Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' (34304 Views)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by PS712: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
owobokiri:
Few days ago, It took one Zelenssky and Ukraine about 6 harrowing hours to understand that they were unable to detect a barrage of Russian missiles that hit different critical infrastructure across Ukraine, ostensibly because the missiles in question were hypersonic missiles (pls Google that to tighten your anuses). Essentially, there is nothing in both Ukraine and NATO inventory that can detect or stop these missiles that move Upto 3 kilometers a second!!!
Make una dey play..
In early 2000s when I watched one of Russia's test of a hypersonic weapon in its desert, I knew those people were up to something else, till date I never underestimate their capacity. One can argue that perhaps it's what they want one to believe in order for you to fear them, but time and time again they have been displaying stunning abilities that point to the fact that underestimating them can be one's undoing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Omon605(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by 3seriez(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Somethings just look like you're watching a spy movie, some others are living the reality.

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Chetas81(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

You heard one dream, then generalized, you don chop since yesterday like this coz be like your brain need glucose angry
ABEG go to hell
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by sickitatedatyou: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
This would be my last appeal to instantcoins.ng to send my money for transaction ID 194130. Failure to send my money I will go on brekete family radio and report. Return my money.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by BigYash: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2023
LogicBomb8:
This guys actually get budget for weapons and new amunitions but our own na to thief the small money wey china lend us and remain defenceless against terror
Just imagine say another country challenge us. How e go be sef cheesy Na bandits NA dey fight for years now,them no fit clear them.. And this na army wen dey go for peace keeping for other nations before o.. Nigeria is my country
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by contigiency(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2023
All these just to kill human beings?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Topmaike007(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2023
njikoka:
Just speaking big grammar...... to defeat " common" Ukraine is now a problem...
Las las , all na wash
Ukraine supported by all European super powers and America is what you are calling ordinary abeg go and sit down joor
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Minjim: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2023
Why is Russia obsessed with destructive innovations?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by BentizilL: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
RUSSIA IS VERY STUPID AND DUMB

RUSSIA IS VERY FOOLISH TO THINK THEY CAN USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AND NOBODY WILL STRIKE THEM BACK ABI?
THEY FORGET THAT 12 COUNTRIES IN NATO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TOO.

THE DAY RUSSIA TRY ANY NUCLEAR NONESENSE.
THAT WILL BE THE END OF RUSSIA.

12 COUNTRIES INCLUDING U.S.A WILL USE ALL THERE NUCLEAR POWER TO DESTROY RUSSIA.

12 NUCLEAR HEAD COUNTRIES AGAINST 1 COUNTRY.
SO RUSSIA BETTER SIGN THEIR DEATH WARRANT. BEFORE USING NUCLEAR

BECAUSE THE RESPONSE ATTACK THEY WILL RECEIVE. THEY WON'T SURVIVE IT.

THE U.S A HAS A WHOLE LOT OF DANGEROUS EARTH SHATTERING NUCLEAR.
BUT U.S.A DONT MAKE NOISE
THEY WAIT TILL RUSSIA TRY FVCK UP THEN RUSSIA WILL BE DOWN TO ASHES.
No country make noise or show off pass US...
This is Russia simply sending a message to US and it vassals and Biden is wise enough to understand... kiss
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Bobbiee: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Too much talk. Do the same thing in Ukraine
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Ojukwu007(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Same thing Japan did in 1945 until they were humbled.

The next US strategic weapon will be tested in Russia
You too get sense Aswear! TUALE!!
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Oddfinder12: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:

Shameful for u to have mentioned Japan. It confirms wat we've been saying. The western propaganda have blinded you gullibles to think that everything the US does is perfect. The West are currently even ashamed of their atrocities in Japan. Nothing to be proud of their atrocities in Japan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

Dont pray for evil US to defeat Russia. US is very evil - sexual pervations.

The most evil country in the world is US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by lathrowinger: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
beauty.

Don't worry I will send you more weapons Ukraine so you can continue to destroy your nation lol.

.... But I don't want you to hit Russia with my weapons because am afraid of Russia so just keep the war inside your country..

Don't take it to a nato nation because they are our true brothers and we love them more than you so take my weapons and kill yourself with it and when you destroy all your infrastructure we will lend you money to rebuild it and bury your dead..

. I don't want to fight Russia am afraid of their deadly nuke but I want you to fight them and endure the pain for me since your a learner.

