Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. (46581 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Tynutommy(f): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2011
How I wish am a witch i wuld av killed those guyz mercilessly. God will surely avenge 4u my dear gal.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by tunnytox(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2011
The romance moderators should have the link, the original thread was posted in the romance section before it was deleted. I watched the video on my phone so there's no way I could post the link but there's no doubt it will soon appear on any of the sex video sharing website.

Honestly I pity the girl because those guys phocked her as if they've never get laid for decades! the original thread indicate that the girl met one of the guys on 2go but as soon as she arrived at the guy's house he invited some of her friends to join him to rape the girl!
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by obowunmi(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2011
@ Czar-Chris, well said. No such thing as leadership in Nigeria. Nigerians are graduating useless illiterates with no values or morals.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by shadows4(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2011
Just too bad, but make dem remember say Baba God no dey sleep.What goes around comes around.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by alosiby92(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2011
I find this just digusting. . .to those of you who watched the video, you no fear punishment? watching it for pleasure without a thought to the painstaking process the girl went through before it could be video taped. . . Na Wao, what have our universities turned to? Its up to the guys reading this thread in University to take initiative and treat girls with more respect, no matter how Hot you may be. . .
I wouldn't be surprised If the girl:
a) Commits suicide and
b) Curses them for centuries. . .that they may never prosper or amount to anything in life or something like that (from what I've seen, those things are scary)

@ the people trying to make this a tribalistic war. . . why Na? Shebi this is Nigeria? How are we sure it wasnt a mixture of Igbo, Yoruba, hausa and other tribes? all we know is that maybe one of the rapists was igbo. . .but shame, I think regardless of what the police do, the damage has been done. Its only GOD who can render judgement justly. . .
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by sexsinners(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2011
tunnytox:

The romance moderators should have the link, the original thread was posted in the romance section before it was deleted. I watched the video on my phone so there's no way I could post the link but there's no doubt it will soon appear on any of the sex video sharing website.

Honestly I pity the girl because those guys phocked her as if they've never get laid for decades! the original thread indicate that the girl met one of the guys on 2go but as soon as she arrived at the guy's house he invited some of her friends to join him to violation the girl!

sick ,sick,sick

what the heck is wrong with ppl.

the devil lives strong in nigeria
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by sexsinners(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2011
anyways anyone that distributes it here will get banned and fined.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by nautysense(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2011
rape is na a nu word, i condemn d act outrightly, u wunt kno ow painlful iriz until som1 close is, or ur a victim, gurls stop wearin Npuhey(skimpy clothes) nd bois 3ry nd show som morals
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by TEKUTE: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2011
Watched the Video tew, From my own point of view and what the girls boi friend is sayin, Is that 'I heard what u re doin,that u re sleepin with different guyz u chat on 2go. that u re calin God to help u,bt wen u re flirtin around wit oda guyz u re nt calin God for help. Girls una beta stop al dis internet flirting cos som guyz dnt tolerate it.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by splitnaija(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2011
No moral justification for this dastardly act whatsoever. What happened to all the Ashewos at Aba who troop into PHC daily?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by hixxx1(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2011
law enforcement agents - USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Janie4luv: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2011
OMG!!! The female folk are usually prone 2 sexual assults such as this, therefore d need for d govt 2 put certain measures in place 2 curb this dastardly act.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by sexsinners(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2011
every girl in nigeria should carry pepper spray and a pistal. i don't care i am making my sis a weapon
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by azundu1(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2011
Please who has the video, I need to see it to believe its not an editted mojo
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Talking(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2011
SMH @ the comments of people. Rather than criticize and condemn this heinous, barbaric and malicious act by these nitwits who r certainly going to pay through their asses, some of you are here calling "ibo man" and "yoruba man." God will certainly punish them in folds. "whatever a man sows,
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by WebSurfer(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2011
eyahhhhhhh
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by justwise(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2011
ojdollars:

@Emeka, abeg Inbox me the Video men. I wan see how wicked this guys really dey. My email na ojdollarsnl@yahoo.com. Thanks

Sick old man, why would u want to watch such video?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2011
Out of everybody that posted in this thread,only ONE person gave or posted a solution,a direct solution or steps to catching the criminals.only one.and that was playah p.the others gave half hearted solutions and commentary especially blame sharing among tribes.this things happen all over the world and will keep happening.it is the ability to catch the perpetrators that checked this in developed world.can we do that here?can we catch this boys?because if all you are doing in blaming tribes,then get ready for more videos to surface.but if we can all join hands to catch them,it'll send a message of security to all up-coming criminalsf we can all join hands to catch them,it'll send a message of security to all up-coming criminals
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by badmrkt(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2011
i saw the video on sunday on friend's phone.really felt for her
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by ceaz4r(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2011
Tribalism is one serious reason we can't move ahead in this country. Had I my way, I will purge this country of such despicable elements!
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by baslone: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2011
Now everybody is complaining about tribalism because this case had affected them one way or the order!

How many of y'all has risen to the defense of the heavy bashing of the hausas going on here on daily basis!

Snakes and Fakes!
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by kandiikane(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2011
Anyone who posts the video should be banned. What are you planning on doing after watching the video?

I am sure  the police can decide whether it is edited or not.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by kandiikane(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2011
TEKUTE:

Watched the Video tew,  From my own point of view and what the girls boi friend is sayin, Is that 'I heard what u re doin,that u re sleepin with different guyz u chat on 2go. that u re calin God to help u,bt wen u re flirtin around wit oda guyz u re nt calin God for help. Girls una beta stop al dis internet flirting cos som guyz dnt tolerate it.   
nautysense:

violation is na a nu word, i condemn d act outrightly, u wunt kno ow painlful iriz until som1 close is, or your a victim, gurls stop wearin Npuhey(skimpy clothes) nd bois 3ry nd show som morals
Bull, so because a girl flirts someone has a right to violation her? There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be forced in to Being Intimate whether the person flirts, wear short skirt or even in marriage. .
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2011
Hehehehehehe @ sex sinners all your ban threats sef is making me laugh. For someone like me that have been banned a million times, such threats is what I use to clean my nyash after a good shyting in the toilet. grin.

As for your fine? Them never born you, by the time I finish with you, your backside will be cooling off in kirikiri. Ode. grin.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by atasteve: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2011
Signs of the end time. Time to say "Yes" to your creator.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by AfroBlue(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2011
Reminds me of a story in an old Nollywood movie called ' Love & Cash " only the tapped victims were campus ashewos.

Does art imitate life or vice versa?
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by kandiikane(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2011
^^Even if she was an ashawo, no man had a right to rap[i]e[/i] her.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by awesomebenji(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2011
@REZZY & those that are asking 4 d video 2 be uploaded, why do u need it? It shows u're one of those nuissance dat must b brought 2 book. Rezzy, shame 2 u 4 being a WOMAN! Will u ever pray 4 something like that? May God 4give u sha.
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by aminu150(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2011
I WONT BELIEVE TILL I C IT. PLS POST IT grin grin
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by kandiikane(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2011
awesome_benji:

@REZZY & those that are asking 4 d video 2 be uploaded, why do u need it? It shows u're one of those nuissance dat must b brought 2 book. Rezzy, shame 2 u 4 being a WOMAN! Will u ever pray 4 something like that? May God 4give u sha.
The want to get pleasure from watching it. angry
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
aminu150:

I WONT BELIEVE TILL I C IT. PLS POST IT grin grin
go and watch BLUE fILM, it's more attractive angry angry angry angry
kandiikane:

The want to get pleasure from watching it. angry
Nigerians are wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
@aminu

Abi ooo. Seeing is believing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.