Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,096 members, 7,842,147 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? (702 Views)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by swaley: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
I would be speaking on behalf of sane nigerian men. Is the romance section only for bashing women?

Everyday i come across a thread of how nigerian women are useless and just good for Bleep. Is this the idea of every random nigerian man?

Why don't we men try to take some of the blame cause thinking about it we men are not entirely blameless, infact in my honest opinion we have the lion's share.

Tell me about the brother who talks about having sex with as many girls but when it is time we should go for virgins?

If you complain about our ladies being hoes but yet go about deflowering girls and having as much sex with random girls then you have no right to complain cause you can't be furious about a problem you intentionally create.

This year just started so if you hate that most girls are hoes and after your money then stop aiding prostitution and stick to a good girl.

I for one i'm tired of all this irrevelant girl issues and bashing.

Good bless all the good girls out there and all the sane nigerian men

6 Likes

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by wordbank(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin
Welcome to nairaland
The only place in the world where you have to take an oath before you can comment on islamic thread.
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by peter0071(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
wehcome to Nairaland where everything na cruise
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by lOXOl: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
NEWS
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by advanceDNA: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
Asslickers....women dont even like asslickers

1 Like

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Fahvvy: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
OP sir...
Lemme highlight some of the point that sounds off to me undecided...

"Tell me about the brother who talks about having sex with as many girls but when it is time we should go for virgins?"

So what if men decide to sleep around and then want to marry a virgin, so what? Do men not have a choice as to what kind of woman they want to marry? undecided...

Let's face fact here OP...
Premarital sex affects women farrrrrr more than it affects men. Men and women are not the same! We don't play by the same rules!

A man can sleep around and wouldn't face quarter of the backlash a woman would face if she does the same thing, so women had got to be careful!!!

Lemme give you an illustration...
If a business needs 100million naira to pull of. You bring in 99million and I bring in just 1million, OP sir, who do you think should be more careful? Me or you?

You ofcourse!!!
You know why? Cause you have farrr more to lose than I do!!

I could be playful...
Lackadaisical...
Unconcerned...

But you're not afforded that privilege, cause if things goes south, you stand more to lose than I do!

So you'll be most careful...
You'll double check and triple check the plans...
You'll do everything within your power to make sure that it pulls through...

Promiscuity affects affects women farrrr more than it does men, so following the illustration, who should be more careful? undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Fahvvy: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
"If you complain about our ladies being hoes but yet go about deflowering girls and having as much sex with random girls then you have no right to complain cause you can't be furious about a problem you intentionally create"

I beg to differ sir cheesy...
I have EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN sir grin...
And men didn't cause any problem undecided...

Pay attention...
Unless in cases of rape, sex will NOT happen without a woman's consent undecided...

So if they aren't virgins anymore, it's not the man's fault, it's the WOMAN'S!! undecided...

If she didn't give consent, sex will not happen!

So if there are increased number of who.res, it therefore means that there are increased number of women consenting to having premarital sex, so whose fault is that? undecided...

The one consenting? Or the one indulges the one that gave consent? undecided ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Fahvvy: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lemme end by saying this sir undecided...

Men and women are not the same!
We don't play by the same rules...
We're held to different societal standards...

And what is good for the goose, isn't always good for the gander in issues surrounding men and women undecided...

A woman can be broke as f.uck and yet still look down on a dude earning 50k undecided...

She can be make up artist (this is a fancy name for joblessness in most cases grin) and yet demand to have a wealthy husband undecided...

She may be squatting with 4 people in one room and yet demand that she wants to be with a man that has a mansion undecided...

She may not even have a bicycle tire, but yet demand that she wants a man who drives a car undecided...

And when this happens, we hail her and be like "go girl", "you know what you want" "girl power all the way" etc undecided...

So if a woman can be broke and still demand to have a rich man, why is it a crime for a man to be promiscuous and demand a virgin wife? undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by swaley: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:
"If you complain about our ladies being hoes but yet go about deflowering girls and having as much sex with random girls then you have no right to complain cause you can't be furious about a problem you intentionally create"

I beg to differ sir cheesy...
I have EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN sir grin...
And men didn't cause any problem undecided...

Pay attention...
Unless in cases of rape, sex will NOT happen without a woman's consent undecided...

So if they aren't virgins anymore, it's not the man's fault, it's the WOMAN'S!! undecided...

