Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano (21825 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Hadeija, Jigawa State / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by FatherOfJesus: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2023
michlins:
This guy knows he can not win(for now). He's just gathering cult fellowship like Buhari did for the future.

Give him 8-12 years,he will build enough numbers and then get someone to mobilise southern votes for his constitutional 25% requirements.

That's how you become a president in Nigeria
Whatever, he's doing a great work for Obi. A vote for Kwankwaso in the north is a vote against APC and PDP.

We are even praying as obedients that kwankwaso wins Northwest, Atiku wins northeast, so we can finally nail the coffin of APC and PDP in SS and SE and get many votes in SW and NC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Seefinish: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2023
kestolove95:
Kwankwaso will beat obi in Anambra
I think you should be concerned about Lagos state because for the first time in 24 years, Tinubu is losing Lagos state patapata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by WhizdomXX(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Irupetepete:
This man for just be Obi vice, what a great combination it would have been
He isn't clean, it's better this way.
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by 43Ronin: 1:36am On Jan 18, 2023
Indispensable85:

Kwankwanso will finish 3rd ahead of Obi that will finish distant 4th.

Let me know when Obi campaigns in Kano.
Obi -1
Kwankwaso- 2
Tinubu - 3
Atiku - 4
That will be the outcome how you guys dont see it, i really don't understand. Kwankwaso is taking half of the northern votes from Atiku & Tinubu while Obi gets at least a quarter(25%) in the north mostly from Christians in the north. Obi will also get a huge chunk of Christian vote in the south. You guys lost the election the moment you dud not give Osinbajo or amechi

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by macrodata(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2023
RAND250:

This is pure madness instead of lp to focus more in north you just think obi will win the whole south cool which you know is still not sure for him
You don't need to win all regions, just win one overwhelmingly and get 25% from 3 other regions. Even if another party gets higher numbers, if the numbers doesn't include other regions with at least 25%, no chance in hell you'd win.

At the moment, Obi has SE & SS on lockdown (judging from their block vote history), in SW Lagos alone will give him that required 25% or even win. NC (Plateau, Benue, FCT) is LP. Kano is NNPP & Kaduna may give LP good chance to get 25% in NW.

With the way things are going, only INEC may throw a spanner in the wheel of change.
Peace.
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by aariwa(m): 2:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Kwakwanso has finally inherited the northern structure that made buhari president twice. Obi should watch out for him in 2027 as president
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Littlefingerjp: 2:36am On Jan 18, 2023
kestolove95:
Even if you don't have sense,At least don't display it in public
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by techWriter3: 3:14am On Jan 18, 2023
This man been really feeble PDP!
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by onatisi(m): 3:20am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120131415:
Any politician that think can get more votes than Kwankwaso in Kano is dreamer
He is playing a very very good game,he knows he can't and won't win but this coming election is all about spoiling votes and making it difficult for the big parties to win ,obi is doing his own in the south and kwankwanso is doing his own in the north ,if all these rallies are anything to go by then definitely we won't have a clear winner at the first round and the elections will most likely go to runoff and that is when and where the importance of kwankwanso and obi will come into play.
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by samwillyco1(m): 3:35am On Jan 18, 2023
See crowd
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Karemarealty288(m): 3:38am On Jan 18, 2023
RAND250:

This is pure madness instead of lp to focus more in north you just think obi will win the whole south cool which you know is still not sure for him

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by onatisi(m): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2023
The combination of kwankwanso and obi would have won this election easily if they had merged
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by samwillyco1(m): 3:44am On Jan 18, 2023
samuelson06:
There's something about this Kano that they're not telling us. Thank God their vote is going to be badly splited this time. No one can bank on Kano votes to make them winner.

Once the K states are divided by APC, PDP and Kwankwaso , then anything can happen , infact I see runoff election in this country.
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by 1972xy: 4:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi will beat kwankwaso and Atiku in Kano.
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Katsina.
Obi will beat Atiku in Sokoto
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Kaduna
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Borno
Obi will beat Atiku in Adamawa
Atiku will beat Obi in Enugu
Asiwaju will beat Obi in Imo
Atiku will beat Obi in Anambra
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Lagos and Ekiti
Atiku will win Oyo, Osun and Ogun
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by bentenny(m): 4:57am On Jan 18, 2023
kestolove95:
Put ur money!
No shalaye
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by rolams(m): 5:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Kwakwaso is only interested in Kano Guber election. Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by mosaicafrique: 5:25am On Jan 18, 2023
NNPP is the party, Kwankwasiya is a movement.
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by mosaicafrique: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi should have accepted to be Kwankwaso vice because Kwankwaso is more experienced and has a better structure. His political CV is too rich, 2 term governor of Kano, former senator, former minister for defense, former director of civil service Kano. He is indeed the next president whenever power goes back to the north.

