Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin (31713 Views)

Early Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by garfield1: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
olajizz01:
oil dey your head joo,that's what I was telling people, his presence is useful in the north only.

Yes in borno,zamfara,sokoto,katsina, jigawa
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Akuruoulo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
KingKO22:

Have you forgotten how 20m that LazyPeople Party earmarked for campaign fund of each states has been looted even before the campaign starts.

Zombipigs must be very daft to think others don't know about the massive looting of camping fund raised by IPOB in diaspora.

How many time did you call out your mushroom minnow party

An amotekun skull mining terrorist.
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by olatuns2017: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
micellgevity:
Don't call it an empty stadium, it is too early. People are just coming. I will keep you posted as e dey go. I be the media coordinator, North Central Agenda for Asiwaju and South West Agenda for Asiwaju (NCAA/SWAGA).

Tinubu will get more votes in Kwara than Ekiti and Ondo combined

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by FashionCookie(f): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
christejames:

Shut it, the joke is on you if you can't decipher my sarcasm there...
Whatever please...
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by ChronicGp(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
In all of this
Where do fu** is Osibanjo??

Asking 4 a nigg*
Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Bullet01(f): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
I hope their governor use the opportunity to commission some projects? Those bumps/speed breakers need to be commissioned.

Re: Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin by Mrpojj(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
micellgevity:
Don't call it an empty stadium, it is too early. People are just coming. I will keep you posted as e dey go. I be the media coordinator, North Central Agenda for Asiwaju and South West Agenda for Asiwaju (NCAA/SWAGA).
Wiill it be early pictures of it were obi's campaign?

Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms / Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos)