Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) (30634 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Slurity(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
WHEN YOU SEE DIVORCE NEWS, DON'T COMMENT UNTIL YOU HEAR BOTH SIDE OF THE STORY IF YOU WANT TO AVOID ANGELIC SLAP.

2 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Heathrow44:
Idk u get married to a woman and u lose d house u built with ur hands to her, idk the rational behind that, isn't that criminal, u leave ur house for a complete stranger
I agree... Who ever came up with such laws is crazy .

This is the main reason why divorce cases are so high in the UK/US and so low in Africa.
It is so not fair at all to men... The annoying fact is that prenup doesn't even help much.

For Africa here, the day a woman wants to divorce, na wetin she carry come she go carry go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by uuzba(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
He only drove a car to her home? Much better
Nigerian men will kill u or hire assassins to do it for dem sad sad sad sad they can never take divorce with good fate,,,we own them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian men can't take back what they give grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When the man bought 10,000 shawarma for the girl, during dating.
-commandeered UNICEF and UNHCR helicopter to drop food in her village because of traditional marriage.
-commission new bridge for all her family, his inlaws and all the communities in the neigbouring villages
Later the woman will say she's doing divorce.
Divorce na, let us see how it will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Weedhustler: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
This a real nigga...if we're him I would used buldozer that particular day to convey dump.

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
men are going through a lot and at times they just snap, when they feel the system is against them and that they are not getting the justice they feeel they deserve.
i may be wrong but when you think about it, a woman can just wake up one day and say she is leaving you, take half of all you have been working for, and most likely move another younger guy into the house you bought or owned but had to vacate because the woman says she is no longer interested! it can be too heart-wrenching for some men to handle

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
uuzba:

When the man bought 10,000 shawarma for the girl, during dating.
-commandeered UNICEF and UNHCR helicopter to drop food in her village because of traditional marriage.
-commission new bridge for all her family, his inlaws and all the communities in the neigbouring villages
Later the woman will say she's doing divorce.

Divorce na, let us see how it will happen.

All these things u listed are vanities undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed they don't matter in heaven undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by uuzba(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Weedhustler:
This a real nigga...if we're him I would used buldozer that particular day to convey dump.
There's a video of a man that did that.
He used bullet proof on the bulldozer and bastardied everything.
Nobody could stop him.
They shot gun tire. Nothing entered. Guy leveled the whole street.
Guy sha committed suicide after he was fully satisfied.

5 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by shortgun(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Nigerian men will kill u or hire assassins to do it for dem sad sad sad sad they can never take divorce with good fate,,,we own them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's actually the other way round, Nigerian women don't understand why a man should leave them to be with another woman.
Their favourite line is "what does she have that I don't have?

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by jimmychang: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
She probably cheated on him and will get half of his networth.E no easy.

5 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by uuzba(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

All these things u listed are vanities undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed they don't matter in heaven undecided undecided

yeah. But the lady and her family will demand it before marriage. No matter how you tell them, THESE THINGS DON'T MATTER.
They won't hear.
They will use it to judge the man if he doesn't give them.

2 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
shortgun:

It's actually the other way round, Nigerian women don't understand why a man should leave them to be with another woman.
Their favourite line is "what does she have that I don't have?

How many women come here to create thread and complain? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It is always men men men creating thread all the time grin grin grin grin

So u seeee? We own men grin grin grin a man committed suicide today because of his girlfriend, it is on front page.... Go and check

And many more that were never reported online oooo, we women determine if u as a man will live long or die young grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men are Useless without women cool smiley
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by leisuretym: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is why I wish humans lives like hens and cock , he goats and she goats, nothing like marriage, nothing like divorce , see the one you like, chase her till she’s tired , mount her and go your way, no unnecessary commitment.
Animals are cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrBroke:
Marriage is no necessity in life, a lot of women available, just bang and bang and bang till your dick is tired then rest and continue. Life is easy we introduced the complicated aspect of it grin
EOD
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by assholemods: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lepon02:
Oponu.

Ontop divorce?
This one doesn't know the implications of divorce in oyibo land.

2 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
uuzba:

yeah. But the lady and her family will demand it before marriage. No matter how you tell them, THESE THINGS DON'T MATTER.
They won't hear.
They will use it to judge the man if he doesn't give them.

