Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign (1403 Views)

APC Silent On Zoning, Nigerians Condemn ₦100 Million Nomination Form / E-Money, Obi Cubana & Kanayo O Kanayo Dance At An Event (Video) / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign by Antivirus92(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
fiizznation:
I don't even bother myself with the obi of a man and his silly promises because I know he won't even come third in the election. If the man is lucky enough, he might win Anambra State, his home state. Nobody in his right senses will vote for an ipob candidate here in the North. Not the northern christians nor the northern Muslims.

The Election is between APC and PDP. And everything now is a close to call. You can't really say who is going to win. Though I believe APC have a bit upper hand but people might revolt against them with their votes.

Many Nigerians have not been finding things easy for some years now, though not everything is the party's fault, but some of the problems people are facing are the architectural work of APC.
Tunde!
be proud of who you are....
stop hiding behind north and stop speaking for the northerners....

Your drug lord will lose woefully
Re: Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign by Idiko1: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
wwwihy:
Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign

If Kanayo O Kanayo is not Igbo, will these fools indulge in these idiotic rants against him and the candidature of Peter Obi? Kanayo O Kanayo has every inalienable right to sing the glorified praises of Peter Obi. Among these goons who seemed to be twisted because of Kanayo O Kanayo's video are the worse tribally inclined Nigerians. Nigeria is simply a tribal entity and shall remain so until the coming of disintegration period.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=wwwihy post=120142986][/quote]

Re: Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign by Nwagboriwe133: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Biodun556:

...But they are fighting the terrorists ipob

Peter Obi is an ipob miscreant on a revenge mission. He has nothing good to offer.
keep quiet y fool, obi this obi that,are u not ashamed of ur self
Re: Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign by JohnnA1: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
dustmalik:

You can only deceive your fellow ipobians, not wise Nigerians. 97% of Igbos reason like Kanayo
97 wetin?? 99.8% of them think like that!
Re: Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign by uba1991: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
derecho:
Bahd guy.
See how he has reset the Brain of BATstards.

One thing I know is, Reno and BATstards have helped the Peter Obi campaign unknowingly.

Now the igbos will see this as another attempt to oppress and marginalize them.
Those that were casual about the election will wake up.

One thing is sure, 98% of Christians across Nigeria will vote Peter Obi.

You guys can continue with the IBO palaver.
hahahaaaa, you are dreaming. Me and my entire family are for Atiku and we are christians.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Kanayo O Kanayo Tribalistic Campaign by Oladelepsy001(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
The extent Kanayo O Kanayo is taking this political matter is highly disastrous, it may eventually slide into multiplier effect of tribal intolerance and it will definitely do more harm than good, all because of election.. Hope he still realize that a lot of successful Igbo men that are not even interested in dirty political games are spread across the country, occupying other tribes' properties or even own properties on other tribes' geographical spare?.
I can still vividly recollect how he was highly embraced and accepted in early 2000s when he opened a cyber cafe close our house at Surulere; isn't such tolerance OK? Because he feels he has gotten all he wanted now, does not mean he should be saying things that doesn't call for peaceful coexistence.
He should try and tread with caution

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Warned Them In 2015, They Said They Were Building Bridges / How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Won Lagos State Votes Not Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.