Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) (22242 Views)

Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:

Do a personal research and learn.
I said it on face page that Igbos are not supporting PO because he is Igbo, it's because he is competent.

in rivers state alone out of the 23 local governments 13 are  igbo 4 are  ijaw and 4 are  ogoni with opobo mixed with igbo and ijaw people. with this statistics i wonder who will put who where they belong in nigerdelta.

LGA Name Area (sq.km) Census 2006
population Administrative capital Postal
Code
Port Harcourt 109 541,115 Port Harcourt 500------------------igbo
Obio-Akpor 260 464,789 Rumuokoro 500-------------------igbo
Okrika 222 222,026 Okrika 500----------------------ijaw
Ogu/Bolo 89 74,683 Ogu 500-------------------igbo
Eleme 138 190,884 Eleme 501-------------ogoni
Tai 159 117,797 Sakpenwa 501------------ogoni
Gokana 126 228,828 Kpor 501---------------------ogoni
Khana 560 294,217 Bori 502-------------------ogoni
Oyigbo 248 122,687 Afam 502------------------------------igbo
Opobo/Nkoro 130 151,511 Opobo Town 503-------Igbo
Andoni 233 211,009 Ngo 503----------------------------ijaw
Bonny 642 215,358 Bonny 503---------------------Igbo/Ijaw
Degema 1,011 249,773 Degema 504-------------------ijaw
Asari-Toru 113 220,100 Buguma 504 -------------------ijaw
Akuku-Toru 1,443 156,006 Abonnema 504--------ijaw
Abua/Odua 704 282,988 Abua 510----------------------igbo
Ahoada West 403 249,425 Akinima 510-------------------igbo
Ahoada East 341 166,747 Ahoada 510-------------------igbo
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni 969 284,010 Omuku 510-----------igbo
Emohua 831 201,901 Emohua 511---------------------igbo
Ikwerre 655 189,726 Isiokpo 511-----------------------igbo
Etche 805 249,454 Okehi 512------------------------igbo
Omuma 170---------------------------------------------------------igbo

even those areas with Ijaw and Ogoni is still mixed with Igbos.

Let's assume the stats you posted is correct, where on Earth is Igbo 70percent of Rivers State?

Enumerating my LGA I was just laughing and smiling, but it seems you have already digested these missinfornation as truth nothing I say will convince you.

How many languages can you speak in Rivers State? Let me just start from the first three local government in Rivers State which you labelled an Igbo State. Your answers will go a long way in going further.

1. Ahoada East LGA
2.Ahoada West LGA
3. Abua/Odual LGA

The ahoada East LGA are 100percent made up of indigenous people of Ekpeye Kingdom (comprising of Upata Kingdom, Ako Kingdom and Ahoada). These people speak Ekpeye language while the people of Ahoada East LGA comprises 70percent of Ekpeye people (by estimation from wards allocated) and 30 percent of Engeni people. The language spoken here is Ekpeye and ngeni language.

The third LGA Abua/Odual are made up of Odual people and q ual people. Abua Language is spoken in this LGA.

Here is my question.

Amongst these three languages spoken in these LGA how many of it do you understand and speak? I guess you should understand and speak them because according to you they are Igbos. Igbos should not speak a different language from the Igbo language, they should at least have 50 to 90percent of Igbo language.

This is one of the problems minorities face when they share boundaries with a major ethnic nationality. There are bound to be forceful annexation, intentionally repudiation of minority ethnic.customs and culture as a result of massive migration of migrant from bigger ethnic group over a long period of time.

In synopsis, tell me if you can speak any of the languages enumerated above since they are Igbos then I will conclude that all you put forward is correct otherwise delete that missinfornation you asserted above.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Sniper101(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dollarseeker:
what do you expect? Rivers is Igbo state just for few that are not igbos. This actually doesn't mean that they are voting for Obi because he is Igbo, Igbos goes for competency as seen in previous elections and this time Obi is the most competent person to handle the job

We the indigenous people of Rivers State
We detest hearing that trash you said there

It's Stoopid talks like that that got to Wike's ears that made him to decisively and swiftly deal with you Igbos the other time at Oyigbo

...please, amigo refrain from saying that shit
We all don't like hearing that shit.

Meanwhile, ObiDatti ISSA goal cool
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
tinsel:

Continue to deceive yourself. Arrange people and poll them.

The poll is a reflection of the reality we have at hand right now.
Ask people around there has never been a time when Nigeria suffered this much,Yes there's a global problem at hand,but Nija case na Global problem meet clueless and criminal Party.
The people just want to be done with this APC pain and suffering.
Pdp is not a good option now,that's why you see people rally around Obi.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Pascal9: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
It is only a novice that will believe this crap, you only edited your video , to show only respondents that say they want to vote Peter obi, we will know the truth on election Day.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Dollarseeker: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sniper101:

We the indigenous people of Rivers State
We detest hearing that trash you said there

It's Stoopid talks like that that got to Wike's ears that made him to decisively and swiftly deal with you Igbos the other time at Oyigbo

...please, amigo refrain from saying that shit
We all don't like hearing that shit.

Meanwhile, ObiDatti ISSA goal cool
even Wike himself knows he is Igbo. nevertheless, I don't think u are Igbo
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Sirnioking(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
The only Ibo speaking LGA in Rivers State is Oyigbo. Are you also calling Ogoni, Ahoada, Andoni, Ndoni, Ikwerre, Abua, Okrika, Kalabari, Etchie and Eleme insignificant tribes?. I know you are an IPOB land grabber. Let us kindly vote for our Peter Obi in peace oh, because we are ready to kill any IPOB intruder that tries to cause any security breach in our State. I am an Ikwerre man, and I am historically affiliated to the Benin people and Ahoada in the State, so nobody should deceive himself in the name of Ibo propaganda. Be guided pls.
Dollarseeker:
Rivers state is Igbo state. 75-80% of Rivers LGA are Igbo. Forget the fact that they are not carved into south East states, that's politcs for you. I am not denying the facts that there are other tribes in Rivers state mixed with the Rivers Igbos but those other tribes are few and not significant that's why I said Rivers state is Igbo state. If Rivers Igbos are carved back into the south East as it was earlier, other tribes that are not igbos is not up to 30%.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by ifyy07(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
millionboi:
Obi will win at least 21 states

Lol you don smoke igbo
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) by Dniel: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Obi all the way
yes ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce / Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.