Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (859183 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Solphamo:

For the MA> Ecctis, PCC, Marriage certificate, Family photos, passport data page, reference letter, TB test
For me 'Partner'> Marriage certificate, PCC, family pictures, passport data page, TB test
Children> birth certificate, passport data page, consent letter, TB test
thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by biodun4u: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hello, please what exchange rate do one use for POF?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Check oanda.com

biodun4u:
Hello, please what exchange rate do one use for POF?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Biyikenny:
Thanks, I have checked now
Great
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mallamkettle:
Please it's URGENT my people

how do I get Police report from UK, I just got a NSF

tell a relative back home to go to alagbon and get a contact for u. They will tell you how to help you go about it, there is no big issue resolving this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agbekehorla(f): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hello, pls an employer is saying to a friend to get a car to run domiciliary service and also to get a business cover insurance on the car.......how can he go about this pls....and that he can get a car of 500 600 quid.

Pls any ideas, links will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
My dear I was shocked when I saw the interview mail. Even when I got to TLS VI and told am here for an interview, the guys at gate were a little bit surprised. But I eventually did and it went well but after then I haven’t heard anything from them.
clementagege:
I don't understand why did you have do an interview ? The wait time is long oo and I have been complaining of mine �

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hi, all.
Please quick one, how much is biometrics fee? And can I pay for it with naira card?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AetA: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
please i have a question, when filling you own application was there a space where you can input your childrens details? all i saw was a space for spouse.

anybody can help out please

Solphamo:
VISA ALERT!!!
SKILLED WORKER VISA
BIOMETRIC, JANUARY 3RD
M.A AND DEPENDENTS COLLECTION MAIL-JANUARY 13
DHL DELIVERED JANUARY 16
BRP MAIL JANUARY 16
JESUS DID IT!
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS WHILE FILLING THE FORM.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mallamkettle: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ferrarilord:
tell a relative back home to go to alagbon and get a contact for u. They will tell you how to help you go about it, there is no big issue resolving this

I'm in Nigeria I need uk police report
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adubam(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Praise God my elder sister got her Visa for skilled work yesterday.
God be praised!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dampops:
1. Of course you can borrow money to make up the required amount by UKVI (but this may not be required if your sponsor ticks that they will handle your maintenance upon arrival). You only need to keep the balance in your account for 28-30 days before printing your account statement.

2. Once you resume work and start earning, you can afford to offset the loan either via money transfer operators (Pounds to Naira) or other options...

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by clementagege(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
I didn't have to add bank statement my employer ticked yes for maintenance.. I submitted just cos , police report , tb test and IELTS

tiptoe1:

Did you add any other documents apart from your COS, police report, bank statement, TB and Ielts?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
RealBae:
Yes you can take a loan
They normally open account for you and restrict it for number of days you want, and you pay interest based on their rate

Thank you. Please do you know any company that renders such service?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mallamkettle:

if you are in Lagos,go to alagbon ikoyi
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Eky29:
My dear I was shocked when I saw the interview mail. Even when I got to TLS VI and told am here for an interview, the guys at gate were a little bit surprised. But I eventually did and it went well but after then I haven’t heard anything from them.

If you don’t mind sharing, which visa did you apply for skilled worker visa or health care visa? If skilled worker visa what job? Also, what questions did they ask you at the interview? Sorry for all the questions but I’m going through the process of sponsoring someone and want to prepare for all eventualities.

Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ama15(f): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mallamkettle:
Please it's URGENT my people

how do I get Police report from UK, I just got a NSF

Try: https://www.acro.police.uk/police-certificates
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Alausa86: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Expecting also .Biometric on the 3rd of January
festuso2:
TLS just sent a collection mail.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mallamkettle:

Are you sure you need to obtain a UK police report for the UK Skilled Worker visa? I thought it only requires police reports from other countries apart from the UK.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by biodun4u: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please what exchange rate would one use for POF to apply for tier 2 visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Goodly1:
Hi, all.
Please quick one, how much is biometrics fee? And can I pay for it with naira card?
Please anyone?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Generalkoke:
Chiefs it’s over a month I came in& employer have been playing hide and seek in regards of job provision..Hard to get cash payment/off NI jobs..I can’t even get 20hrs/week stuff after several online applications..What are the other options I have that won’t affect skilled visa rules...Dee1504 Uzland

Hello,

Can you kindly give a clear picture of what is going on so you can be better advised. "Employer has been playing hide and seek in regards of job provision" is quite a vague statement. Can you give clarity on the situation of things? Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hide and seek Cos they keep saying they are waiting for approval from the location(hospital) in my Cos...They told me to go look for 20hrs part time to do for now,it’s already over a month I came in.. Haven’t even gotten any 20hrs Cos they keep asking if I have a car.quote author=dee1504 post=120129633]

