Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) (22211 Views)

Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
what do you expect? Rivers is Igbo state just for few that are not igbos. This actually doesn't mean that they are voting for Obi because he is Igbo, Igbos goes for competency as seen in previous elections and this time Obi is the most competent person to handle the job

Wishful thinking and nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by daygee12: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
the governor's were actually good but fell for the bate given to them by FG (Big Billions bribe E.g Imo state), some times they get threatened of being removed especially when the know they did something wrong, then they succumb to the corrupt government advices and begin to misbehave.

Most times, politics changes good people to bad people unless you are highly principled like Peter Obi before you would be able to overcome.

Bro that's not an excuse
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by victorsola: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfrOEjnseHo

Here's another poll in the Southwest, Ibadan precisely.
The truth is Peter Obi has many admirers who are likely to vote for him. If they would come out to vote on the day of election is another thing.
from this your video . The sky is dark . The owner of the video is biased too . Cus some said tinubu , the reaction was negative but because someone said obi , he said nice . He has showed us that the video is to soothe his own personal narrative. For this we can say the video is not peoples opinion but edited . Mind u a lot of people on the internet wants to make money off peter obi , because he his the internet sensation. I will do it too but that doesn’t mean I want him .

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by daygee12: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Chrismania100:
Ask your self ,has election been conducted in igbo land before? Part of the reasons I have never voted in my entire life.But, come 2023 ,I am going for Obi

Dey play
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2023
victorsola:
from this your video . The sky is dark . The owner of the video is biased too . Cus some said tinubu , the reaction was negative but because someone said obi , he said nice . He has showed us that the video is to soothe his own personal narrative. For this we can say the video is not peoples opinion but edited . Mind u a lot of people on the internet wants to make money off peter obi , because he his the internet sensation. I will do it too but that doesn’t mean I want him .

Delusion.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2023
garfield1:

Asari is a strong voice in kalabari and this poll was taken in ph.dey reason well na

From your assertion I can deduce that you are not from Rivers State, if you were you won't have made that statement.

Asari has no influence not even one on the people of kalabari kingdom, those who are from Rivers will agree with me. That time of ballot box snatching by these unscrupulous ekements is gone for good.

From my friends that cut across all LGAs in Rivers State I'm yet to see a person who is willing to vote for the PDP or APC at the presidential elections. Some of these guys are active in politics, they are members of the APC and PDP.

If you relate with people here you would come to the conclusion that Peter obi will win the polls in Rivers State. Rivers State is far gone, it's over.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi the chosen one smiley 100%
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by victorsola: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Delusion.
wait till 25th till tinubu wears the crown . What will you do sef . ?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Tflex01: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
the governor's were actually good but fell for the bate given to them by FG (Big Billions bribe E.g Imo state), some times they get threatened of being removed especially when the know they did something wrong, then they succumb to the corrupt government advices and begin to misbehave.

Most times, politics changes good people to bad people unless you are highly principled like Peter Obi before you would be able to overcome.

Lmao Igbos always making excuses for their leaders while crucifying leaders from other regions. grin

That is why you guys produce the worst leaders back to back but still convince yourself they are the best. cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by XXCASH: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2023
OKorowanta:
If there are no irregularities, Obi will win 80% in the East and South South cos i hardly come across people rooting for Atiku or Tinubu.

That's cos people rooting for them dont talk.

If they talk, they are insulted and called all sorts of names.

Wait for the election result. You will be able to better understand my point.

Obi will still get majority of the votes in River state but definitely not 80% and not even 60%
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2023
I love this honestly. Obi don kill Atiku ambition.
Jonathan didn't contest in 2019 na.

By the way if anybody give me 50milion I go dump anybody with speed.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Ogvally(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
what do you expect? Rivers is Igbo state just for few that are not igbos. This actually doesn't mean that they are voting for Obi because he is Igbo, Igbos goes for competency as seen in previous elections and this time Obi is the most competent person to handle the job

This your comment is really funny, who told you Rivers state is an Igbo state? Try and get your fact(s) please. You can’t just conclude Rivers is for Obi when poll was done in just a small fraction of Port City, whereas Rivers state has over 23 local governments.
I’m voting for Obi, but please let’s tell ourself the truth, Obi can’t win 90 percent of Rivers state as stated above.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Ogvally(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You folks aren't from our beautiful Rivers State but keep peddling stories to divide people.

Take your stories to your state.

