Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His (24250 Views)

Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me / Anambra 2021: Delta Court Uphold Jude Okeke's Guber Primary Election / 100 Years Old Woman Appears With National ID Card To Vote & This Happened(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by jimter44(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Why are you calling her mumu. What is difficult in doing DNA test? Is easy to live hungry and see your baby father a governor controlling so much money? Guy think na

The governor has refused to do DNA test
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by ruggedtimi(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Did sanwo olu ever worked in Delta state?

1 Like

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by jimyjames(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Enddy50ty:
The money she used for hiring a lawyer for this court case should have been used for a DNA paternity test in a reputable hospital to determine if truly Sanwo Olu is the father of her son.

If she had presented a DNA test results to the court as evidence this case would have been over even before it started.
Do you know how DNA testing works? Both sanwo olu and the boy need to do the DNA to see if it matches, she can't just do a DNA of her child without the fathers DNA to confirm

1 Like

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by TheOgaBoss: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Enddy50ty:
The money she used for hiring a lawyer for this court case should have been used for a DNA paternity test in a reputable hospital to determine if truly Sanwo Olu is the father of her son.

If she had presented a DNA test results to the court as evidence this case would have been over even before it started.
That is if sanwo olu submits himself for the DNA test

1 Like

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
The truth is that Sanwo-Olu may be the owner of the child. However, the woman wan cash out. Why wait till when he became governor before shouting out?

Nigerians make we dey reason smartly abeg!

Being a governor or a public office holder made him popular to be known. Supposing he wasn't, no one would take the woman seriously and likewise being able to identify who she's referring to. Everything mustn't be all about cash out please!

1 Like

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by ChronicGp(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Blood is thicker than H²0
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by jimyjames(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
The truth is that Sanwo-Olu may be the owner of the child. However, the woman wan cash out. Why wait till when he became governor before shouting out?

Sanwo olu wasn't a poor man before he became governor he was rich , who knows sanwo olu did everything to prevent the lady from finding him , till he became governor and could no longer hide from her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2023
phoneport:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/17/woman-appears-in-delta-court-begs-gov-sanwo-olu-to-acknowledge-her-child/?amp=1

Sanwo olu!!! Oya pay now that you are successful! We know them.... Sha nu é
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by BlackKafka: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2023
phoneport:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/17/woman-appears-in-delta-court-begs-gov-sanwo-olu-to-acknowledge-her-child/?amp=1

'Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu was the treasurer at former Lead Merchant Bank from 1994 to 1997 after which he moved to the United Bank for Africa as the head of foreign money market. He then proceeded to First Inland Bank, Plc (now First City Monument Bank) as a deputy general manager and divisional head.'

Sanwo-olu claims to have been working in Lead Merchant Bank as at 1994; the woman in turn claims she met him working in a construction company in 1995 . . . whose story do we now believe?

1 Like

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by BJanta: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2023
phoneport:

Why now? Gold digger. It's only in America you can win a case like that. So, take it there.
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by BlackKafka: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Why is he running from DNA test

I watched her interview

The question is simple , sanwo only where you in Delta state between 1994 and 1996?

Where you knocking this madam that period ?

Oga stop hiding behind immunity and submit for a DNA test period !

'Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu was the treasurer at former Lead Merchant Bank from 1994 to 1997 after which he moved to the United Bank for Africa as the head of foreign money market. He then proceeded to First Inland Bank, Plc (now First City Monument Bank) as a deputy general manager and divisional head.'
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Judolisco:
Wahala tie gele..... Simple DNA test go stop dis nonsense.... Governor sanwo no dey put hand 4 pocket again oh... He is now pontius piliate
Pastor Adeboye should come and give biblical interpretation to this, should he or should he not waiver his immunity, to determine the parternity of this man. I hope Gov Sanwo Olu makes it compulsory if he is persuade to take it. First to do no dey pain. You would increase your IGR small.
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by BJanta: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2023
dedonfranco:
People are hungry

Very, very HUNGRY, my brother.
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by BlackKafka: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
That was the one he told you. He might have worked in a construction company before changing career. A lot people have done different types of jobs in their formative years which are not included in their CVs.
This accusation is simple and straightforward, Oga governor should come forward for DNA test, if it comes out negative; he will be exonerated and he can sue the lady and his son. Shikina

If you read carefully, the woman did not point directly at 'Babajide Sanwo-olu'; she is simply insistent that a 'Sanwo-olu' impregnated her. Is the Governor the only Sanwo-olu?