Hello,

Can you kindly give a clear picture of what is going on so you can be better advised. "Employer has been playing hide and seek in regards of job provision" is quite a vague statement. Can you give clarity on the situation of things? Thank you[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mallamkettle:

U dont need it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
According to the skilled worker visa law,you must work for your employer..You can alongside work only 20hrs a week for a different employer&( the job you can do has to be under shortage occupation list/Still the same job your employer employs you to do)
Najm:

So my friend that wants to go for COS from a company that said there's no work available should think twice about it? .... And it's not even free o... Na wa o!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is Temporary worker visa and is not a Care job.
Ama15:

If you don’t mind sharing, which visa did you apply for skilled worker visa or health care visa? If skilled worker visa what job? Also, what questions did they ask you at the interview? Sorry for all the questions but I’m going through the process of sponsoring someone and want to prepare for all eventualities.

Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festuso2(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
You sure are a prophet. BRP email and decision letter came in today. Visa approved! Passport collected.

Glory be to God.

Dampops:
I am a prophet...lol
Congrats in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by johnwick3: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
we applied for a work visa from Nigeria in august 2022 ..in September the COS was out we applied for the visa in October and went for the bio metrics in the same October which for the main applicant was priority which is suppose to be out in 5 biz days..so we waited for weeks and we didn't get no response from them..3 weeks later we got a response asking for additional information which we provided...now we have to wait again since mid November till December 6 before we got another email saying the application was refused because they think we are trying to deceive them with one of our document. And i was so sure we didn't give any bad document..so i contact the working place where we worked and got out reference letter from...they said they contacted them and they gave them the right response and then again to the school we went and the mix up was from the school where she did her 18month course...now we got the letter from the school and filled for administrative review.....its past 20days now that we have submitted the letter and write them about the whole issue we havent heard back from them and again i want to ask and know whats the assurance of getting the visa since we already knew where the issue came from and gotten a letter from them to back it up....
sorry for my write up if its not properly punctuated..lol first time using online blog...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
Generalkoke:
Hide and seek Cos they keep saying they are waiting for approval from the location(hospital) in my Cos...They told me to go look for 20hrs part time to do for now,it’s already over a month I came in.. Haven’t even gotten any 20hrs Cos they keep asking if I have a car.quote author=dee1504 post=120129633]

Hello,

Can you kindly give a clear picture of what is going on so you can be better advised. "Employer has been playing hide and seek in regards of job provision" is quite a vague statement. Can you give clarity on the situation of things? Thank you

Who is the employer (hospital or 3rd party) and what job were you sponsored for?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
johnwick3:
we applied for a work visa from Nigeria in august 2022 ..in September the COS was out we applied for the visa in October and went for the bio metrics in the same October which for the main applicant was priority which is suppose to be out in 5 biz days..so we waited for weeks and we didn't get no response from them..3 weeks later we got a response asking for additional information which we provided...now we have to wait again since mid November till December 6 before we got another email saying the application was refused because they think we are trying to deceive them with one of our document. And i was so sure we didn't give any bad document..so i contact the working place where we worked and got out reference letter from...they said they contacted them and they gave them the right response and then again to the school we went and the mix up was from the school where she did her 18month course...now we got the letter from the school and filled for administrative review.....its past 20days now that we have submitted the letter and write them about the whole issue we havent heard back from them and again i want to ask and know whats the assurance of getting the visa since we already knew where the issue came from and gotten a letter from them to back it up....
sorry for my write up if its not properly punctuated..lol first time using online blog...

Bros...pęlé
...if not that they accuse u of deception and u may be on a 10 year ban already... i for say make u forget administrative review.

..ukvi decision making centre will frustrate u with delay because they dont like revisiting refused case..

Administrative review team sheffield will answer u between 25 to 28 days if you explained ur case well with proof.... ....if u are lucky enough to win the case ..they will overturn the decision and send it back the original case worker that denied you....

Thats where the problem usually starts with unnecessary delay.....some pple wait for 3 month and even 6 months b4 the case was reopened by DMC to make a new decision

My advice...
If u are lucky to win and the AR team overturn the decision and cancel any 10 years ban ....go and do another application... dont wait for DMC once u wait for like 3 weeks and they dont respond....

Please what exactly did they claim was falsified?? Did they ask u to prove u are qualified for the position u apllied for..(care job) ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.