Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati (7825 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
100 days of promising everything and delivering nothing

there - fixed
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by werepeLeri: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
Thank God the real Nigerians have more brains than the internet /nairaland Nigerians.

The Nairaland Nigerians will see no good in anyone even if he is Jesus Christ - especially the diasporic ones who seems to think through their anus.

LOL.

Watch how the spin curses on their own heads- LOL
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by werepeLeri: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
Some people will even die before the end of GEJ's government - from high blood pressure and from pure hatred. Mark my words.

LOL

Even those who didnt read the speech opens their mouth to comment.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Sacarstic: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
I feel sorry for those who believe there could be real development with the high level of corruption that we have in this country, 4 years is just around the corner, na laugh i dey laugh, Deepening security and peace in Niger Delta and he failed to talk about the rising insecurity in the north. "Nation of idiots ruled by fools".
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by werepeLeri: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sacarstic:

I feel sorry for those who believe there could be real development with the high level of corruption that we have in this country, 4 years is just around the corner, na laugh i dey laugh, Deepening security and peace in Niger Delta and he failed to talk about the rising insecurity in the north. "Nation of idiots ruled by fools".

Making you one i d i o t .
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by blacksta(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
^

Abeg spin a new yarn - u r too predictable - Can you highlight anything from the supposed write up that can classed as an achievement.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by werepeLeri: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^

LOL

Where did he mention achievement? Obviously u didnt read. He is outlining a Transformational agenda. Go back and read.

LOL

Where did he talk of 100 days of achievement?

Some people have very low IQ.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
Pulled from the article . . .

Introduction

In his inauguration speech of May 29th, 2011 President Jonathan promised that he will "never, never let " Nigerians down. As his administration clocks 100 days, here are some highlights of the achievements of the President and his team in a continuing fulfillment of Mr. President's promise to "never let" Nigerians down.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by werepeLeri: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
LOL

That was not even part of the power point presentation.

mtcheew
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
gej has lived up to expectations, to continue as before in the path of doing nothing

end of
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by remarkD(m): 3:35am On Sep 07, 2011
Fork adict, for each of those highlighted "achievements" to which you had a response for each, i'd have liked to see your suggestion as well. What would you have done differently, i really would like to know, thanks.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by texazzpete(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2011
remark D:

Fork adict, for each of those highlighted "achievements" to which you had a response for each, i'd have liked to see your suggestion as well. What would you have done differently, i really would like to know, thanks.

This is the usual choice of attack of the unintelligent when they lack the wit to respond logically to critique.
The ordinary man on the street who pays his taxes has the right to question his leaders on their mediocrity. Fork addict is not the President, GEJ is.
Fork addict did not sweep into power on grand promises, GEJ did.

Fork addict has laid down his opinion on why he feels the President is not performing. Either come up with a rebuttal or STFU.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by fuke(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2011
I knew this man will destroy all reputation he has built with this job.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2011
werepeLeri:

^^^

LOL

Where did he mention achievement? Obviously u didnt read. He is outlining a Transformational agenda. Go back and read.

LOL

Where did he talk of 100 days of achievement?

Some people have very low IQ.
Kobojunkie:

Pulled from the article . . .
in his inauguration speech of May 29th, 2011 President Jonathan promised  that he will "never, never let " Nigerians down. As his administration clocks 100 days, here are some highlights of the achievements of the President and his team in a continuing fulfillment of Mr. President's promise to "never let" Nigerians down.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin Oro pesi je  grin grin grin
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by OmoTier1(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2011
werepeLeri:

LOL

mtcheew
You and beaf, you guys are "cloned fiction"

You know it, deep down that whatever Abati said in PPT is a load of tosh!

Imagine David Camron telling the UK citizen that he visited Mr President in Nigeria as one of his 100days achievement in office!

Lets face it, there is nothing wrong whatsoever if GEJ comes out and tell the nation crystal clear I have nothing very tangible to show in 100days but many are in the pipeline. He could even use Fashola as an example!Fashola really did not have much to show in 100days of his first administration simply because most of his projects would not have reached 45% implementation but hey He made the people realize He has a plan that is already working and the people held believe and waited to see it materialize.
GEJ has plans no doubt but His biggest challenge is that the plans are NOT working plans meaning, 90% of GEJ plans are still on paper and not on the field!

Do you really think if East-West road, Benin-Lagos road and a dozen of other projects were on in the field Nigerians will be asking what His achievement has been since May 2011?