You only strive through religion and ethnicity.and nothing else. When will Nigeria recognize people on the basis of the content of their character rather than their ethnicity and religion.

We have resolved in Rivers State to vote solely on the basis of competence and character.

I always laugh when every I hear them say state is Igbo state, whereas they don’t have prove to back it up.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by bibe(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2023
daygee12:

Igbo go for competence but most of their governors are useless

Cos the party primaries are flawed just like the ones that brought forth BAT and Atiku
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Sirnioking(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Inasmuch as we love and cherish Peter Obi in Rivers State, you should not call us an Ibo state. We are "Rivers" with more than 30 distinct languages and never Ibo. Be guided pls.
Dollarseeker:
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by NothingDoMe: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,asari dominates his lga.his lga is dominated by militants,election there is by ruggedity,nothing like free and fair.it is a jungle
Okay oh. Local government of militants.

You nor go kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by 201ibikeye: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2023
Pls Who are you supporting? We want to test your sanity.Pls Who are you supporting? We want to test your sanity....
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Which normal person go vote Tinubu and Atiku?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Mrmb: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
David160:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYTVhiRWSNM

Peter obi will likely get more than 90% of the vote here.

The results were shocking cox not one person said PDP

Even people from cross river and Akwaibom are going with obi... This shows that he's not an igbo project.

Let them do the talking, but as it is known, actions speak louder and better than words..... We meet at the polls. That us where reality will be dawn on those deceiving themselves......
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
I am not mincing words by the time SE/SS votes must have been counted bar any irregularities PO will be gapping the next person with at least 3 million votes and this is not exaggeration so PDP and APC if they can't summount that votes from any region..Sorry PO will become president
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Babastrong(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Seefinish post=120140419]Let Emi Lokan Master and Dubai landlord bring their money, we will collect it and vote Obi [ But you will still lose. 5%population cannot win you the race.]
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Dollarseeker: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sirnioking:
Inasmuch as we love and cherish Peter Obi in Rivers State, you should not call us an Ibo state. We are "Rivers" with more than 30 distinct languages and never Ibo. Be guided pls.
Rivers state is Igbo state. 75-80% of Rivers LGA are Igbo. Forget the fact that they are not carved into south East states, that's politcs for you. I am not denying the facts that there are other tribes in Rivers state mixed with the Rivers Igbos but those other tribes are few and not significant that's why I said Rivers state is Igbo state. If Rivers Igbos are carved back into the south East as it was earlier, other tribes that are not igbos is not up to 30%.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yes Rivers State is 99% Obi. Even APC and PDP mbers are unanimous about the decision for everyone to support Obi in Presidential election.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Abagworo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
Rivers state is Igbo state. 75-80% of Rivers LGA are Igbo. Forget the fact that they are not carved into south East states, that's politcs for you. I am not denying the facts that there are other tribes in Rivers state mixed with the Rivers Igbos but those other tribes are few and not significant that's why I said Rivers state is Igbo state. If Rivers Igbos are carved back into the south East as it was earlier, other tribes that are not igbos is not up to 30%.

Your claims is subjective ,extreme and at the same time fallacious. The support for Obi is not an Igbo thing nor is Rivers an Igbo State.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ogvally:

This your comment is really funny, who told you Rivers state is an Igbo state? Try and get your fact(s) please. You can’t just conclude Rivers is for Obi when poll was done in just a small fraction of Port City, whereas Rivers state has over 23 local governments.
I’m voting for Obi, but please let’s tell ourself the truth, Obi can’t win 90 percent of Rivers state as stated above.

Rivers State isn't Igbo State.

Obi will win but certainly not 90percent

Free and fair, he may do up to 70percent but using the Nigerian factor I will give him 60percent because of the BVAS. If not for the BVAS I would have given him less than 50percent.

If you look around and what people say here then my first projection is even an understatement. Not seen any of my pals who want to vote BAT and Atiku.

Interesting times ahead.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
Rivers state is Igbo state. 75-80% of Rivers LGA are Igbo. Forget the fact that they are not carved into south East states, that's politcs for you. I am not denying the facts that there are other tribes in Rivers state mixed with the Rivers Igbos but those other tribes are few and not significant that's why I said Rivers state is Igbo state[b]. If Rivers Igbos are carved back into the south East as it was earlier, other tribes that are not igbos is not up to 30%[/b].

Don't say what you don't know. I don't know where you guys get all these fictitious data from.