So if there are increased number of who.res, it therefore means that there are increased number of women consenting to having premarital sex, so whose fault is that? undecided...

The one consenting? Or the one indulges the one that gave consent? undecided ...
are you saying there aren't men going about deflowering ladies under deceit? Do they have right to complain since they didn't rape them
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Fahvvy: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
swaley:
are you saying there aren't men going about deflowering ladies under deceit? Do they have right to complain since they didn't rape them

If you fall a victim to internet fraudsters, who do you blame?

Do you blame the fraudster for decieving you? Or do you blame yourself for not recognizing the deception and falling for it? undecided...

Either ways...
Whoever you blame doesn't change the fact that you've lost, does it? undecided...

In summary...
Let him who has more to lose from a deal be more meticulous in ensuring that he does not lose - Favfables

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Nonso92(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy for President.

You wise die grin

2 Likes

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by swaley: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:
Lemme end by saying this sir undecided...

Men and women are not the same!
We don't play by the same rules...
We're held to different societal standards...

And what is good for the goose, isn't always good for the gander in issues surrounding men and women undecided...

A woman can be broke as f.uck and yet still look down on a dude earning 50k undecided...

She can be make up artist (this is a fancy name for joblessness in most cases grin) and yet demand to have a wealthy husband undecided...

She may be squatting with 4 people in one room and yet demand that she wants to be with a man that has a mansion undecided...

She may not even have a bicycle tire, but yet demand that she wants a man who drives a car undecided...

And when this happens, we hail her and be like "go girl", "you know what you want" "girl power all the way" etc undecided...

So if a woman can be broke and still demand to have a rich man, why is it a crime for a man to be promiscuous and demand a virgin wife? undecided...
I understand your point. But we all shame the demands those kinda girls make obviously by calling them gold diggers and all. Meaning men have no problem with the way the typical Nigerian dating pool is now?
So what you are saying is men can go about deceiving girls and having sex with them, deflowering and all and probably taking advantage of young girls and still get to complain the rate at which girls are hoes now when they create hoes too?
That's what I'm trying to discuss
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Qatar2022: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
It will stop when they changed from bad to good
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by swaley: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:

Do you blame the fraudster for decieving you? Or do you blame yourself for not recognizing the deception and falling for it? undecided...

Either ways...
Whoever you blame doesn't change the fact that you've lost, does it? undecided...

In summary...
Let him who has more to lose from a deal be more meticulous in ensuring that he does not lose - Favfables
imagine a fraudster complaining that Nigeria is full of scammers and fraudsters?
That's where I'm driving at?
Except your conclusion is Nigerian men have no faults in the way Nigerian ladies are hoeing around?
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by swaley: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:

Either ways...

In summary...
btw fahvvy so if you get scammed you blame the victim not the fraudster? Mind you every victim of scam wasn't out of greed or nothing. I beg to differ
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Finitin: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
swaley:
btw fahvvy so if you get scammed you blame the victim not the fraudster? Mind you every victim of scam wasn't out of greed or nothing. I beg to differ
leave that mumu make he dey talk nonsense.
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Finitin: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:

lol. See foolish talk
First off, I'm a guy, and I saw that you littered this thread with balderdash. So are you saying Men are dogs that can't control themselves? You're insinuating that a woman has to tame a man and he has no mind of himself to distinguish right or wrong? Like a mom and her little child?
You Don't know how stupid you sound grin
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Fahvvy: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
swaley:

Sir...
You're making too many assumptions to my write up undecided... Just take my write up exactly the way I wrote it without reading meaning into them undecided...

Moving on...
If you read the last two paragraphs of the post you quoted you'll see where I said...

"Either ways...

In summary...
Let him who has more to lose from a deal be more meticulous in ensuring that he does not lose - Favfables"

Whether you blame the scammer or the one who was scammed, it doesn't change the fact that the one who lost was you undecided...

So isn't it incumbent upon you to be smart with your money lest you part ways with it? undecided...

Same thing here...
Whether it's men's fault o, or it's women's fault, it doesn't change the fact that women will suffer more backlash on the matter than men will ever undecided...