Yes, it is just to test the man's capability of taking care of the lady na undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided we women are egg, we need to be handled with care always

Would u like ur daughter to suffer? sad sad sad sad It is just to test the man's capability nothing more cheesy
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Tonyavaro: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Stay strong n*gfa
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Karnice600: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrBroke:
Marriage is no necessity in life, a lot of women available, just bang and bang and bang till your dick is tired then rest and continue. Life is easy we introduced the complicated aspect of it grin

Na when you hit 55 na e u go know the usefulness of marriage.

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by oneclickng: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:
Sauce!
Egg, tomatoes and yellow pepper.

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrBroke(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Karnice600:

Na when you hit 55 na e u go know the usefulness of marriage.

At 55 don't think I'll be lonely cause I know that's the selfish reason you have for marriage. At 55 you think women won't still be grin nigga even at 70-80 women and ladies still be. We are not programmed the same way okay, I can live without no companion as long as I have a maid and pussy when I want to. So just know I wasn't coded with the same script as you

8 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by mmsen: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Marriage and divorce drive many a man crazy.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Chris2863(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

give us instances and stop acting dumb
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
If you dont want a man leave him in peace, no use divorcing a man and asking for alimony payments on a monthly basis, it makes you look like a whorre, be a real woman ,be independent, show that man that you can make it in life without his money.

And shame to the man who marries a divorced woman so that he can eat alimony money she is getting from the man she divorced.

6 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by olisaEze(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
The idiot still loves the woman! Crashing her gate is nothing but an appeal for attention. But these women don’t care, they just want to justify their wickedness with a 'look at little powerless me that he wants to kill' fake impression! Why do I have to lose all I have just because u spread ur legs for me and I gave ur finger a piece of metal?? E sweet me e sweet you, why do I have to pay the price alone. undecided

3 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
if only some people will reason, this is just the plain truth of life you have said in a very funny but simple way people can understand . the only thing that is a must is that you must have money, apart from that nothing else is compulsory a must. i know a guy in uk , he intentionally married a far far older woman who cant bear kids and he is happily married till today. kids no by force, wife no be by force, just be happy and die one day

MrBroke:

4 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by Olabode211: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
that man must be some oluomos or agberos.
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by judedwriter(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrPRevailer:
DID YOU KNOW
It is a sin to Marry a divorced man or woman??
1 Corinthians 7:10,11,39. Romans 7:2-3, Luke 16:18

If you want to go to Heaven, do the needful. wink

It's better to be single and make heaven.

Being married is good/wonderful but it comes with many troubles and risks including divorce.

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by muyico(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrPRevailer:
DID YOU KNOW
It is a sin to Marry a divorced man or woman??
1 Corinthians 7:10,11,39. Romans 7:2-3, Luke 16:18

If you want to go to Heaven, do the needful. wink
wedlock nko? Dont let NL Single mothers c ur comment? They wil soon bash on U
Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by francotunsco: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
The woman should be ashamed for turning a sweet guy to this. The guy highly traumatized. Dude threw caution to the wind, he didn't even care being jailed. Women are scumbags! Whatever that means, they deserve more trash.

1 Like

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by MrBroke(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
onatisi:
if only some people will reason, this is just the plain truth of life you have said in a very funny but simple way people can understand . the only thing that is a must is that you must have money, apart from that nothing else is compulsory a must. i know a guy in uk , he intentionally married a far far older woman who cant bear kids and he is happily married till today. kids no by force, wife no be by force, just be happy and die one day

Exactly Bro, but a lot of people choose to cause themselves unnecessary pressure and pain

2 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by 43Ronin: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Simp refusing to take his L. He’s toxic and should be arrested asap.

Y’all own the simps only not real men. A real man can’t be tripping to this level over no marriage shit. We know marriage favor’s women only. sad
Baba maybe the house was his and baba use years of hardwork and suffer to get it only for his wife to kick him out. Na why many naija men wey dey yankee go pay rent till dey die or buy house without wife knowing. Na d new pin code for naija men

3 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by 43Ronin: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Sister u still dey sleep. Naija men don't need all those because they do not even invest in properties the woman will take. E.g my cuz get major bar for yankee cos he owns an export company.. who is the chairman, CEO & major shareholder of the company? Him papa grin. So why my cuz is the real owner of the LLC, on paper he is just the Biz mgr(an employee). He's house is a rented 4 bedroom duplex cheesy with other properties he acquired is his very youthful days. If his wife divorces him the only thing she gets monthly is child support which is calculated based on his earnings. grin he will leave the rented house but she will work to also pay rent. Lol. Who lose. He said he learnt it from his Jewish best friend, that's how they protect their biz abroad

3 Likes

Re: US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Delusions...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.