N/B Rivers State has never been in the South East region before, they were put together in the Eastern region as a means to put all minorities amongst one of the major ethnic group. Same thing happened in other regions. Other minorities were also placed together with the hausas that had majority , does it mean those people are hausas? Same happened elsewhere.

Name the Igbos tribes that if caved out the remaining part of Rivers won't be up to 30percent.

Remember to put the list by their local government in Rivers State

N/B Rivers State has 23 LGA, let's sort this so you don't miss inform people again ever.

Educate me

Rivers has chosen to vote PO has nothing to do with tribe, he seems the most competent and compassionate amongst the Frontline candidates. Let's keep at that .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by homegirl1: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
tinsel:

Continue to deceive yourself. Arrange people and poll them.
So far the poll does not favour you it becomes fake. Shame on you guys. Serious lessons will be learned in February 2023. Already Kwankwaso has taken over Kano and the rest of NW states. As it is now Obi has South East, South South, North Central. He will get good votes from Lagos State. The rest of SW, NW and NE states will serve as icing on the cake.

Congratulations to Mr Peter Gregory Obi of the LP

Tinubu and Atiku can never be President. Save this post.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by AnyanwuSilas: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
daygee12:

Igbo go for competence but most of their governors are useless

Which governor in Nigeria is not useless? They are all product of Nigerian systems
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Klinee: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
So your point is that they are rooting for Obi because they are Igbo?
I bu Ewu!!!!! What about Edo, Akwa Ibom, cross River?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Klinee: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Don't say what you don't know. I don't know where you guys get all these fictitious data from.

N/B Rivers State has never been in the South East region before, they were put together in the Eastern region as a means to put all minorities amongst one of the major ethnic group. Same thing happened in other regions. Other minorities were also placed together with the hausas that had majority , does it mean those people are hausas? Same happened elsewhere.

Name the Igbos tribes that if caved out the remaining part of Rivers won't be up to 30percent.

N/B Rivers State has 23 LGA, let's sort this so you don't miss inform people again ever.

Educate me

Rivers has chosen to vote PO has nothing to do with tribe, he seems the most competent and compassionate amongst the Frontline candidates. Let's keep at that .
Don't mind that Ewu, he is talking rubbish.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Dollarseeker: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Educate me

Do a personal research and learn.
I said it on face page that Igbos are not supporting PO because he is Igbo, it's because he is competent.

in rivers state alone out of the 23 local governments 13 are  igbo 4 are  ijaw and 4 are  ogoni with opobo mixed with igbo and ijaw people. with this statistics i wonder who will put who where they belong in nigerdelta.

LGA Name Area (sq.km) Census 2006
population Administrative capital Postal
Code
Port Harcourt 109 541,115 Port Harcourt 500------------------igbo
Obio-Akpor 260 464,789 Rumuokoro 500-------------------igbo
Okrika 222 222,026 Okrika 500----------------------ijaw
Ogu/Bolo 89 74,683 Ogu 500-------------------igbo
Eleme 138 190,884 Eleme 501-------------ogoni
Tai 159 117,797 Sakpenwa 501------------ogoni
Gokana 126 228,828 Kpor 501---------------------ogoni
Khana 560 294,217 Bori 502-------------------ogoni
Oyigbo 248 122,687 Afam 502------------------------------igbo
Opobo/Nkoro 130 151,511 Opobo Town 503-------Igbo
Andoni 233 211,009 Ngo 503----------------------------ijaw
Bonny 642 215,358 Bonny 503---------------------Igbo/Ijaw
Degema 1,011 249,773 Degema 504-------------------ijaw
Asari-Toru 113 220,100 Buguma 504 -------------------ijaw
Akuku-Toru 1,443 156,006 Abonnema 504--------ijaw
Abua/Odua 704 282,988 Abua 510----------------------igbo
Ahoada West 403 249,425 Akinima 510-------------------igbo
Ahoada East 341 166,747 Ahoada 510-------------------igbo
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni 969 284,010 Omuku 510-----------igbo
Emohua 831 201,901 Emohua 511---------------------igbo
Ikwerre 655 189,726 Isiokpo 511-----------------------igbo
Etche 805 249,454 Okehi 512------------------------igbo
Omuma 170---------------------------------------------------------igbo

even those areas with Ijaw and Ogoni is still mixed with Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) / Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Surulere Mall Gutted By Fire (photo) / President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.