So isn't it incumbent upon the females to be careful and think twice before they decide to spread their legs like rumor? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Fahvvy: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Finitin:
lol. See foolish talk
First off, I'm a guy, and I saw that you littered this thread with balderdash. So are you saying Men are dogs that can't control themselves? You're insinuating that a woman has to tame a man and he has no mind of himself to distinguish right or wrong? Like a mom and her little child?

If this trash you wrote here is what you think I'm insinuating, then indeed, you're the one who is stupid sir undecided...

And if you took "comprehension" exercises in English back in secondary school, you wouldn't display this extent of stupidity on my mention undecided...

Go back and read again sir, then maybe when you comprehend, I'll engage you in a discuss undecided...

Until then, I'll keep praying for you undecided...
Goodnight!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Finitin: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:

If this trash you wrote here is what you think I'm insinuating, then indeed, you're the one who is stupid sir undecided...

And if you took "comprehension" exercises in English back in secondary school, you wouldn't display this extent of stupidity on my mention undecided...

Go back and read again sir, then maybe when you comprehend, I'll engage you in a discuss undecided...

Until then, I'll keep praying for you undecided...
Goodnight!
shut!! Shut your empty brain up!! Just shut up! You just ended up dropping epistles of nonsense on this thread.

I'm tired after a long day at work so I can't school you tonight, maybe some other time.

What an idiot

1 Like

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by swaley: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:

Sir...
You're making too many assumptions to my write up undecided... Just take my write up exactly the way I wrote it without reading meaning into them undecided...

Moving on...
If you read the last two paragraphs of the post you quoted you'll see where I said...

"Either ways...

In summary...
Let him who has more to lose from a deal be more meticulous in ensuring that he does not lose - Favfables"

Whether you blame the scammer or the one who was scammed, it doesn't change the fact that the one who lost was you undecided...

So isn't it incumbent upon you to be smart with your money lest you part ways with it? undecided...

Same thing here...
Whether it's men's fault o, or it's women's fault, it doesn't change the fact that women will suffer more backlash on the matter than men will ever undecided...

So isn't it incumbent upon the females to be careful and think twice before they decide to spread their legs like rumor? undecided...
I understand what you are saying but that's not the point is. My point is if you go about making hoes out of every girl then you shouldn't come complaining that most girls you meet lately are hoes.
My point is it is very stupid to complain about a problem that you actively contribute to?
Do you understand now or you're still going to try to cut corners and come through another angle?
And Mr you don't go about blaming victims. It is not a wise angle for your argument
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by swaley: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Finitin:
lol. See foolish talk

Maybe he doesn't understand my angle. Cause he seems confused and still out to absolve men from all faults
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mm
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by BigYash: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Just coming from Twitter now.. Someone was asking the ladies to choose between a job of 20k and hookup of 20k per night,AC and Food inclusive.. You need to come and see girls reactions. Some said it doesn't pay being a good girl,that they prefer the hook up. Some were even advertizin theirselves there already,like a common intimacy gadget....
Abeg op rest. Na wetin girls turn themselves, make people dey talk about them anyhow.. You sell yourself for food and money,for 5k,10k,20k, and you want men to have regards for you? Op just dey play o..

1 Like

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
swaley:
Tell me about the brother who talks about having sex with as many girls but when it is time we should go for virgins?
They're called Brolosho. Fools!

2 Likes

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Fahvvy: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
swaley:
I understand what you are saying but that's not the point is. My point is if you go about making hoes out of every girl then you shouldn't come complaining that most girls you meet lately are hoes.

My point is it is very stupid to complain about a problem that you actively contribute to?
Do you understand now or you're still going to try to cut corners and come through another angle?
And Mr you don't go about blaming victims. It is not a wise angle for your argument

Sighs undecided...
This conversation is getting boring cause you keep shifting the bar undecided...

First of...
You painted it as wrong for men who sleep around to want virgin wives, I addressed that issue in my first write up undecided...

Secondly...
You opined that men have the "lion's share" of the blame for the rise in "hoe-ism", I also addressed that issue undecided...

Now let's address the bolded, shall we? undecided...

If you look at the meaning of the word "Prostitu.te" or "hoe" as you call it, it literally means A person who offers oneself for sexual activity in exchange for money...

So rather than say men are actively going about making hoes out of every girl, wouldn't it be wise to say that girls are choosing to offer themselves for money? undecided...
((Think about that for a moment))

And if that's the case, don't men have the right to complain about the rise in the number of hoes, that is, the rise in women choosing to offer themselves for money? grin...

