Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? (420 Views)

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Since both of these guys are in the contest of better thief, who you think is more kleptomanic between them?

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Ireportlive: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi of Panama papers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Superwave16320: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pandora bastard obi caught red handed looting over 250 million naira cash monthly from Anambra coffers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Bantu10: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
Peter Obi of Panama papers

U mean the drug dealing thief stealing Lagos money since 1999??

1 Like

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Bantu10: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Superwave16320:
Pandora bastard obi caught red handed looting over 250 million naira cash monthly from Anambra coffers

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Since both of these guys are in the contest of better thief, who you think is more kleptomanic between them?

Vote wisely
He is known fraudster

1 Share

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
He is known fraudster
only you, 4 monikers.
People will come and vote soon.

1 Like

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Obalacam(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Athieffku na learner where thieffnubuu de.
The only man that has pipe line of money fro from Ikeja to his house
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
only you, 4 monikers.
People will come and vote soon.

4 monikers? You need to take your maleria drugs seriously

1 Like

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obalacam:
Athieffku na learner where thieffnubuu de.
The only man that has pipe line of money fro from Ikeja to his house
PDP should get to job, I see more revelations unveiling before elections.. The two kleptomanics will tear themselves apart.

APC shot first, let's see who gets the last shot, then both of them can go to jail when Obi becomes president
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
4 monikers? You need to take your maleria drugs seriously
aTell Tinubu to stop stealing cheesy

He won't die. I will also advice Milano boys ditto
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
aTell Tinubu to stop stealkng cheesy

He won't die. I will also advice Milano boys ditto
rip English
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
rip English
Tinubu may have stolen your conscience and Lagos money, we will not allow him steal our lives cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Obalacam(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
PDP should get to job, I see more revelations unveiling before elections.. The two kleptomanics will tear themselves apart.

APC shot first, let's see who gets the last shot, then both of them can go to jail when Obi becomes president
Thieffnubuu are local champion with no source of income, this rich ,just imagine this man with the keys to central Bank of Nigeria
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
yarimo:
rip English
Atiku may steal money, but Tinubu steal lives.

He has stolen yours and that's why you are so senseless cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obalacam:

Thieffnubuu are local champion with no source of income, this rich ,just imagine this man with the keys to central Bank of Nigeria
as in, no business, nothing and he's so wealthy.

He steals all these and still stole yarimo empty skulls. What's he gonna do with just empty head?
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Yarimo, come back to this thread let's play.

I will tear you and you pathological thief to shreds if you try me tonight. I will cure that madness and nuisance you spread on every thread. cheesy

Useless boy
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by updatechange(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Atiku is a crook as evident in the viral achimong video… he steals at will especially when he is in control.

Tinubu is a smart thief… instead of stealing from the coffers… he intelligently created a tax collection company after when he has increased the state’s igr , hence he became very rich.
EFCC and ICPC tried him and found nothing… man left them confused. They know he’s corruptly enriching himself but don’t how to convict him after many trials.

The question is what were they looking when Tinubu was doing all these? I mean Bode Gorge and co..!
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Qardinalcaptain: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
We still can’t conclude because both of them are still doing it
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Obalacam(m): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
as in, no business, nothing and he's so wealthy.

He steals all these and still stole yarimo empty skulls. What's he gonna do with just empty head?
A who had nothing pro becoming a governor turned to a multi billionaire over night
Is God not wonderful my brother?
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obalacam:

A who had nothing pro becoming a governor turned to a multi billionaire over night
Is God not wonderful my brother?
nitwits like Yarimo do not have enough brain density to be able to question that.

Whatever he says here is function of his inability to fire his neurons to connect dots. There's no sane person that will see Tinubu and still support him. That person must be an everlasting thick person or a living corpse.
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Obalacam(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
nitwits like Yarimo do not have enough brain density to be able to question that.

Whatever he says here is function of his inability to fire his neurons to connect dots. There's no sane person that will see Tinubu and still support him. That person must be an everlasting thick person or a living corpse.
One thing you should know about these urchins is that most 8f them reason with their anus.
Someone whose brain is filled with agbado and cassava can never reason well
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by ifihearam: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2023
Its Obi.

My prayer be say if Atiku nor win make Tinubu win..you see that obi, he will never smell aso rock
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Obalacam:

One thing you should know about these urchins is that most 8f them reason with their anus.
Someone whose brain is filled with agbado and cassava can never reason well
cheesy

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by abobote: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu, imagine holding Lagos State ransom for 25yrs
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Jan 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

I will tear you and you pathological thief to shreds if you try me tonight. I will cure that madness and nuisance you spread on every thread. cheesy

Useless boy

Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Obalacam(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2023
yarimo:
cheesy
Chief urchin, how your day?
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by FatherOfJesus: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120136379][/quote] grin grin
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Obalacam:

Chief urchin, how your day?
Ehm I am new here please welcome me, how do I post comment?
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by technicallyrich(m): 1:10am On Jan 18, 2023
I actually prefer atiku to that bastardd that don't know his father even at 90+.
Theivy is a ritualisst, kriminal,liar,betrayalls, murderer that killed thousands of innocent northerners with the help of the cowordly opc group.
The only reason why we are talking about election in Nigeria is because of Peter obi,if obi was not contesting, atiku could have used the ritualisst to shine.
Re: Who Steals More Between Atiku And Tinubu? by Felabrity: 1:43am On Jan 18, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Useless boy
yarimo na perpetual urchin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Like Dokpesi And SS Elites Bent On ATIKU / Prof. Protus Nathan Uzorma, Ex-pdp Chieftain, Declares for Imo Gubernatorial / TB to when Abia, Imo, Anambra, Rivers and others gave GEJ 1M+ in 2011 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.