If GEJ had truly implemented the minimum wage in a manner that shows he has a grasp of what it takes to lead, at least Nigerians would have thanked him for that.

The truth is Gej must and quickly get his plans from paper to the field for the benefit of Nigerians.

Lastly, I didn't vote GEJ but I want him to succeed and deep inside me I know He can succeed if ONLY he shakes off himself the sycophants and stand to be a man of his own.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by obowunmi(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2011
@ OP: what a sad day for Nigeria.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2011
What are we even talking about here. This GEJ guy has been in power for more than a yr now.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Ibime(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2011
GEJ has been in power since February 2010, making that 18 months of doing nothing at all except bribing the whole nation.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by forkadict(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2011
texazzpete:

This is the usual choice of attack of the unintelligent when they lack the wit to respond logically to critique.
The ordinary man on the street who pays his taxes has the right to question his leaders on their mediocrity. Fork addict is not the President, GEJ is.
Fork addict did not sweep into power on grand promises, GEJ did.

Fork addict has laid down his opinion on why he feels the President is not performing. Either come up with a rebuttal or STFU.

God bless you maguy. If to say you be fork addict like me ehn, i for track you down give you one fine beta chic wey go spend one night with you. orobo or lepa. Make your choice.

I really find it too difficult to undersatnd how id.iotic and foooooooolish some people can be. I wan even start to answer the fooooool before i see your reply. The id.iot actually thinks i dont have recommendations for each problem that plagues us as a nation. Meanwhile, my role at work for the past 4.5 years has always been to spot problems in our processes and make recommendations on how they can be fixed. If you dont have a sound recommendation for any problem and you dare call it a problem, they way management go roast you ehn, in fact you no go ever try am again.

I will wait for the remark D to insist that i make recommendations and i will give him a surprise.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by remarkD(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2011
Texasspeed, since I wasn’t talking to you, all I will say to you is that you should be the one to stfu and go do whatever it is you were doing before bothering to reply my post.

if all one does is to make empty criticisms, with no alternate ideas or suggestions – it just makes you look st.u.pid. All I am saying is to be constructive in your criticism, as opposed to just opposing and making empty criticisms of anything and everything someone says he’s done; (I hope no one looks up to you for anything then – would be sad )

I’m just regretting that people are not voicing out alternate ideas or solutions and what naught, or doing anything themselves to better the lives of even a single person in their community, or at least, even THINKING of what to do in that regard.
it just gets tiring and boring hearing criticisms after criticism after criticism on nairaland… abegi just back it up with something tangible – if you can.
Is that too much to ask? Maybe for texas speed it is, cause he's just an empty head. undecided
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Demdem(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
remark D:

Texasspeed, since I wasn’t talking to you, all I will say to you is that you should be the one to stfu and go do whatever it is you were doing before bothering to reply my post.

if all one does is to make empty criticisms, with no alternate ideas or suggestions – it just makes you look st.u.pid. All I am saying is to be constructive in your criticism, as opposed to just opposing and making empty criticisms of anything and everything someone says he’s done; (I hope no one looks up to you for anything then – would be sad )

I’m just regretting that people are not voicing out alternate ideas or solutions and what naught, or doing anything themselves to better the lives of even a single person in their community, or at least, even THINKING of what to do in that regard.
it just gets tiring and boring hearing criticisms after criticism after criticism on nairaland… abegi just back it up with something tangible – if you can.
Is that too much to ask? Maybe for texas speed it is, cause he's just an empty head. undecided

Actually, u should be the one to STFU. if GEJ doesnt know what to do and he needs our assistance then he should declassify all the so called classified information he has access to for us to proffer better and reasonable solutions his "fisherbrain" may not be able to comprehend. Better still, he should resign if he cant handle it.
My guts tells me he knows what to do but the BALLS to do such is what he lacks. Such a person we dont need as a leader.
We all are saying we have not seen any results so far as a result of his failures and u dont expect us to voice out. Abaaaa !!!!!
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Bawss1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2011
werepeLeri:

LOL

mtcheew
Lame cop out if I ever saw one.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by remarkD(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2011
i dunno which part of "lets have some constructive criticism" people don't understand, where did i say no one should voice out? undecided
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Demdem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2011
we will only try and suggest but it will be washed off under the guise that it isnt practicable since they have access to some info we dont have so why the heck should we even try in the first place. Lets all have the same level playing field and i am quite sure the solutions arent as difficult our leaders are portraying.