1 Like

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Almiron: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:
Make Dem do DNA test naaa.
There's one Ibadan girl too that said Davido do her wayo.
Do DNA in 2 different places and bring the matters to rest.
A times, men can be randy to the extent that they won't v records of their sexcapades.
sweetplum, let's randy together. I'm a slutmaker.

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Goodlady(f): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2023
Almiron:
sweetplum, let's randy together. I'm a slutmaker.
Make you do me like the woman in the news?
I no do!
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Almiron: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2023
Goodlady:

Make you do me like the woman in the news?
I no do!
SweetestPlum, no nah me I wan marry you ni o. I no be sanwoolu, that guy na bastarrrd.

How are you?
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Goodlady(f): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2023
Almiron:
SweetestPlum, no nah me I wan marry you ni o. I no be sanwoolu, that guy na bastarrrd.

How are you?
Ahhh. Ok.
I m fine o

1 Like

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Segzy19: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2023
A simple DNA test will clear all this tohubohu...

SanwoOlu is a man capable of impregnatimg a woman

It is also possible he could have done it many years ago. You know, the things we do as youths...

It is also possible that the woman and her son are lying...

No Biggie in all of these... Even if it happened, I don't see it as a scandal. Life is Life. It is what it is.

DNA test will clear it once and for all....
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Papaalpha79: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2023
If true that Sanwo olu work with the construction company in Ubogo Community in Udu Local Government as she claim, am afraid to say that he's the biological father. ....
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by HROfficial: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Enddy50ty:

So where would she have found Sanwo-Oul's sample to test? I hope you know how DNA testing works; you need a sample from the child and a sample from the purported father.
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by HenryWilliams(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Odidigboigbo post=120141954] That was the one he told you. He might have worked in a construction company before changing career. A lot people have done different types of jobs in their formative years which are not included in their CVs.
This accusation is simple and straightforward, Oga governor should come forward for DNA test, [/b]if it comes out negative; he will be exonerated and he can sue the lady and his son. Shikina[[b]/quote]

And if does that and starts harassing and suing the woman and her son, y'all be the first to shout temper justice with mercy..
Here's a clear case of fraudulent Cashout..
Where was she when Sanwo-Olu was nobody?
Why didn't she trace the father during the childhood years of the boy? It's now when he's a governor you're now coming with cock and bull story..
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by unclejb2(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Is Sanwo Olu left handed?, did he at any time work in Delta State?, that's the first question that can be answered quickly to ascertain the veracity of this claim.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2023
abobote:
The governor should make himself available for DNA test, this is no longer joke

It may not be possible at the moment coz he has immunity covering him. She may have to wait longer o
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Aguiyimba(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Crap!

Mumu hungry and lazy woman

Una no get governor for Delta?

Find out the truth before insulting your mother.
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Aguiyimba(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2023
iCauseTrouble:

Who no like better thing?
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by lexylaw40: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120141480:

GBAMSOLUTELY!

END OF THREAD!!
if 1000 women come out with the same claim and a DNA test was done. Sanwoolu will run out of blood in 2 minutes. How much blood dey hin body
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by poseidon12: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Crap!

Mumu hungry and lazy woman

Una no get governor for Delta?

Shut up. You are not Sanwo-Olu.
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by ejimatic: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2023
phoneport:

Where is the picture of the boy? Why did you not talk when he was a Commissioner? Why did you not talk when he was doing his first term as Governor? Why waiting till now to speak up?
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2023
post=120141480:

GBAMSOLUTELY!

END OF THREAD!!

Honestly dna should solve this but yet the governor no gree

Had a friend whose father was unknown to him, tho, we really do mock him especially when we dey share things for village gatherings, children will take b4 him,he takes the last share as he is not known by his father

We call such pregnancies (ime okwa) and it one day drove the boy in search of his father, his mom was threatened and she just described the area where she last met him and a picture of him, we shaa assisted him and he was able to go there and with the pictures, he met someone who was familiar with the man and na so my guy go Kaduna to meet his father.. now he knows his father and he has root

So that peer pressure can make you do things that you wouldn't want to do even if ur dad no dey alive, you go still wan go see his family, even if the man kill ur mama or do terrible things to her,you go still go know ur root.... etc

My 2cent
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by FuckTheMod: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Find out the truth before insulting your mother.
I guess Your mother must have been an īdíøt, and that's why you've been abusing her.
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ irankiran.
Re: Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His by Aguiyimba(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2023
FuckTheMod:

I guess Your mother must have been an īdíøt, and that's why you've been abusing her.
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ irankiran.

See what stupidity has reduced you to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The South-East Economic And Security Summit. / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.