onatisi:
The combination of kwankwanso and obi would have won this election easily if they had merged
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by bdon123(m): 5:35am On Jan 18, 2023
kestolove95:
Kwankwaso will beat Tinubu in kano anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Lekan239(m): 5:45am On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
Typical urchin. You should be worried that kwankwaso is pulling this kind of crowd that is heart break to Bala blu blu
you should be worried that obi will come distant third behind kwankwaso
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Geopex(m): 5:56am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=bender79 post=120131988] Typical urchin. You should be worried that kwankwaso is pulling this kind of crowd that is heart break to Bala blu blu[/quite]

Many of u dont know simple statistics, some people just quote number anyhow, can't u see that this people will only weak PDP more in d north? Lp votes in SE will also weak PDP that supposed to be main opposition. This things is working in APC favor. Even if many hate Tinubu , but the reality is total number of votes cast for a party.
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Ceejay57: 6:01am On Jan 18, 2023
kestolove95:
just dey play
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Geopex(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2023
43Ronin:

Obi -1
Kwankwaso- 2
Tinubu - 3
Atiku - 4
That will be the outcome how you guys dont see it, i really don't understand. Kwankwaso is taking half of the northern votes from Atiku & Tinubu while Obi gets at least a quarter(25%) in the north mostly from Christians in the north. Obi will also get a huge chunk of Christian vote in the south. You guys lost the election the moment you dud not give Osinbajo or amechi

Agba! Where's the brain?
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by faceland: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2023
PDP has Wike
APC has Kwakwapsycho
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Thebigheart: 6:08am On Jan 18, 2023
RAND250:

I swr but i think he his more interested in kano governorship

My brother, is like you study political calculation. The man really, need that Governorship position for his party.

But he is preparing his ways always for a future presidency.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Snakedoctor1: 6:18am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120131370:
Just one local government in Kano

Why waste time in presidential election, why not emir of Kano. undecided

Bit these people dey do like cow oh. You go surprise say ma same people come for Tinubu's campaign.
An eye opener that you should not celebrate crown. The northern electorate is are docile.
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by danhans(m): 6:24am On Jan 18, 2023
kestolove95:
Why so much hate for Obi,if Obi lost the election he can never be hungry like you so what is it
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by bender79: 6:34am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Geopex post=120139520][/quote]Apc keep saying that their structure is intact, pls tell me does it mean no APC supporter in 2019 have shifted? I know people who voted APC in 2015 and 2019 who are not voting them this time. So I think APC is still overstating itself
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by bender79: 6:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Lekan239:
you should be worried that obi will come distant third behind kwankwaso
Obi as it stand is unpredictable in this election. Out of 10 people anywhere you go at least 7 will vote for him. In the north at least 3 will vote for him out of 10. Do the maths. It's only violent rigging that will make APC win
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Geopex(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
Apc keep saying that their structure is intact, pls tell me does it mean no APC supporter in 2019 have shifted? I know people who voted APC in 2015 and 2019 who are not voting them this time. So I think APC is still overstating itself

U are right in that aspect! Likewise me, i voted APC in 2015 but i don't have candidate here now bcuz i don't believe in any those politicians coupled with the useless constitution and policies. I stand with Afe Babalola, wẹ should have an interim govt after Buhari, they should sit down and redesign the constitution and restructuring . Den later plan for an election. If not, nomata how clean u are, once u reach aso rock, those rogue that called themselves gov , senator , rep , minister will not the president work well.
Back to the argument! Numbers of voter from APC and PDp already shifted to LP , but not sufficient to win presidential election for LP. Esp u see that north, they are very hard to convince and they are the part taking us back on choice of choosing a leader!
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Suunnn(f): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120131370:
Just one local government in Kano
Kwankwaso and Kano
Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by Geopex(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
Obi as it stand is unpredictable in this election. Out of 10 people anywhere you go at least 7 will vote for him. In the north at least 3 will vote for him out of 10. Do the maths. It's only violent rigging that will make APC win

APC are in govt, they will benefit from using influence of Money on 70% of the youths. May b hard to bribe elite and non frustrated among the youth's, but what's the percentage of those responsible to the useless one! How can LP capture the mind of the olds ones in osun, ogun , Ekiti Ondo and across the north? How many of those who attend mosque can vote LP in d North. That Lagos LP dey put eyes, watch out and see how many Igbo will not b able to come out in Lagos and vote LP that day. As for SE, what will happen if unknown gunmen started Killing people in some States B4 election or during election bcuz of sit at home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose’s Ogboju Pass Power- Daily Trust / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed. / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.