Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,893 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted (668 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Poland Work Visa / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted by johnwick3: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
we applied for a work visa from Nigeria in august 2022 ..in September the COS was out we applied for the visa in October and went for the bio metrics in the same October which for the main applicant was priority which is suppose to be out in 5 biz days..so we waited for weeks and we didn't get no response from them..3 weeks later we got a response asking for additional information which we provided...now we have to wait again since mid November till December 6 before we got another email saying the application was refused because they think we are trying to deceive them with one of our document. And i was so sure we didn't give any bad document..so i contact the working place where we worked and got out reference letter from...they said they contacted them and they gave them the right response and then again to the school we went and the mix up was from the school where she did her 18month course...now we got the letter from the school and filled for administrative review.....its past 20days now that we have submitted the letter and write them about the whole issue we havent heard back from them and again i want to ask and know whats the assurance of getting the visa since we already knew where the issue came from and gotten a letter from them to back it up....
sorry for my write up if its not properly punctuated..lol first time using online blog...
Re: Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted by Influential101: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/6748312/uk-skilled-worker-visa-health/304#6748312.9749
Ask here, hopefully you get a helpful response.. all the best.
Re: Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Influential101:
https://www.nairaland.com/6748312/uk-skilled-worker-visa-health/304#6748312.9749
Ask here, hopefully you get a helpful response.. all the best.

(1)

How Much Is Enough For A 3 Day Visit To Ghana? / Visa Lottery 2011 Registration Link / 2010 World Cup Holiday Deal In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.