Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' (34303 Views)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by cyprex: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omon605:

Putin and Russia are both overrated

Dare them to confirm whose wrong, you or them
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by bizzibodi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
To what end?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by drnoel: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Poseidon That hellish character

So after causing the unprovoked tsunami, then what

I hope he can live in this world alone!

Misplaced priority

Him just dey fight himself mtcheeeeew

Modified:

Have they gone into war unprovoked in this modern time Rather, they take out world deadly terrorists

I will not blame them if they have it because of people like Putin

There are people with loose screws running around

Lol, believe me if Russia has such a capability, they would have used it already. Esp if it's underwater where no one can see how it was launched

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by madridguy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Russia and other western people should sha not carry their matter come near Africa. We have many pressing than carrying gun and cutlass up and down.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by cyprex: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
No-one could have said it better than this

musicwriter:

That's a good description of what's really going on.

Western nations are at war against Russia but Ukraine is the battle ground.

Ukraine is just caught up in a war to have western nations test latest weapons in Ukraine, not in Russia. And that's because the Ukrainian leader is very inexperienced.

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Same thing Japan did in 1945 until they were humbled.

The next US strategic weapon will be tested in Russia

SAYS A NONENTITY FROM A 4TH WORLD BACKWARD COUNTRY IN AFRICA THAT IS STILL STRUGGLING WITH STABLE POWER SUPPLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Masterviolence: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

Russia is the enemy
That's exactly what you were made to believe.

The only way to avoid being brainwashed is to get access to the right information.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by 9japride(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
These whites are very funny, what if the person who controls the trigger got heart broken at a point and out of annoyance mistakenly pull the trigger of the bomb? Humans are not robot? Make dey just dey play.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Mrtaye: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
BentizilL:

No country make noise or show off pass US...
This is Russia simply sending a message to US and it vassals and Biden is wise enough to understand... kiss
You mean propaganda message
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

Dont pray for evil US to defeat Russia. US is very evil - sexual pervations.

how have they been fuckiing you?

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by faceLAGOS: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
“Awí fún ni k’ótó dáá ni, àgbà ijàkààdì.”

Someone please translate this to English for me.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by CheapHomes1: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21058738/russia-first-batch-poseidon-drones-trigger-radioactive-tsunami/

The world needs a Putin to balance the power of the west. Unfortunately, his arrogance borne out of his weapons is making him push his luck

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by SaLongs1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
owobokiri:
Few days ago, It took one Zelenssky and Ukraine about 6 harrowing hours to understand that they were unable to detect a barrage of Russian missiles that hit different critical infrastructure across Ukraine, ostensibly because the missiles in question were hypersonic missiles (pls Google that to tighten your anuses). Essentially, there is nothing in both Ukraine and NATO inventory that can detect or stop these missiles that move Upto 3 kilometers a second!!!
Make una dey play..
So what
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by SaLongs1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ransomware:

how have they been fuckiing you?
He is describing himself and projecting it on a so called West
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by BenedictAbajue(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

THEY FORGET THAT 12 COUNTRIES IN NATO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS TOO.

12 COUNTRIES INCLUDING U.S.A WILL USE ALL THERE NUCLEAR POWER TO DESTROY RUSSIA.

12 NUCLEAR HEAD COUNTRIES AGAINST 1 COUNTRY.

Bros US nukes are mostly distributed across some NATO countries
Mostly the ones that can protect it from terrorists
There's a reason Russia is the nuclear superpower
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by 007Marvel(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
cyprex:

Its clear much of your information is from CNN.
The real enemy of man is not he with military might alone but he with evil and abominable ideology

You think everyone is like you with a biased view! Get out of your shell and go see the world for what it is! One big game of power and domination! Your perceived force of good are the greatest threat to human civilization! From Xinjiang cotton industry of extensive forced labour to organ harvesting, just to name a few! I'll engage with evidence if you are ready or is it the China secret black site.

Let's do this if you are ready
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Karnice600: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Masterviolence:
The fact is that I can't blame Russia for arming themselves with these type of weapons. The war in Ukraine has shown that Russia has a lot of enemies.