And also...
The fact that you see women as the "victim" is where I think your issue is undecided...

Women aren't victims sir, unless in cases of rape... As long as the sex is conscientual, no one can claim to be the victim undecided...

And besides...
The whole fraudster thingy was only an illustration, too bad you missed it undecided...

So I'll just end it here...
Have an early day tomorrow...
Goodnight sir! grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Degloved12: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fahvvy:
OP sir...
Lemme highlight some of the point that sounds off to me undecided...

"Tell me about the brother who talks about having sex with as many girls but when it is time we should go for virgins?"

So what if men decide to sleep around and then want to marry a virgin, so what? Do men not have a choice as to what kind of woman they want to marry? undecided...

Let's face fact here OP...
Premarital sex affects women farrrrrr more than it affects men. Men and women are not the same! We don't play by the same rules!

A man can sleep around and wouldn't face quarter of the backlash a woman would face if she does the same thing, so women had got to be careful!!!

Lemme give you an illustration...
If a business needs 100million naira to pull of. You bring in 99million and I bring in just 1million, OP sir, who do you think should be more careful? Me or you?

You ofcourse!!!
You know why? Cause you have farrr more to lose than I do!!

I could be playful...
Lackadaisical...
Unconcerned...

But you're not afforded that privilege, cause if things goes south, you stand more to lose than I do!

So you'll be most careful...
You'll double check and triple check the plans...
You'll do everything within your power to make sure that it pulls through...

Promiscuity affects affects women farrrr more than it does men, so following the illustration, who should be more careful? undecided...
complete rubbish post.
Promiscuity goes against every line be it discipline, commitment, hygiene, trust, morals etc.

If you don't wanna marry or be committed then don't but don't come up with dirty theories. Those are all lies born out of delusions purely because you choose to make it so
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Degloved12: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
BigYash:
Just coming from Twitter now.. Someone was asking the ladies to choose between a job of 20k and hookup of 20k per night,AC and Food inclusive.. You need to come and see girls reactions. Some said it doesn't pay being a good girl,that they prefer the hook up. Some were even advertizin theirselves there already,like a common intimacy gadget....
Abeg op rest. Na wetin girls turn themselves, make people dey talk about them anyhow.. You sell yourself for food and money,for 5k,10k,20k, and you want men to have regards for you? Op just dey play o..
But the hookup girls aren't fucking themselves
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by BigYash: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Degloved12:

But the hookup girls aren't fucking themselves
The men buy them as intimacy gadgets na.. So,some toy you buy to satisfy your sexual urge,you can dump it at anytime or talk about it ,any how you choose.. Abi intimacy gadget wan come dey ask you question ni?

That aside.. Men patronizing them should stop,let these girls do something reasonable with their lives.. If only people know how these guys and girls are spreading deadly diseases en.. Hmmm
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Goodlady(f): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
advanceDNA:
Asslickers....women dont even like asslickers
Shut up. Can't you see it's becoming stale the way you all attack females.
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by Degloved12: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
BigYash:
The men buy them as intimacy gadgets na.. So,some toy you buy to satisfy your sexual urge,you can dump it at anything or talk about it as you like.. Abi intimacy gadget wan come dey ask you question ni?
Brolosho is just as indecent as olosho. Many guys also have a lot of body count with several random sex partners almost as much as the olosho ladies too.
Looking at it closely it ain't a gender thing per say. Its a general rot unlike how people paint it
Re: Is The Romance Section Just A Place To Tear Down The Nigerian Woman? by BigYash: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Degloved12:

Brolosho is just as indecent as olosho. Many guys also have a lot of body count with several random sex partners almost as much as the olosho ladies too.
Looking at it closely it ain't a gender thing per say. Its a general rot unlike how people paint it
The way ladies reduces their value, when they indulge in this shit,can't be compared to that of the guys that patronizes them. This is Africa,and you will agree with me that as a guy you will choose a decent girl over a runs girl,even if you have multiple body counts.. So,for the good of these girls morally and for the sake of their health,they should Chanel their energy into better things.. There are girls who still make good money from other things(skills and jobs),without doing this hook up shit.. You gerrit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How APC Used A.I To Clone Obi's Voice. / Share Experience About Meeting An Old Friend / Frr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.