Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong (27328 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by mvem(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Explaining the meaning of Emilokan in his own understanding, What Lalong said was: " If you do good, you receive good. If you chop alone, you die alone. Asiwaju has done good. So it is his turn to Chop (receive good) too" .

He was reffering to the number of people Tinubu helped both financially and career wise. It means Tinubu helped lot of people, it is his turn to receive back the favour.

the favour is to give him the presidency on a platter ?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by matm: 1:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Tulubu is a greedy man.

Upon all this while he has been occupying various offices as a politician, he never chop belleful tongue

Ironically, With Nigeria's humongous debt, there is nothing to chop anymore.We need a man dt can at least help fix power and our refineries to reduce the suffering of Nigerians
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by gfon(m): 3:05am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Bloody liar. After this Election, i will make sure some of you rot in prison for misinformation and trying to mislead the public. Some of you will eat watery beans in prison till your stomach cant take it anymore.

Explaining the meaning of Emilokan in his own understanding, What Lalong said was: " If you do good, you receive good. If you chop alone, you die alone. Asiwaju has done good. So it is his turn to Chop (receive good) too" .

He was reffering to the number of people Tinubu helped both financially and career wise. It means Tinubu helped lot of people, it is his turn to receive back the favour.

who would you make rot in jail. You are quite daft. In your mind you are the all and mighty right
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Killermamba: 3:55am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

See Nigeria low budget jack bauer, na to come online dey yarn nonsense all of una know, if you are really good as you claim, insecurities would have been a thing of the past. Let me guess you only went to school to study how to be a slave for life abi? Una fit resurrect dead body with una lies.
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Imagine what a leader is spitting out. It is his time to chop. Just imagine.
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Umunze1stSon(m): 4:15am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr Interpreter welldone. Please can you interprete the following: ''PDAPC'', ''BUHAR! BUHARI! BUHARI!.......'',A town hall different from BALA BLU, BLU BULABA'', '' tear tear unbrellata'', etcetera
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by eldoradoxx: 5:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Between 2015 to 2023 under APC, they chopped Nigeria into 77 trillion debts from 12 trillion debt profile from 1960-2015.
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Okudiover(m): 5:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Chop what exactly? tongue
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Marpol2021(m): 6:05am On Jan 18, 2023
The druglord spoken man,don't you think you need to go for brain check up?
lhordspy:

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Peacefulgold(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Do you know how you sound trying so hard to explain this .....abeg take some rest ...

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Peacefulgold(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2023
rippa:

Let the people he helped goan tell him thank you and show their appreciation
Nigeria presidency is not for mediocre. So because he help 200people then 200million should now reward him? I wondered the type of brain those listening to APC have. They have not told us how to solve the many problems buhari is leaving behind but they are rather telling us is Tinubu's turn
Una do well oo
Turn by turn people
Do you even see how stupid he sounds trying to explain what he means ...
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Fidelarinze9(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

And impoverished a lot more
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by TrumpDonald2: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

grin grin grin Special Assistant to Thieffnubu on interpretation. grin Mkpi

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by djseanjohn77: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
After chopping the entire common wealth of Lagosians, he still wants to chop more

Nigerians won't allow it

Your State that they didn't chop their common wealth, how far? Compare your state and the Lagos State - If Lagos State is the example of chop, then your state better start chopping too, because the last time i checked, all your people both useless and useful flock to Lagos for greener pastures - They are either working in the same Lagos State parastatals, private/public sectors, businesses and thriving unhindered, or hawking inside traffic grin grin grin grin grin Dispute that grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by JASONjnr(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Look, I used to think that you're intelligent, but I am always disappointed at your continued manner at which you tried to market a terrible product and now even threatening people...

From the nonsense you just posted, did you even bother to read it again?

How does, "it's his turn to chop" translate to "doing good"?

Ejoh, rest abeg .....

Tinubu will never become a president.....
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by deavicky(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
I don’t think Tinubu’s health is that bad as been portrayed on social media by Obidients, so far he has proved otherwise and he’s the most agile campaign wise. He’s almost everywhere.
that is if u know the kind drug that is sustaining him for those hour.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by doneback04: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2023
He will dis alone also cheesy
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Bennycollins: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Let those he has helped find another way to appreciate him, not the destiny of 200m+ people.
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by unclejb2(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

you sound so pitiable... Tinubu and Atiku are going on permanent retirement next month.
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by sunkieisland(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2023
There you have it folks.....
they've told you their agenda... no will to build anything for you. just to eat you dry

use your head
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Ikpaitid: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Ofunaofu:
After chopping the entire common wealth of Lagosians, he still wants to chop more

Nigerians won't allow it
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Ikpaitid: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Emeka you are not a Nigerian,stop commenting on Nigerian issues. We do not recognise you as a Nigerian and to make matters worse for you,your vote is only 2% .
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Re-read the crap you typed and see how foolish you sounded...grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Fearyourcreator: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
I don’t think Tinubu’s health is that bad as been portrayed on social media by Obidients, so far he has proved otherwise and he’s the most agile campaign wise. He’s almost everywhere.
I don't blame hobos though but some Yoruba bastards falling for the prop
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:

So when he gets back the favour what will that translate to? Helping more people or helping himself?
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by deebrownneymar: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT77MeTYAe0

Nlfpmod Mynd44

And many idiots are still determined to vote for this crook. Tinubu and Atiku made their money by stealing from Nigerians via different means. It’s crazy how Nigerians don’t see that voting for would mean no progress for us. 200 million mumu indeed. E be like say suffer never tire them enough to get sense at all.
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by JordanMichael(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
What utterance
Does Lalong think from his ANUS
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Alison1i: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yeah
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Alison1i: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
DominusPrime:

So when he gets back the favour what will that translate to? Helping more people or helping himself?

Nigeria done spoil finish
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by owobokiri(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
"Come and Chop" democracy

Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by uba1991: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
peepydelano:
are you telling me that someone that is healthy will lick microphone?
Re: Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alison1i:

Nigeria done spoil finish

I tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Nigeria’s National Assembly-Premium Times / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.