If they're not provoked or threaten they wouldn't use it on any country

All these nuclear weapons are mainly for deterrence hence they're showing it off.

Yeah, you're right. So many enemies.
The first on the list is Russia herself,
shooting herself on both feet to bleed and die slowly.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Karnice600: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

The only way to avoid being brainwashed is to get access to the right information.
Please shut the bless up.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Karnice600: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

Please shut the hell up.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by BentizilL: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
CheapHomes1:

The world needs a Putin to balance the power of the west. Unfortunately, his arrogance borne out of his weapons is making him push his luck
PUTIN arrogance?? undecided
Putin and arrogance shouldn't be in the same sentence.. shocked
Putin is probably the calmest head of state in the world..
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Mrtaye: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
owobokiri:

Because they're not after Kiev, neither do they have any interest in mindless killings of Ukrainians
So it's peaceful killing that is happening presently
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Mrtaye: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Masterviolence:

No... that's what I know
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by CheapHomes1: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
BentizilL:

PUTIN arrogance?? undecided
Putin and arrogance shouldn't be in the same sentence.. shocked
Putin is probably the calmest head of state in the world..

What has being calm got to do with not being arrogant?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by 007Marvel(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
cyprex:

Its clear much of your information is from CNN.
The real enemy of man is not he with military might alone but he with evil and abominable ideology

Long before woke culture became a thing, we already had homosexuals in our midst. In a country where all human rights are respected it's only reasonable that they give them equal rights like straight people or everyone knows what would follow! Killing and lots more. Even today they are still threatened. Yes they are demented and sick to want something like that but that doesn't make them any less human so their rights and opinions needs to be respected. How many of the top politicians of these countries has ever identified as gay or lesbian?? You think they don't know what they are doing. They are smart enough to allow everyone coexist so there'll peace.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Karnice600: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
BentizilL:

US and it vassals are bent on destroying Russia, it's evident...
You expect Putin to sit down and watch opportunists enemy destroy his country? undecided

Is any Western army on Russian soil currently?
Has Russian Cities been razed by missiles so far?
So who is planning to destroy Russia?
Has Russia remained within her boundaries so far to cry about being aimed for destruction?
Who's invading and who's being invaded?
Who should be crying about annihilation? The invader or the invaded?

Abeg Make una try get sense this new year. E get why
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by tartar9(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
AmuDimpka:
Igbo are Jews so Igbo have it during hiagra war
Lol aren't you guys embarrassed
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Chukwuemekaezek: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Russia always showing off. You can never see the USA show off this way, I know they've got more sophisticated weapons that can never come to display until the need arises.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Karnice600: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
CheapHomes1:

There's no way he could achieve that by invading Ukraine. That was a stupid pre emption
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by CheapHomes1: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karnice600:

There's no way he could achieve that by invading Ukraine. That was a stupid pre emption

It will quite stupid of you if you can't show me where you saw invasion of Ukraine in my comment.

It will also be quite stupid of you if you can't understand the following:

Unfortunately, his arrogance borne out of his weapons is making him push his luck
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Karnice600: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
007Marvel:

You think everyone is like you with a biased view! Get out of your shell and go see the world for what it is! One big game of power and domination! Your perceived force of good are the greatest threat to human civilization! From Xinjiang cotton industry of extensive forced labour to organ harvesting, just to name a few! I'll engage with evidence if you are ready or is it the China secret black site.

Let's do this if you are ready

Please tell us more about those. Pop a new thread open on that. I'll check in
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Karnice600: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
CheapHomes1:

It will quite stupid of you if you can't show me where you saw invasion of Ukraine in my comment.

It will also be quite stupid of you if you can't understand the following:

Baba I no been abuse you na. I was aligning with your submission naa ni. Just a bit differently.
Is it because you see the word 'stupid' in my sentence and you think say I dey curse you ni?
Na wa o.
Baba abeg tell me your preferred language in case of next time. Make simple English no cause wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sebastian Pinera Handed $3,500 Fine For Mask-less Selfie With Stranger On Beach / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.