Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin (31705 Views)

Early Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by joe1309: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
micellgevity:
Don't call it an empty stadium, it is too early. People are just coming. I will keep you posted as e dey go. I be the media coordinator, North Central Agenda for Asiwaju and South West Agenda for Asiwaju (NCAA/SWAGA).
the aftermath of these pictures will certainly wow you. Kwara is APC!
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by optm(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Paid crowd. Saw the people gather at the APC party house with buses lined up to convey them to campaign location

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Viscuz: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
yes so far igbos won’t get there

Any tribe aside Igbo, u can’t insult us for good 7 years n when u realise u need us for election u start acting sane

The only rubbish in your book

Cursed corn termite
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Greatechng(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:
Jagaban of the universe, the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

He’s not even jagaban of Nigeria,, please don’t go far with your exaggeration
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Greatechng(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
This looks more like an Eid al-Adha to me than a political campaign
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Tflex01: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
micellgevity:
Don't call it an empty stadium, it is too early. People are just coming. I will keep you posted as e dey go. I be the media coordinator, North Central Agenda for Asiwaju and South West Agenda for Asiwaju (NCAA/SWAGA).

Funny enough, this is the picture Anambra last son aka Prince of Aba will start sharing as Tinubu's rally pictures in Ilorin.

Na una dey cause some dragging lol
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by micellgevity: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Latest update, even though, Jagaban is yet to arrive. Kwara is fully Batified.
Oga Bello
Yinka Quadir
Jide Kosoko and Zark Orji are here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by 00FFT00(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Corrinthians:
Let the crying contest begin!!! cheesy

Obidients called the Pandora Crook an anigma for pointing out Japan on a world map.

Dullest living things on the planet. grin

Do you really need to portray how your parents woefully failed at their responsibility in your upbringing?.
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by 00FFT00(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
micellgevity:
Latest update, even though, Jagaban is yet to arrive. Kwara I'd fully Beatified.

What N2k per head cannot do does not exist.
Nigerians are starving for change.
Vote Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed.
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Slymonster(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hope they have money for fuel back home lol
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Tflex01: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
moscow007:
Whenever you see Urchin's comments lined up in a thread just know they just finished their whatsapp group meeting and shared 10 MB data to members.

I know hunger can format one's brain, but its an avoidable curse for any youth to be supporting APC.

The role you are playing in attempting to destroy the lives of over 200million people makes you the scorn of the earth worst than Hitler.
Continue...all the curses you are pilling on your children becos of 30k per month.

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by christejames(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
FashionCookie:

Stop making a fool of yourself bros. "Going there to collect your share..." how much is this "share" if I may ask? Highest 2k...it only shows how hungry u are.
You for no make this statement...joke's on you dude.

Shut it, the joke is on you if you can't decipher my sarcasm there...
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by kissdabride: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
moscow007:
Whenever you see Urchin's comments lined up in a thread just know they just finished their whatsapp group meeting and shared 10 MB data to members.

I know hunger can format one's brain, but its an avoidable curse for any youth to be supporting APC.

The role you are playing in attempting to destroy the lives of over 200million people makes you the scorn of the earth worst than Hitler.
Continue...all the curses you are pilling on your children becos of 30k per month.
Yoruba Muslims with their suffering mentality

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Emola12(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
I can't wait to attend because dey av already gave me 10k to go there,,, Buh my vote is for PETER OBI lagbara olorun oba
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by kissdabride: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
moscow007:
Thiefnibu will never...I repeat, he will never ever smell Aso Rock.

Never!

No man is above God.
You can't mock God
Hire fake Bishops
Divide respected elders of Afenifere
Attempt to destroy and divide CAN
Threaten a whole tribe: unless they vote for you they can only get soaked bread
Armed or supported the arming Fulani herdsman against your our adopted tribe
Threatened Nigerians: whether they like it or not you must be President.

You can only be President if there's no God, you battle is with the God of Christians not man...he will deal with you as he sees fit.

May he continue to harden your mind like Pharaoh till the last minute.

No to mumu ticket
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by assholemods: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
christejames:
I can only go there to collect my share of the Lagos Loot cheesy cheesy grin
What makes you different from them? Thief!
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by assholemods: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
orohbiro:

Saraki will play a.major roll for atiku

PDP 69%
APC 30%
Lp 15%
Nnpp 5%
Lol... Saraki? That one still dey exist?
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by assholemods: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
moscow007:
Thiefnibu will never...I repeat, he will never ever smell Aso Rock.

Never!

