Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? (28791 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Irupetepete: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2023
jojothaiv:

Dynamic island?

E get things wey I suppose read up o
me self just go Google dynamic island ni to know the meaning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by wizdooarchy3(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2023
The difference is that the person that ate iPhone 13 didn't finish it so they call the remaining Apple iPhone max

Thank you
Idleness want kill u
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by pansophist(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Just got an iPhone 14 pro max last week. Omo I've been missing o. The camera na die, and the phone fine gan. Na to use am go catch Nigerian girls remain, them no de use eye see iPhone.

But the phone didn't come with a headphone and charging adapter. Na only wetin de pain me pass be that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Fragility6: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Dynamic island.
Wetin dynamic island mean
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by CallmeTrinity: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2023
visaclick:
Apple are a marketing genius. They repacked iPhone 8 and called it the SE and their sheep's fell for that scam cheesy wink

Next they repacked iPhone 5s and called it 14 and their followers also fell for the scam grin grin

Just brace yourself for the next scam they about to pull off this year.

All these Tecno INFINIX and ITEL marketers can always easily be identified.

No one likes you trash phones ..only when we are broke and have no choice do we use those garbage you ca phones

1 Like

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2023
kelvyn7:
They are technically thesame grin
The only difference you might spot as a regular user is the Dynamic Island...thats all cos both have good specs

What's "dynamic island"? I'm confused as to whether I should get an iPhone 11 or 11 promax. Any ideas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by everythinggirly(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Iphone users, oya o... Make una appear here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by WHITELIGHTER: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2023
KAM3KAZI:
Just bigger camera and dynamic island, nothing else

U sabi...even the 12 pro max has no difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Morphinne: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
I didnt see any difference.
Only the name upgrade.

Designs are thesame thing, same spec, same battery life.

Or is there any difference?

Aesthetically, yes there are differences but is it worth upgrading? The answer is no, performance-wise.
Note that new iPhones are not made to displace their immediate predecessors, even Tim Cook once said this and it is one of the reasons why I love apple, they don’t make you resent your last year flagship all because a new one comes out this year. No any other phone maker does this. Once S23 ultra comes out, Samsung would start making you see that madass 22 ultra as being inferior unlike in the case of Apple where 13 PM isn’t inferior to 14PM unless you’re one of these ‘latest-freaks’ whose confidence lies on the pieces of metals and plastics they’re holding grin. Just as it doesn’t make sense to upgrade from an 11 promax to 12 promax, it is also not economically wise to upgrade your 13PM to 14PM unless you’re one of those who buy phones for show.
It makes more sense to upgrade from an 11 or 12PM to 14PM (even though there is no visible hardware and operational differences)
As much as I love Apple and IPhones, Apple are fast running out of innovative solutions lately. iPhone 12PM to 13PM to these latest 14 PM are basically the same phones with a little aesthetic differences.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by annford: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
Only the name upgrade.

JUST UPGRADED PICTURE QUALITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by GloriousGbola: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
Only the name upgrade.

Just say you are not familiar with apple products

Similar form factor across generations is not new.

As an example the iPhone 7 and 8 have same shape and use same case

Ditto for Ipad mini 2 and 3

Ditto for mac mini 2011 to 2014

It is for Nigerians who the iPhone is a status symbol more than anything else that this will be an issue for. They must know I hava an iPhone 14 angry angry angry

What use is the phone if It cannot be recognized?

Now that you know you can go and get an infinix. Those ones are different body same specs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by musazulyadain: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Is different of color
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by VawuIenceProMax: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
u can go to hell sir
click my bio for my location cool

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by EmiDon11: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
click my bio for my location cool
confirm.....

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by TyroneP(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Your post reminded me of an advertisement from an Asian mobile phone manufacturer company referring to iPhone devices as rotten apple.

Allison012:
Processor

Camera size

Dynamic island

And lastly, the apple at the back of the 14 pro max was not eaten.
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Oluseglon(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2023
No difference if you ask me. I’m using 13 pro max and my wife 14 pro max. Just wider angle on one of them, reason I didn’t bother upgrading even as Gifgaff worry me reach for free upgrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Killermamba: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2023
EmiDon11:
Only the name upgrade.

One na 13 the other na 14

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Chee59(f): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Which is which?
Nigerians never belleful na Pro max we dey talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Ebubeslym(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Dynamic island na your mate?

Samsung remains the king of displays in smartphones.

But their parts cost die.

Naso my galaxy A32 screen crack halfway...... Phone now displays halfway.....and I'm ready to sell it off as it is.
()8I37 4S8 2S()

If you come for KE±U LAG()S, you go see me jeje

1 Like

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by miqos02(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
seanwilliam:
What’s the difference between 13 and 14 ?

ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by visaclick: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Mowoe:

Funny enough, they're already selling iphone 5 with two cameras at the back and a notch as iphone 13mini.
grin grin and someone's son bought two for himself and his gf thinking he has made it in life.. i used 3 iPhones on a row and from the X that's when I realized how much I'm missing out in the tech world. After switching back to Android it took almost like a month to relearn basic features of a real phone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by meobizy(f): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
If you have to ask, you’re not upgrading the right way. When it comes to phones especially iPhones, upgrade from the X to 14. I’m still on my 6S, my upgrade will be to the 13 late this year. I will change that to the 17 or whatever number they come up with in the next 8 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
meobizy:
If you have to ask, you’re not upgrading the right way. When it comes to phones especially iPhones, upgrade from the X to 14. I’m still on my 6S, my upgrade will be to the 13 late this year. I will change that to the 17 or whatever number they come up with in the next 8 years.

Meobizy am not been greeedy buy my priik is had again..please help yor brother so i can help u help u help me help u please? smiley
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by MimiSheWrote(f): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Allison012:
Processor

Camera size

Dynamic island

And lastly, the apple at the back of the 14 pro max was not eaten.
grin grin grin
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by kkins25(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
chatinent:
The old design for the new design for the new design.

Apple has been selling one phone with different names.
I tell you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Sanchez01: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
KAM3KAZI:
Just bigger camera and dynamic island, nothing else
Battery too. Got a 14 Pro Max yesterday and I could easily spot the differences in thanks phones thanks Apple’s labels on them highlighting their differences. The dynamic island on the 14 Pro Max is surely bigger. But one thing is certain; Apple is regurgitating devices and passing them off as new ones.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by benqo01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nigerians falling for this iphone scam Dem go just upgrade camera call am pro max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Rajosh(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
The difference is the Dynamic Island.

Don't ask me what's Dynamic Island. I don't know. I just say make I follow them shout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by Elonmuzk(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lots of technical differences:

A16 Bionic chip
Photonic engine
Always-On display
Adaptive true tone
Bluetooth 5.3
Action mode
etc.
Re: Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? by VicM6: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iphone 14 can connect to International space station (ISS). That's something other iphones can't do. Want to know abt ISS, Google search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Airtel 20gb For Just #200 / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / USSD War: Banks Unblock MTN, Reconnect Telco To Banking Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.