You got this � perfect. Same thing with all these whites disturbing us. Na why I will always remember Gadafi and abacha. How I wish many have same understanding you are having. This yeye Albino called ''Oyinbo" too take us for granted.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by BentizilL: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Seyioluwa11:
Wahala no dey taya Russia
US and it vassals are bent on destroying Russia, it's evident...
You expect Putin to sit down and watch opportunists enemy destroy his country? undecided
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by JuanDeDios: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Another hype man
NL is crawling with them. I hope they get Russian visas so they can japa and go enjoy the mother country.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by matm: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2023
It will explode one day, and wreck havoc in Russia.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by awelas252(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
beauty.

Don't worry I will send you more weapons Ukraine so you can continue to destroy your nation lol.

.... But I don't want you to hit Russia with my weapons because am afraid of Russia so just keep the war inside your country..

Don't take it to a nato nation because they are our true brothers and we love them more than you so take my weapons and kill yourself with it and when you destroy all your infrastructure we will lend you money to rebuild it and bury your dead..

. I don't want to fight Russia am afraid of their deadly nuke but I want you to fight them and endure the pain for me since your a learner.

That is the Irony.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by BentizilL: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2023
icyyy69:
A third world war would be an end of the world... If Hitler had been patience he would have won the second world war... But he wasn't... The third would war would clear the earth I swear... Russia has nuclear, USA has nuclear... Israel is building a nuclear weapon... I think china has... Plus other countries too this is crazy....
Hitler greatest mistake is invading Soviet Union, he could've been unstoppable with a neutral or allied Soviet and a strong Japan ally... shocked
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by VEHINTOLAR: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2023
icyyy69:
A third world war would be an end of the world... If Hitler had been patience he would have won the second world war... But he wasn't... The third would war would clear the earth I swear... Russia has nuclear, USA has nuclear... Israel is building a nuclear weapon... I think china has... Plus other countries too this is crazy....

Israel is building what ? This is laughable ! Who do you think are the brains behind all these nuclear weapons and other assorted weapons of war ? They are mostly people of Jewish ancestry ! Was Albert Einstein not a Jew ? Israel is not building any nuclear weapons now;they already have it even before the likes of China !

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by AmuDimpka: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2023
Omon605:

Putin and Russia are both overrated
says a Blackman that can't produce bullet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by AmuDimpka: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Israel is building ? This is laughable ! Who do you are the brains behind all these nuclear weapons and other assorted weapons of war ? They are mostly people of Jewish ancestry ! Was Albert Einstein not a Jew ? Israel is not building any nuclear weapons now;they already have it even before the likes of China !
Igbo are Jews so Igbo have it during hiagra war
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by AmuDimpka: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
matm:
It will explode one day, and wreck havoc in Russia.
Russia isn't Ikeja cantonement
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by VEHINTOLAR: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
AmuDimpka:
Igbo are Jews so Igbo have it during hiagra war

Ok
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by redcliff: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Poseidon That hellish character

So after causing the unprovoked tsunami, then what

I hope he can live in this world alone!

Misplaced priority

Him just dey fight himself mtcheeeeew

you are just a woman, what do you know?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by maasoap(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Poseidon That hellish character

So after causing the unprovoked tsunami, then what

I hope he can live in this world alone!

Misplaced priority

Him just dey fight himself mtcheeeeew

All these developed nations have their own WMD they are keeping secret
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Ckonnet: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
I hope they keep up with maintenance.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by victorv12(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Another hype man

He is not an hype man, he is telling you the truth. Learn the truth from him. If you have been brainwashed by CNN and other western media news outlets, let me help you out. Visit Sputniknews.com and RT News.com to learn the reality what's really going on in Ukraine, and not to fvck with Putin.

3 Likes

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by maasoap(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:

USA and NATO know better than your ignorant ass

Who compares 1945 and 2023?

MAD. grin grin grin

You can enlighten yourself here in your spare time:
https://www.nairaland.com/7477635/scary-interesting-russias-dead-hand
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Psoul(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2023
“There is NO way to stop this underwater drone," he declared.

Makers of the Titanic also boasted this way.
What happened at last?
Just on it's very first voyage, it was destroyed by Iceberg.
The ship was even sailing with one of the best Captains who knew the terrain of the ocean very well like the palms of his hands.
He knew that there is always iceberg around that area during that period but his knowledge left him at that most needed time.
Putin, don't be too sure of your science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.