Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' (34305 Views)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by MasterShifu010(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Dabronze:
Sometimes you have to display how dangerous you are so that your enemy will know who is dealing with

If you’re strong appear weak , if you’re weak appear strong , if your enemy is comfortable make them uncomfortable, if they are well fed make them hungry , if they are settled unsettle them ,if they move make them stop , if they stop make them move .....
“ The Art of War “ by tsu tzu

3 Likes

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
redcliff:

you are just a woman, what do you know?
Macho man grin grin talk the one wey you know nah
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by KIPPASA: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Russia may be very stupid to threaten the U.S.A and NATO but what you forgot to remember is that RUSSIA is not alone. There are other nuclear power countries in support of RUSSIA.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
LogicBomb8:
This guys actually get budget for weapons and new amunitions but our own na to thief the small money wey china lend us and remain defenceless against terror
grin
LogicBomb8:
This guys actually get budget for weapons and new amunitions but our own na to thief the small money wey china lend us and remain defenceless against terror
That's The Handwork Of Shithole President.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by ZombieSlayer1: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
LogicBomb8:
Very useless country, Nigeria is.
Our neighbors are francophone countries and these people have a dislike for Nigeria. If they choose to invade for any reason, we're doomed
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2023
everythinggirly:
These people and destructive weapons are like 5 and 6. What d heck? They're not supposed to be amongst us.
People Who See Blood As A Coffee? Ever U Joke With Them, They Are Human Grounder
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by maasoap(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
RUSSIA IS VERY STUPID AND DUMB

RUSSIA IS VERY FOOLISH TO THINK THEY CAN USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AND NOBODY WILL STRIKE THEM BACK ABI?
THEY FORGET THAT 12 COUNTRIES IN NATO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TOO.

THE DAY RUSSIA TRY ANY NUCLEAR NONESENSE.
THAT WILL BE THE END OF RUSSIA.

12 COUNTRIES INCLUDING U.S.A WILL USE ALL THERE NUCLEAR POWER TO DESTROY RUSSIA.

12 NUCLEAR HEAD COUNTRIES AGAINST 1 COUNTRY.
SO RUSSIA BETTER SIGN THEIR DEATH WARRANT. BEFORE USING NUCLEAR

BECAUSE THE RESPONSE ATTACK THEY WILL RECEIVE. THEY WON'T SURVIVE IT.

THE U.S A HAS A WHOLE LOT OF DANGEROUS EARTH SHATTERING NUCLEAR.
BUT U.S.A DONT MAKE NOISE

THEY WAIT TILL RUSSIA TRY FVCK UP THEN RUSSIA WILL BE DOWN TO ASHES.

You are making noises with your capital lettered comment. The whole world knows that Russia is the number one nuclear armed nation in the whole world. Don't contest that no matter how much you love USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2023
owobokiri:
Few days ago, It took one Zelenssky and Ukraine about 6 harrowing hours to understand that they were unable to detect a barrage of Russian missiles that hit different critical infrastructure across Ukraine, ostensibly because the missiles in question were hypersonic missiles (pls Google that to tighten your anuses). Essentially, there is nothing in both Ukraine and NATO inventory that can detect or stop these missiles that move Upto 3 kilometers a second!!!
Make una dey play..
Shithole Talk....Pray America Should Not Deliver Patriot Battery To Ukraine, Okay?? To Me, I Don't Have Problem With Russia. My Problem Is, Since Russia Have All These Nuclear Weapons Let Them Nuke America Because I Want To See Something.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by MadamExcellency: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Abuventure:
dude don't even know that the US is afraid of Russia

Russia should face Germany, France and Britain first.

Russia is a quarter of California's GDP and Networth.

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by ruggedtimi(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Russia likes mass destruction
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by treatise: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2023
PS712:

In early 2000s when I watched one of Russia's test of a hypersonic weapon in its desert, I knew those people were up to something else, till date I never underestimate their capacity. One can argue that perhaps it's what they want one to believe in order for you to fear them, but time and time again they have been displaying stunning abilities that point to the fact that underestimating them can be one's undoing.
All Russian Missiles Can Be Intercepted By American Patriot.( Google It)
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2023
maasoap:

You are making noises with your capital lettered comment. The whole world knows that Russia is the number one nuclear armed nation in the whole world. Don't contest that no matter how much you love USA
Since They Are Number Nuclear Arm In The World, Let Them Nuke America I Want To See Something.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by frankson1(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Same thing Japan did in 1945 until they were humbled.

The next US strategic weapon will be tested in Russia

You can make the loudest noise but Russia can't undecided

You think the US don't know their limit undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Otobong3374:
Since They Are Number Nuclear Arm In The World, Let Them Nuke America I Want To See Something.

None can nuke each other. Grow up
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2023
If Russia Is Number One Nuclear Arm In The World & Powerful Let Them Nuke War Monger Which Is America Let Me See Something.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by musicwriter(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
beauty.

Don't worry I will send you more weapons Ukraine so you can continue to destroy your nation lol.

