women are so full of shitt trust me.
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tosinville dear, where are these statistics get from huh? listen brother, everything is about network, choice and believes
If you believe you'll have a gold digger or beggars what are you expecting though? on the contrary if you think you deserve a well educated, sweet and respectful lady now work on that, select your surroundings, go out with well educated people

You know an adage say this[b]" Tell me with whom you walk I'll tell you who you are"[/b] how come your father found your wonderful mother? and don't tell me that in their time gold diggers didn't exsit, they did of course but Nigerian men knew how to choose and that's your issue now Nigerian brother
Re: bb by okoomoge2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
I don't not mean to disrespect my Nigerian ladies but the truth need to be said.
Gone are the days when ladies because of good names!!! Good family,upright young men.
Today it is all about the higest bidders
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
oko omoge hello, I would say gone are days when guys knew how to choose their women"
Re: bb by Tosinville(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
Nayah, im feeling you dear but the Nigerian modern days mentalities have really changed from my parents olden days mentalities, maybe its the poverty rate, i still don't know.

For 85% of Nigerian guys to be speaking against their sisters shows things have really got out of hands in this nation. A foreigner will diss a Nigerian girl on here and Nigerian guys will still support the alien in collaboration to diss Nigerian girls.

Can i go to a french forum to diss a french girl like u and go away with it if your men won't attack me straight up?

For guys speaking against our own sisters shows many things have gone wrong for them all and we that lives here sees best.
Re: bb by okoomoge2(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ Nayah, which part of the world do u reside.
I am not hear to condemn or disrespect nija women.
I tell u what, women are the salt of the world once the salt gives bad taste, then there is a big problem.
I have had the opportunity to meet nigerian women over the years and very few worth the trouble.
Re: bb by okoomoge2(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mind you, I worked in bonny island,forcadoes,egbema,bayelsa,grew up in lagos,worked in eket,worked in aberdeen,worked in paris,worked in texas and now in perth. I have met women but nija women are not within my top five but I am married to a nigerian woman with a british background if at that the nigerian blood is still there!!!
Re: bb by Tosinville(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
Not bad to get married to a Nigerian woman who doesn't have Nigerian women mentalities.
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
Oko and Tosinville, again mentalities have anything to do with the country: Oko I'm leaving in Europe but I can give you many examples of non Nigerian/ African who are really materialistic!! trust me this kind of clichés you have are not completely wrong but it's overreacted, mentality is linked with your background, your parents and of course your SURROUNDINGS

You can be very poor and having values that a rich person can not even try to have, now this world is about money and this is not the Americans who are going to tell you the contrary
Again just try to look around you and you'll see what I mean
Re: bb by MrsChima1(f): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
What's the hell is a Nigerian Woman mentality?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^ask them grin
Re: bb by tellwisdom: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
An example of Nigerian gurl sad sad

Boy- I Love U
Girl- Shut Up
Boy- I will die 4 U
Girl- Shut Up
Boy- I Cant live witout U
Girl- Shut Up
Boy- I will buy U blackberry BoldTorch
Girl- Really
Boy- Shut Up,   angry angry
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^ lol I thought you're pseudo mean you're wise grin too much generalization hope when you'll get married to a Nigerian I would be invited grin
Re: bb by Tosinville(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tellwisdom thanks man.
Re: bb by Eiregirl(f): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

An example of Nigerian gurl sad sad

Boy- I Love U
Girl- Shut Up
Boy- I will die 4 U
Girl- Shut Up
Boy- I Cant live witout U
Girl- Shut Up
Boy- I will buy U blackberry BoldTorch
Girl- Really
Boy- Shut Up,   angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: bb by tellwisdom: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2011
Tellwisdom thanks man.

wink wink

^^ lol I thought you're pseudo mean you're wise  grin  too much generalization hope when you'll get married to a Nigerian I would be invited  grin

NAYAH, WILL U MARRY ME? undecided undecided
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^ brother maybe when you'll get wiser wink
Re: bb by tellwisdom: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
shocked shocked dont let me hold ur biyest o angry angry
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
lol I've already talked cheesy
Re: bb by tellwisdom: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
Lets do it somhw na wink wink, pwesh boi, looking sexy^^just holla wink
Re: bb by Nayah(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
lol Tellwisom grin grin grin grin
Re: bb by tellwisdom: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
Why u dey laff na cheesy, wldnt u like to see a pwesh bwai looking NNNMUAHH?? wink
Re: bb by Goldieluks: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

Why u dey laff na cheesy, wldnt u like to see a pwesh bwai looking NNNMUAHH?? wink

mr old shoe,what is biyest?
Re: bb by tellwisdom: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
cheesy cheesy EVERYBODY WAN DO ME----Its allowed wink
Re: bb by Mcleo007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
op is not far from the truth! Sometimes, i wonder if some naija babes understand what it means to be in a relationship. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding / When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you / She Still SCREW Her EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.