No man is above God.
You can't mock God and go scout free
Hired fake Bishops
Divided respected elders of Afenifere
Attempt to destroy and divide CAN
Threaten a whole tribe: unless they vote for you they can only get soaked bread
Armed or supported the arming of Fulani herdsman against your our adopted tribe
Threatened Nigerians: whether they like it or not you must be President.

You can only be President if there's no God, your battle is with the God of Christians not man...he will deal with you as he sees fit.

May he continue to harden your mind like Pharaoh till the last minute.

Who be this thing?
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by olatuns2017: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
micellgevity:

Kwara strong hold of APC and Tinubu

Tinubu will get 70% in Kwara votes

TINUBU will not win Benue

All the states listed below OBI will get less than 20%

Kano ... Tinubu/Atiku/kwankwaso
Kwara Tinubu 80%
Kogi Tinubu. 75%
Nasarawa. . TINUBU.....65%
Borno.. Tinubu.....80%
Sokoto... Tinubu 50%
Yobe ...... TINUBU 65%
Niger..... Tinubu 70%
Jigawa.... Tinubu 50%
Kastina.... Tinubu 65%
Bauchi.... Tinubu 50%
Adamawa.... Tinubu...40%
Taraba..... Tinubu...50%
Kebbi...... Tinubu 45%
Edo ... Tinubu 45%
Ebonyi.. Tinubu 45%
C/R... Tinubu....45%
most SE... Tinubu 25%

All SW TINUBU 60%

Pls note as at today INEC said SE people refused to collect PVC ( note the no of PVC collected in Kwara,kastina, Niger,Borno are bigger all SE states)

You and I know why?

IPOB burning Inec offices and no work on Mondays

I pray betniaja put this game on

I wan chop money
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by olatuns2017: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
orohbiro:

PDP 69%
APC 30%
Lp 15%
Nnpp 5%

Sara weting?

Are u joking

Stop joking

I can bet u saraki will loose his LG this 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by sukar886: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
So you guys knows what is called early stage, if is obi now you people will say it is an empty stadium... Forget that Grammer that place is empty, no turn out
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by olatuns2017: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
micellgevity:
Latest update, even though, Jagaban is yet to arrive. Kwara I'd fully Beatified.
Oga Bello
Yinka Quadir
Jide Kosoko and Zark Orji are here.

Kwara

Tinubu 70% votes

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Indispensable85(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
tolue42:
At least we have those pictures on lockdown before mischievous people will post it in the evening...

that's his contract with the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Father4all: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Empty stadium grin
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Lampass(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
tolue42:
At least we have those pictures on lockdown before mischievous people will post it in the evening...

The hired crowd are still on their way from various states to Ilorin, we go dey collect our stolen money anyhow....LOL
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Corrinthians(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
00FFT00:

Do you really need to portray how your parents woefully failed at their responsibility in your upbringing?.
Obi is a thief. Kill yasef. grin grin
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Indispensable85(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
orohbiro:

PDP 69%
APC 30%
Lp 15%
Nnpp 5%

Saraki that lost his senatorial election as a senate president and DG to Atiku in 2019? Wetin una smoke sef?

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by zionstaar75: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:
Kwara presidential results
Apc 70%
Pdp 20%
Nnpp 1%
Lp 9%
where pdp wan see 20% for presidential election?all the people that will vote pdp in governorship will still vote apc in presidential election. One of my friends has been there 8am because he wants to be in front. Big man o,his staffs were making fun of him when I went to his office this morning yet the ignoramus here will be shouting paid crowd. I'm waiting for their tears after election. I've seen only one Peter obi billboard in ilorin and they're expecting him to win the election. I just laugh when I read their comments, na election results go answer them
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by adedayoa2(f): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
christejames:
I can only go there to collect my share of the Lagos Loot cheesy cheesy grin
I hope you were part of the one they looted in Labour Party? You know sey e no go good make you miss that one too.

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by garfield1: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
zionstaar75:
where pdp wan see 20% for presidential election?all the people that will vote pdp in governorship will still vote apc in presidential election. One of my friends has been there 8am because he wants to be in front. Big man o,his staffs were making fun of him when I went to his office this morning yet the ignoramus here will be shouting paid crowd. I'm waiting for their tears after election. I've seen only one Peter obi billboard in ilorin and they're expecting him to win the election. I just laugh when I read their comments, na election results go answer them

Do lp even have candidates in kwara
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by zionstaar75: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Do lp even have candidates in kwara
for where?who wan waste him money.
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by olajizz01(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari is not needed in kwara or anywhere south of kwara.he is needed in core north.
oil dey your head joo,that's what I was telling people, his presence is useful in the north only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / The 5 Governors Who Dashed Oyegun’s Hope Danced (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.