Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? (1771 Views)

Edo: Anderson Asemota declared Governorship Candidate in LP's Parallel Primary / 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard / Transforming Forest Into Homes, More Billions To Be Made: Obi Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Image123(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2023
KomonSense:

. Oxford University: Said Business School, (Advanced Mgmt& Leadership Program)

. Cambridge University: George Business School (Advanced Leadership Program)

PREVIOUS POSITIONS

· Governor, Anambra State of Nigeria (2006-2014)

· Honorary Special Adviser to the President on Finance (till May, 2015)

· Member, Presidential Economic Management Team (till May, 2015)

· Vice-Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2008-2014)

· Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum (2006-2014)

. Former Chairman: Board of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

Former Presidential aspirant. With all these former formalities, he still left Anambra as erosion capital of Africa. Go and verify please.

https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1592266095410323456?t=ezcE6VMmDDCn_tv6gpBDnA&s=19

Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Image123(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Ttalk:

If Soludo a sitting governor of Anambra has all these to say regarding the calamity of Obi's governance, what then should we add.

I have said it anyone supporting Obi is either a dullard or an ethnic bigot

You are 100% correct.
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi is a disaster waiting to happen.

A man who did not have the wherewithal to increase IGR of small Anambra state with its many millionaires and thriving local businesses is being seen as better than one who raised IGR from a little over 14 billion to over 80 billion in 7 years, and whose mark is still being felt in his state till this day.
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Ikpaitid: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2023
It is IPOB OBI grin
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Image123(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Adaisback(f): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Image123:

Obi, how would you tackle the health sector, what are your plans?
Obi: India did it, Indonesia did it. We will learn from them.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1615034188003934235?t=unP-S0RlI-n4UqjmqxyWLQ&s=19

Obiiiiiii, why did you do this? cheesy cheesy
stop being clever by half. Some people thought that they are wise but are really foolish.
If I wasn't in Anambra during Obis tenure, I too would have been shouting emilokan up and down. I don't know who the hell you are to come and twist things I witnessed with my own eyes.

ObI started the agricultural revolution in Anambra. Before I used to hear Abakiliki rice but I started hearing and saw with my own eyes Anambra rice for the first time. during his tenure . Very good man. He constructed roads without demolishing anybody's home or shops. Health nko? Na obI made me live like oyibo, till date, i can never forget the mosquito repellent he sprayed freely for us. Ours lasted for two years. I was a teenager during his tenure and I can proudly tell you that he is the best gov in this country. Is it not Anambra again, before his tenure, god fathers call the shots, you dare nonsense, they will kidnap you, all state money goes into god fathers coffers. ObI made Anambra the best and without owing pensions, salaries or gratuity. No be say Dem tell me, I witnessed it. And yes, the reason why am rooting for obI is security. Who would have taught that Anambra state would be totally rid of insecurity before obI but during his tenure, we slept with our two eyes closed. and the first open heart surgery in Anambra was during Obi's tenure.
I don't even know why am replying you, I should be debating this with your governor or your presidential candidate not with paid nonetities like you.
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Image123(m): 4:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Adaisback:
stop being clever by half. Some people thought that they are wise but are really foolish.
If I wasn't in Anambra during Obis tenure, I too would have been shouting emilokan up and down. I don't know who the hell you are to come and twist things I witnessed with my own eyes.

ObI started the agricultural revolution in Anambra. Before I used to hear Abakiliki rice but I started hearing and saw with my own eyes Anambra rice for the first time. during his tenure . Very good man. He constructed roads without demolishing anybody's home or shops. Health nko? Na obI made me live like oyibo, till date, i can never forget the mosquito repellent he sprayed freely for us. Ours lasted for two years. I was a teenager during his tenure and I can proudly tell you that he is the best gov in this country. Is it not Anambra again, before his tenure, god fathers call the shots, you dare nonsense, they will kidnap you, all state money goes into god fathers coffers. ObI made Anambra the best and without owing pensions, salaries or gratuity. No be say Dem tell me, I witnessed it. And yes, the reason why am rooting for obI is security. Who would have taught that Anambra state would be totally rid of insecurity before obI but during his tenure, we slept with our two eyes closed. and the first open heart surgery in Anambra was during Obi's tenure.
I don't even know why am replying you, I should be debating this with your governor or your presidential candidate not with paid nonetities like you.

Witness VS Witness, lol. Argue with your governor, past governors, past NL threads and other credible sources.

https://twitter.com/LegendaryJoe/status/1617772095123095552?t=NxwgHkB0tQSsixbj8jLLww&s=19
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by sunray(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Repackaged calamity. He can only deceive his unintelligent mob.
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Godfullsam(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2023
This should make front page for wider view.

People must vote wisely this time around.

Atiku

Tinubu

Obi

These guys above don't deserve our votes.

We need a fresh blood with great ideas and not thieves and hypocrites.

Unfortunately, one of them will emerge winner because Nigerians have allowed ethnic and religious bigotry to overcome them.

If you love this country and the future of your children, vote wisely!
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Image123(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Image123(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
i've been screaming this clear thing since almost immediately Obi became LP candidate. He is ipob project plan A. Those who are supporting Obi for other silly reasons like saying he's a Christian or you want change or he's young or to spite APC&Tinubu. Dey play.
Re: Is It Not This Same Obi Now In LP, Or It Is Chinko-made Obi? by Image123(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On His Cabinet - Daily Trust / Identify Of The Yoruba Man Behind A Hatefilled Tweet Against Igbos Revealed / Anambra Son Appointed As Google Managing Director For Africa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.