Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing (681 Views)

Check Out This Two Couples : The Woman Is 61 The Man Is 24 / (+18 Plus) Viral Video Of Two Couples Bathing Nxked Surfaces Online / Two Couples Embarrassed After Being Caught In The Bush Making Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
My brothers wife is pregnant. We all went out for a family friend thanksgiving last Sunday.
My bro meet one of his old ex in the event and both of them chat.
Apparently his wife know about her. So she became angry and started frowning face throughout the whole event.

After the event we car to go to his place and drop her so me and him can go watch Chelsea vs crystal place.
They started arguing inside the car
and I was even defending her and blaming my bro telling him that pregnant women get jealous easily.

Once we reach gate, she vex comot the car then started entering the house
I ran out the car and followed her.
Saw her just sitting in the parlour, then I approach her to make peace and forgive and forget.
As I put my hand to calm her
She pushed me and I almost fell
Before I could say a word she yelled I should shut up, then gave me the insult of my life.
This woman yabb me from head to toe.
I just see say she pregnant, I just stand up and left.
This is someone I was on her side defending her in the car during arguments with my bro.
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
As I left the compound I saw my bro still on the car making calls. I just jejely sit for front seat dey think my life. After this woman yab me finish.
We later to watch the match, my big bro notice my mood. Ask me wetin happen. I tell am say nothing.
Today he picked me up and took me to 2 joints to drink and buy bush meat,grilled fish and different assorted meats.
My mood changed and I apologized to him for defending his wife during argument instead of him. He said I should forget it
The problem now is that I now hate my bro wife. I don't think I will greet her the next time I see her
And it pains me that I already bought lots of gifts to give her once she delivers.
Now I'm beginning to change my mind
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by Obalacam(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2023
You are giving the gifts to your brother's kid who happens to be your neice or nephew depending on the situation.
You should never regret giving out those gifts
Just ignore the woman

2 Likes

Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Obalacam:
You are giving the gifts to your brother's kid who happens to be your neice or nephew depending on the situation.
You should never regret giving out those gifts
Just ignore the woman
I will give the gifts to my brother. I don't want to see that women again..she has made me hate her and I pray to God that if she Bleep up I go make sure say my bro divorce her.
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by Obalacam(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

I will give the gifts to my brother. I don't want to see that women again..she has made me hate her and I pray to God that if she Bleep up I go make sure say my bro divorce her.
Please never ever think of coming between your brother and his wife because you might put him in a situation he has to choose between you and her, I hope if that happens, your brother will choose his immediate family before anything else
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Obalacam:

Please never ever think of coming between your brother and his wife because you might put him in a situation he has to choose between you and her, I hope if that happens, your brother will choose his immediate family before anything else
I won't involve myself in their marriage but I'm just waiting for her to Bleep up. She will be divorced immediately.
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by duptie(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2023
.... You you w let your brother divorce her.........
Bro dat is wre you wrong
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by Zulum500: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

I won't involve myself in their marriage but I'm just waiting for her to Bleep up. She will be divorced immediately.

You have this stupid ego..
You have learnt your lesson and better you move on from the grudge

Most pregnant women have this bipolar attitude
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by Zulum500: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
duptie:
.... You you w let your brother divorce her.........
Bro dat is wre you wrong

The guy get stupid ego jare..
Even a simp
Atleast a wise fellow would have stay silent..
Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by Autobot05: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
My brothers wife is pregnant. We all went out for a family friend thanksgiving last Sunday.
My bro meet one of his old ex in the event and both of them chat.
Apparently his wife know about her. So she became angry and started frowning face throughout the whole event.

After the event we car to go to his place and drop her so me and him can go watch Chelsea vs crystal place.
They started arguing inside the car
and I was even defending her and blaming my bro telling him that pregnant women get jealous easily.

Once we reach gate, she vex comot the car then started entering the house
I ran out the car and followed her.
Saw her just sitting in the parlour, then I approach her to make peace and forgive and forget.
As I put my hand to calm her
She pushed me and I almost fell
Before I could say a word she yelled I should shut up, then gave me the insult of my life.
This woman yabb me from head to toe.
I just see say she pregnant, I just stand up and left.
This is someone I was on her side defending her in the car during arguments with my bro.

Good for you
You sided her against your own bro even tho what your bro did wasnt bad

Just ignore her . Like she doesn't exist ( until she apologises) . Give the gifts to your bro

I hate taking insults from women tbh

1 Like

Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by nicerod(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin

Why u go dey put mouth for husband and wife matter

Re: Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing by rickleye: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hmm English fail . Isn’t 2 couples = 4 people ?

(1) (Reply)

What Hurts More Than Breakup? / I Need Your Opinion On This (please come in) / 100 Happy New Month Messages And Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.