Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices (1072 Views)

Comfort Melaye: Chapel Built & Named After Dino Melaye's Mum Dedicated (Photos) / Police Reveal Next Move After Dino Melaye Surrenders / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by Icart: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIZDOttKy2c

The fact that they'd come on TV to still lie when caught is further proof of my assertions. It tells a fact of desperation and shamelessness. The problem here is that they think I am the only one from their camp who will expose them. Many are coming. As for Dino....

Frame 1 is Obinna, one of the dregs of their structure who insults me. But he used to visit my office in the ATIKU CAMPAIGN HQ, Wuse 2. Frame 2, Atiku instructing payment for a job he had me do. No relationship but Atiku thanks me for my "services" right?

Re: Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by Ireportlive: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
That guy knows so much

2 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hmmm! New level of treachery loading
Re: Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by Eriokanmi: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
This guy is being used by the APC no doubt. In as much as all the info he's been dropping looked real, one needs to be very careful when choosing an aide or confidential secretary cos only God knows whom or what we'd all become in future. This is a lesson of a lifetime. Atiku didn't harm this guy in any way to warrant all these info about him, which he's been busy digging out.

We need to even pray before choosing or appointing a confidant. Most of the deaths of powerful people in the society in the past had been linked to their confidants and aides

2 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by OGIBRA(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Their candidate boss and mentor is in a mess, see the way, they avoid this topic...
watch as They will stil call APC/TINUBU name in these topic..

2 Likes

Re: Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by beejaay: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This guy is being used by the APC no doubt. In as much as all the info he's been dropping looked real, one needs to be very careful when choosing an aide or confidential secretary cos only God knows whom or what we'd all become in future. This is a lesson of a lifetime. Atiku didn't harm this guy in any way to warrant all these info about him, which he's been busy digging out.

We need to even pray before choosing or appointing a confidant. Most of the deaths of powerful people in the society in the past had been linked to their confidants and aides

There is no big deal, the only person that betray us are those close to us.. This guy is doing more harm to himself than he needs, he will regret it later, he is letting is ego get the better part of him.. You don't betray people for change, if u wanna betray make sure u betray in a big way that will set u up for life.. As for dying from betrayal, we will all die whether we like it or not, if you like die 10yrs before your time, that 10urs will still reach and you will still die cos in the end nothing has any real or tangible meaning

1 Like

Re: Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by Ofunaofu: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
OGIBRA:
Their candidate boss and mentor is in a mess, see the way, they avoid this topic...
watch as They will stil call APC/TINUBU name in these topic..

Tinubu and Atiku are in a mess

Both of them should step down as presidential candidate of their party and submit themselves at the nearest police station
Re: Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices by OGIBRA(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu and Atiku are in a mess

Both of them should step down as presidential candidate of their party and submit themselves at the nearest police station
ONE ALREADY SPOTTED..HE EVEN QUOTE ME, JUST TO IDENTIFY HIMSELE..LOLZ. THEY MUST MENTION TINUBU, B4 THEY CAN BE OK.. PEACE BE UNTO YOU BRO

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Held Secret Meetings With Top Military Generals--fani Kayode / Peter Obi Arrives Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos For Campaign / Borno: Thousands Of PDP, APC Members Join LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.