However, lets tackle corruption (let him start from himself and his household) and we all will see the wonderfull effect it will have in all segments of the economy either finance, education, infrastructure, health etc.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by remarkD(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2011
Demdem, probably, but ya never know though, i think a couple times or so, he had taken suggestions from his facebook "friends", and even invited a student from the UK to his office or something like that,

Thinking about it a lil more, maybe empty criticisms is a form of self therapy for some people, cause, even if you criticize from morning to night, does it make a difference, will GEJ change?

by the way are you the same person as dem_people?
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Demdem(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2011
am aint dem_people

we are in naija and we know what is applicable here. What facebk? the same facebk that is being managed for GEJ by this paid agents? abegii leave tori. what PDP will do PDP will do with no regards whatsoever to the masses. this has been proven severally. GEJ changing isnt dependent on criticisms but boils down to himself.
However, it will be good for u also to go through those criticms, not all like u suggests are empty.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by forkadict(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ remark D.

I have 2 questions for you and i need you to answer each one honestly.

First are you resident in naija?

Second if you are, i want you to list all the major problems you feel are facing us as a nation and i will act as Mr. President. i will proffer recommendations to every single problem you tender.

If on the other hand, you are not resident in naija, you will agree with me that this excercise is baseless. But i must say that i am disappointed in you screaming for people to make recommendations for our problems. i ask you, do you think that we need a rocket scientists as our president before naija can progress? do you really think so? I am waiting for your response.

remark D:

Demdem, probably, but ya never know though, i think a couple times or so, he had taken suggestions from his facebook "friends", and even invited a student from the UK to his office or something like that, Thinking about it a lil more, maybe empty criticisms is a form of self therapy for some people, cause, even if you criticize from morning to night, does it make a difference, will GEJ change?

by the way are you the same person as dem_people?

Can you please listen to yourself? he invited a naija student from the uk to his office to bla bla bla.

What for? to ask on suggestions on how to improve the standard of education of Oxford university or the imperial college? Or to ask for suggestions on how to improve our roads? asking for suggestions from someone who isnt on ground to experience our plight FIRST HAND? guy you are such a joker.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by dammytosh: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2011
A LOT WILL AS A RESULT OF OUR BAD READING CULTURE NEVER FINISH THAT PIECE .

A MAN IS COMING OUT THAT AFTER 100 DAYS IN OFFICE, THIS IS MY STEWARDSHIP.

WHY NOT FOR ONCE REASON WITHOUT BIAS AND POINT OUT WHERE HE LIED INSTEAD ALL THIS NONSENSE THAT WILL TAKE US NO WHERE.
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by remarkD(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2011
i hope my little effort to find this link for you will get my point across (please dont let my work be in vain lol), https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485402.0.html

You did make a suggestion (on electoral reform for example) but it wasn't consistent with the rest of the points Abati raised, and that was all i wanted, it would have been a bit more brillant and entertaining to read,
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^ Here's an advice for you. If you are going to attempt to use a thread to support some hooey argument, at least take serious good time to ensure the thread even backs up the claims you have made.

That finish incident has been denied by the students themselves . . . .

Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by remarkD(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2011
it was denied by the student? interesting, i had no idea, my opinion still stands though that that , if you have a suggestion, bring it forward - instead of empty criticisms 24-7. Fork adict, no, we dont need no rocket scientist, not even a history professor, we need fork adict! again thats why i'm saying, let's hear what you have/how to change things instead of criticising things being put in place,
Re: 100 Days of Promising Less and Delivering More By Reuben Abati by forkadict(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
remark D:

i hope my little effort to find this link for you will get my point across (please dont let my work be in vain lol), https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485402.0.html

You did make a suggestion (on electoral reform for example) but it wasn't consistent with the rest of the points Abati raised, and that was all i wanted, it would have been a bit more brillant and entertaining to read,

Your work wasnt in vain. i read the piece. And your level of gullibility amazes me. How many police station have an ordinary desk top computer if i ask you? let alone laptop, let alone a sound, comprehensive data bank of criminals, ex-cons, whish will have their names, their blood groups, their DNA profiles, all registered vehicles in Nigeria etc etc. You want to skip all that and bestow this 'high tech' facility on the nigeria police?

Wasnt it even in the news some years back that some ex convicts were even serving in the police?

Then you did not answer my question. Are you resident in naija? cos from this reasoning of yours i very much doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc’s Failings Will Boost PDP Victory In 2019 – Onuesoke / The Things We Crucified GEJ For Which Are Still Happening Under Buhari & MORE / Opobo Kingdom And Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.