Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) (36507 Views)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Danfoe: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by AntiChristian: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Pardon her!

She won't do it again!
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Economy crisis is driving people to do what they ought not to do, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
She should do the time OBIdiently.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Midehi3(f): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Mercury12:
But why?
Girl wey dey thief undecided
Doest girls always get what they want even if they don't work?
Families are there...
Boyfriend/husband are there.
All these people help females more than males. So why should a girl steal?
Wahala for English grin

1 Like

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2023
She needs help

1 Like

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Zico777(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
grin
melonsgroup:
aboki no even remove passport
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Shiners: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2023
The beautiful one's are not yet born......hmmm
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by kamalbob(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2023
melonsgroup:

Coming from someone who use tissue to clean his ass and don't even wash his hands after using toilet lol
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2023
Na Siofra be that

1 Like

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by AlhajiSani1461(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2023
And you chop the suya clean mouth.
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by AlhajiSani1461(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
And you too no throway the suya
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Kleptomania is worst disorder that can happen to a man in a 3rd world shithole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by lakeside30: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Those hostelite go don show the girl shege,remmbered those days in Unilag when a female thief was caught in a particular female hostel, she was a student too o,they beat shege for her body, if not for God intervention, me and the thief cousin that was around as at that moment, they almost naked her, after everything,herself and her cousin came to my hostel to thank me and I used the opportunity to preach Christ to her.

3 Likes

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Teeroyzimma: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2023
She's an urchin
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Faber:
If u mistakenly jam this one for one of these end time churches flying all over the place, you come marry her put for house. Chai your own don be...she go born Anini, Tinubu, Evans, Hushpuppi, Osisi ka nkwu, Atiku etc for you
Nawa last last one man go still marry her o.

1 Like

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by ceaser: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2023
@op, that is misuse of words. It should be "habitual thief" or Kleptomaniac, not serial thief. "Serial" as a prefix is more appropriate with killer.

Meanwhile in my mind while reading the front page topic, I read: "Female Serial Killer..."

So I clicked to read this story and my thought was that this fine lady go don serial kill enough men ó.

Only to read the body of the story and saw "serial thief".
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by tillaman(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Evil girls have the prettiest face
Bring her to me for proper prosecution she has to be prosecuted by someone that understands the art of prosecution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Shalommy(f): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2023
Oh lord have mercy! What a pretty thief. Chaii sad

1 Like

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Quality20(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2023
One of those pH boys should marry n save her na, she needs a good guy to lean on for support. Stealing and robbery isn't a woman's thing
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Chai, fine girl for that matter.
It is well.
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Jalaw: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Pretty thief
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by EmiDon11: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2023
The future don dey thief..,

2 Likes

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by EmiDon11: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Midehi3:
Wahala for English grin
he must be an abokian or abokinese

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by Passionate888: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Girls thief pass Anini
Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by EmiDon11: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Na Siofra be that
ur sister baa

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by EmiDon11: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
yes Siofra na one of my useless sister's wey my mama sef regret to born.
Siofra is a curse to this world
is she caused together with her kpekus?

Re: Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) by EmiDon11: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
yes Siofra is cursed together with her kpekus. It stinks so much
chaii
That means she is a wasted nonentity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Walks 2KM Every Morning To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.