.... But I don't want you to hit Russia with my weapons because am afraid of Russia so just keep the war inside your country..

Don't take it to a nato nation because they are our true brothers and we love them more than you so take my weapons and kill yourself with it and when you destroy all your infrastructure we will lend you money to rebuild it and bury your dead..

. I don't want to fight Russia am afraid of their deadly nuke but I want you to fight them and endure the pain for me since your a learner.

That's a good description of what's really going on.

Western nations are at war against Russia but Ukraine is the battle ground.

Ukraine is just caught up in a war to have western nations test latest weapons in Ukraine, not in Russia. And that's because the Ukrainian leader is very inexperienced.

5 Likes

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by GistFullGround: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Russia is delusional in their thinking that US & its partners don't have better weapons or the West will only be licking Ice-cream.

They talk too much like South Korea!

Abegi, make we hear word
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2023
maasoap:

None can nuke each other. Grow up
My Donkey, Why Russia Is Making Noise?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Okhuadams(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21058738/russia-first-batch-poseidon-drones-trigger-radioactive-tsunami/
Mental presidents and mental country una get this una get that no one una fit use together with una niraland supporters sense don leave una brain
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21058738/russia-first-batch-poseidon-drones-trigger-radioactive-tsunami/

Hmmmmmn... The truth is getting clearer now. Tsunami or whatever is called has been test run by Russia many times. They are only openly owing up now to the mechanism of all the Tsunami that has triggered in the past times. China has its answers.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by owobokiri(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Otobong3374:
Shithole Talk....Pray America Should Not Deliver Patriot Battery To Ukraine, Okay?? To Me, I Don't Have Problem With Russia. My Problem Is, Since Russia Have All These Nuclear Weapons Let Them Nuke America Because I Want To See Something.

Lol
Typical Nigerian!
Since it's the Americans/Westerners, it must be better!?

Google is your friend, bro!
American Patriot missiles have nothing on Russians supersonic missiles, neither can they compare when juxtaposed with the highly efficient Russia Air Defence systems!

Pls Google Russias S series Air Defence systems, especially "The S - 500"
Compare the results to your prehistoric Patriot missiles and have some peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Mrtaye: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2023
owobokiri:
Few days ago, It took one Zelenssky and Ukraine about 6 harrowing hours to understand that they were unable to detect a barrage of Russian missiles that hit different critical infrastructure across Ukraine, ostensibly because the missiles in question were hypersonic missiles (pls Google that to tighten your anuses). Essentially, there is nothing in both Ukraine and NATO inventory that can detect or stop these missiles that move Upto 3 kilometers a second!!!
Make una dey play..
Why dem never use the hypersonic missile capture Kiev
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Mrtaye: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Masterviolence:
The fact is that I can't blame Russia for arming themselves with these type of weapons. The war in Ukraine has shown that Russia has a lot of enemies.

If they're not provoked or threaten they wouldn't use it on any country

All these nuclear weapons are mainly for deterrence hence they're showing it off.
Russia is the enemy
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by owobokiri(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

Why dem never use the hypersonic missile capture Kiev

Because they're not after Kiev, neither do they have any interest in mindless killings of Ukrainians
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Guderian(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

Dont pray for evil US to defeat Russia. US is very evil - sexual pervations.

Unfortunately usa will bend all her adversaries
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Guderian(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

Dont pray for evil US to defeat Russia. US is very evil - sexual pervations.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by cyprex: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Same thing Japan did in 1945 until they were humbled.

The next US strategic weapon will be tested in Russia

Go to USA putting on a Jesus Saves Tshirt.
Then you will thank Russia for the freedom you enjoy
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by ajailer(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
All these weapons Russia is building are just for deterrence against a very silently bullish America. If America comes out everyday to tell the world their newly developed weapons ehn, peace of mind go vanish for everyone’s mind. �� Is the one actually pushing Russia to develop all these and it’s mainly for attacking Europe since being able to successfully attacking America is still not yet totally achievable for them.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Psalmistproject: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mercury12:
What do you expect?
Russia got enemies. . .

Hopefully you are part of them because when the nuclear shits start even that deepest hole in your village will not protect you.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by cyprex: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
007Marvel:

And you would prefer totalitarian and authoritarian Russia or China. Man you are not enlightened! Those two countries are the greatest threat to human rights and civilization. Just dey play. Go do a proper research on The united States, China and Russia. Then you'll be happy America exists.

Its clear much of your information is from CNN.
The real enemy of man is not he with military might alone but he with evil and abominable ideology
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Akuruoulo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
victorv12:

He is not an hype man, he is telling you the truth. Learn the truth from him. If you have been brainwashed by CNN and other western media news outlets, let me help you out. Visit Sputniknews.com and RT News.com to learn the reality what's really going on in Ukraine, and not to fvck with Putin.

Are u this dumb?
Western medias are fake, but pro Russian medias are heavenly.

Russian medias are the number 1 propaganda media. A media who's news must be dictated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.