Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong (27325 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by CityBoy17: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
LegendHero:

Wetin come concern you?

Na Tinubu get Lagos and he own the whole Atlantic Ocean and own all the estates in Lagos.

But no matter how much he chop Lagos wealth, lagosians will still not be poor as people in the Sad East that’s collecting #500 after child birth.

God bless Tinubu Lagos.
God bless Nigeria.

You are a proven slave.. See what this fool is saying? He owns everything in Lagos? Are you mad or something?

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Explaining the meaning of Emilokan in his own understanding, What Lalong said was: " If you do good, you receive good. If you chop alone, you die alone. Asiwaju has done good. So it is his turn to Chop (receive good) too" .

He was reffering to the number of people Tinubu helped both financially and career wise. It means Tinubu helped lot of people, it is his turn to receive back the favour.

Mumu, if Thïefnubu has helped you or any member of your family, go and thank him.

I can't use the future of my children to play politics of gratitude.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by GoodNaijaman: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
There is nothing bad in what they said. Obi supporters are over reacting . Anybody that enters always chops, obi is not different.
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Acidosis(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Yes, Tinubu will chop the present and future of APC supporters and their children. That is the meaning. cheesy

If Nigeria crumbles today, some of us will survive, so you people are free to continue your chop chop politics grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by techWriter3: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
The those he been chopped and still chopping in Lagos is enough

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Kwanza: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chop I Chop Ministry.

Great, I don't think Seun, nlfpmod, mynd44, oam4j and their people have seen this topic.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by PraizHim: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Explaining the meaning of Emilokan in his own understanding, What Lalong said was: " If you do good, you receive good. If you chop alone, you die alone. Asiwaju has done good. So it is his turn to Chop (receive good) too" .

He was reffering to the number of people Tinubu helped both financially and career wise. It means Tinubu helped lot of people, it is his turn to receive back the favour.

Evil Interpreter

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by nameo: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Frontpage please

WE just got the guiding philosophy of APC described very succinctly on video by the DG of APC PCC.

Buncha fraudulent Thieves!!!

Everybody needs to know and think about it

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by nameo: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kwanza:
Chop I Chop Ministry.

Great, I don't think Seun, nlfpmod, mynd44, oam4j and their people have seen this topic.

As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by sukar886: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Both you and tinubu are mad, turn for what

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by kay1one(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by wumi2017(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Things dey happen
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Habibi46: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
This one loud
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by PeterObi4LP: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

A son of a nobody the explainer, I'm feeling disgraced on your behalf.

7 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by hezy4real01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chop what exactly?? God which kind of leaders are these for God sake

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Useful idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by obi58: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Ihordspy is back again after Gazelle Garagara grin angry grin grin.

Abeg since when did chop mean to receive good?

How does that work?

According to ihordspy: Abeg bring food make we receive good (chop) Does that make sense?

Na WA ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Nigeria would have been a better place if the country had fewer chronic ignoramuses like you.

9 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by daygee12: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
After chopping the entire common wealth of Lagosians, he still wants to chop more

Nigerians won't allow it

Same way Obi invested ur future into brewery company and now worth next to nothing
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by EduBrazil1991(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
R[quote author=lhordspy post=120124846]Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Those he has helped should vote for him then.

No be by force

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
hezy4real01:
Chop what exactly?? God which kind of leaders are these for God sake
grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT77MeTYAe0

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Nigeria has terrible leaders

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu the commander of awawa boys of Agege underbridge

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Paullo19: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT77MeTYAe0

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Just imagine what they have turn the country into. Foolish and senseless old men without brains. Just coming up on stage ND spitting shit.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Memphitz357: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Nigga, shut your punk ass up!!
You and all the urchins will spend the rest of your miserable lives in jail along with your thieving Tinubu!!!
Lying punk ass muthafucka!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Okiemute101: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
See the rubbish eulogies... kai, nigeria my country... so its now a thing of entitlement to run the affairs of the country at this critical time. What a pirry

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lol. If only you Obidïots know how much your propaganda further strengthens our resolve to vote Tinubu, you would spend more time selling your candidate than all these nonsense that's of zero effect grin
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Your mama go shame for you...retarded interpreter

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by donjahsy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Do you know that you are so stoopid that after criminals who has looted and embezzled what was entrusted in their care make gaffes, you rush here to translate for them, do you know you no go die well this boy!!

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Mccullum: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Reasonable Nigerians understand what he meant, even if some werey were trying to twist it. Jagaban lokan.. he's the next president elect of Nigeria in February by the will of God
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Blaze14k: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
lhordspy:

Oga talk to seun about this issue u complain about. Youve started threatening people with prison while they are not in charge of nairaland.

This prison threat is the kind of injustice we talk about everyday buh u say it as its nothing. Honestly u r an enemy of this country

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by ChrisAC: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
I weep for my dear country... when are we going to have "common" sense. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Retakes Chibok Town After Just 24 Hours / Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus / House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.