Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu (362 Views)

Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Yibo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
I said this before, every single thing being proposed by Peter Obi and Atiku Anubakar is already done by Buhari. Voting for them is a clear case of stagnation with the current.

Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria. He’s the rope of continuity for progress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1615103452958400522?cxt=HHwWlIC90ZCCgOosAAAA

Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by BATified2023: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Only d tribe of hate n perdition will doubt it

I no mention name oooo
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Malory: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
Only d tribe of hate n perdition will doubt it

I no mention name oooo
I de tell you. They are always full of hate. That tribe from the west.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
No doubt about that, only inconsequential beerfraud's apes dey think otherwise but dem go labour in vain with obimumu come feb 25
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Urheadmaster(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
tongue

These man is one of the few remaining enemies of the progress of Nigeria tongue

They've failed before they arrived tongue
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by ufuosman(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Continuity of suffering, hardship, insecurities, economy crisis, poor health care and so many others. We the masses don't need who will continue for where buhari stop... Bye bye to Apc
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Of course. We sane Nigerians know this. Only clowns think otherwise
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Urheadmaster(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Only the ignoramus people like you are still rooting for the agbado man tongue
YorubaNiBaba:
No doubt about that, only inconsequential beerfraud's apes dey think otherwise but dem go labour in vain with obimumu come feb 25
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Yibo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hausa just love Mazi Tinubu passionately
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by BATified2023: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Malory:
I de tell you. They are always full of hate. That tribe from the west.
lol

I mean that tribe that sees nothing good in others n later claim everyone hates them
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Yibo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
lol

I mean that tribe that sees nothing good in others n later claim everyone hates them
if 1bo man doesn't hate watin be him gain?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by SmartPolician: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
This Adamu should stop putting Peter Obi and Buhari in the same sentence.

1. Peter promised to deliver 20k megawatts of electricity.

2. He promised to slash the cost of governance

3. He promised to end bureaucratic rascality

4. He genuinely wants to fight corruption because he's not coming to enrich himself and family

5. End agitations across the country

6. Create massive jobs across the country

7. Return our economy on the growth pathway

8. Stop the depreciation of naira

9. Change our economy from consumption to production

I can go on and on. Unfortunately, Buhari couldn't do any of that because Buhari has no leadership skills, he has never successfully run a business before and his brain is full of dust.
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Malory: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
lol

Exactly. You sabi them wella. Everything about them is hate and envy. Westerners no be am at all.
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by BATified2023: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Malory:
Exactly. You sabi them wella. Everything about them is hate and envy. Westerners no be am at all.
u igbos that even hate on d late queen

Just name one tribe that like u in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Malory: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos that even hate on d late queen

Just name one tribe that like u in Nigeria?
No tribe like the Igbos but they don't want the Igbos to leave Nigeria abi? Even though I'm Yoruba but I wish I was Igbo.
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by ganisucks(f): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
The funny thing about this is that, it proves that Obi has a bts deal with Buhari. It's so funny that they don't get this.
Re: Tinubu is the only and objective way forward for Nigeria - Garba Adamu by Felabrity: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thunder fire you and the Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: Northern Group Urges Kwankwaso To Withdraw For Atiku Abubakar / Obi Vs Tinubu. / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi APGA Governorship Candidate, Odoh Ambushed, Driver Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.