Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). (32824 Views)

Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
makavalley:
Lol even Okowa knows he is not winning, I am not far from his house at the moment , his neighbours are not voting him despite borrowing billions under the name of Delta State to fund the election...Okowa is our own , our son and brother but we are not voting him we South South are wiser than this ..No religious person or leader decides who we should vote for me are not dullards, we decide for ourselves..we don't play such politics wake up boy we are voting Peter Obi.. Okowa kindred are voting Peter Obi

Kyase and Garfield1 hope you have seen enough receipts from people on ground in Delta?

I know it won’t stop you from your wishful thinkings but I’m happy more people are telling you what we have been trying to make you understand since September last year.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Kyase(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Kyase and Garfield1 hope you have seen enough receipts from people on ground in Delta?

I know it won’t stop you from your wishful thinkings but I’m happy more people are telling you what we have been trying to make you understand since September last year.

Elections result will tell us better grin

Anybody that uses that "we SS" is not from SS
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Olumaeme: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
anigbajumo:

A good unbiased political analyst knws that Obi stands no chance, I’m done with my permutations and Obi will likely come third after Tinubu and ATIKU. Mind you, I’m more of Obi than you but sadly he is not winning as far as this scam country is concerned.

Its always very funny and ridiculous at the same time when i hear this statement.

I gave a clear reason why Obi stand a chance, instead of you to give a rebuttal, you are playing with the Unbiased analyst card.

I have been following politics for over 20years in Nigeria, i am a yoruba and live in the north.

Give your unbiased analysis, lets debate and stop this beer palour strategies. Shalom!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Olumaeme:
I am very happy that Kwankwaso is doing so well in Kano and other NE and NW states.
Those are the places Tinubu is looking to harvest votes from. if Lets say RMK does very well and Atiku does well too, then it will reduce the votes of Tinubu and make it favour Obi.

Tinubu cannot lock down south. Even in the South West, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, he will find it very diffcullt to win there. Only Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo i expect him to win. SS/SE are no go area for him. NC will vote for Obi, Nassarawa, Benue, Jos, FCT, Tinubu have small hope in Kogi, Kwara and Niger but he will likely not even win with landlside because in Kwara, PDP has Saraki, in Kogi, the 2 former Governors are with PDP and Atiku and in Niger, the former governor is with Atiku, and most importantly, the Governors has performed woefully.

This election favors Obi. That i know!

This is the reality that they are finding difficult to accept even though it’s staring them in the face.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

What is exciting for Obi is that Kwankwaso is not a major contender but he is on track to waste Kano votes and make sure they don’t go to Obi’s closest challengers.

Secondly, with visible likelihood of voter apathy that would happen in the north as evidenced through the responses of the respondents, what that means is that the stronghold of Obi’s challengers will return lesser number of votes than it has done in recent years. But what is most exciting for Obi is the fact that even the lesser number of voters that is likely to be returned, is being contested by 3 strong candidates.

On the contrary, Obi’s stronghold is, more than ever, enthusiastic to come out and vote in their millions.

Does it make sense to you now?
@ emboldened where is Obi strong hold in the North? cheesy

Actually the fact that the voters are not that passionate makes it easier to buy their vote

And if you follow Nigerian politics, the party in power ofen benefits from rigging than the opposition patties.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by JoeNL22(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGlMD2IHyJE

I bring you an unbiased street poll organized by BantuPage in the city and villages of Kano.

Almost all respondents spoke in Hausa but I’m sure someone who doesn’t understand Hausa would still be able to pick the key responses of respondents.

Some hints: Kwankwaso reigns supreme here.

2: Nobody mentioned Tinubu which is a stark departure from the picture some APC supporters paint of Kano.

And lastly, majority of Kano voters are undecided. These are the people who leave their choice for an Imam to make for them, I believe. So, in the end, whoever the Imams end up directing them to vote will get their votes.
I have said this countless times. The only way Tinubu will win this elections is kwankwanso or Atiku steps down

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ttalk:

Look my prayer is for Obi to win Delta, I want Peter Obi to win at least 4states in the SS, with a win in all SE states, then the coast is clear for Tinubu even if he doesn't win any other states in the South apart from the 6 SW states.

My prediction is meaningless to you because you don't understand politics and probably this could be your first time canvassing for a candidate.

Tinubu has 15 states with the largest voting turnout states in his kitty. That will compensate for his weakest region such as SE. This will equally solve the problem of a simple majority as stipulated in the constitution.

Tinubu in the ruling party with 22 sitting governors during the election will guarantee 25% in 24 states, which solves the other constitutional requirement of a win of at least 25% in 24 states.

Now the last is for Atiku and Obi to vote to cancel each other.
PDP knows this but Obidients and Obi are juvenile and don't understand they are working so hard to install Tinubu.

The only thing that can make the election come to a rerun is if Obi perform abysmal in the SS region.

As it is, Obi and Obidients are doing Tinubu their lords work, you are working for my candidate Tinubu to become a winner

On the contrary, it is Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso that is working for Obi.

First, not all those that voted APC are still voting the party, and that’s all over Nigeria. Some that voted APC in the north are now with Atiku, while others are now with Kwankwaso.

Similarly, majority of those who voted APC in the South, especially in the Southsouth, have switched to Labour.

Another factor is that Atiku and Kwankwaso being in the race will help to ensure that core northern voters will not choose Tinubu which they would have done if it was just between Obi and Tinubu.

Similarly, Tinubu being in the race is helping to ensure that tribal bigots in the Southwest who would rather vote Atiku than an Igbo man, would waste their votes on Tinubu.

So, you see that things are not as you are seeing them?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by JoeNL22(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
bjdon:

Sad to say, but u are correct. The SW Muslims simply don't understand that the northerners see them as slaves, that's why Yoruba Imams are not allowed to lead service in Northern mosques.
NW will NOT vote Tinubu, he will be likely get Borno and Yobe and maybe Kwara and Kogi. That's it from the north
Are u serious?
Why won't they allow yoruba imams to lead PRAYERS in the north?
This info is touching my brain. I can't believe it. The north will forever support their own
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by JoeNL22(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ttalk:

Look my prayer is for Obi to win Delta, I want Peter Obi to win at least 4states in the SS, with a win in all SE states, then the coast is clear for Tinubu even if he doesn't win any other states in the South apart from the 6 SW states.

My prediction is meaningless to you because you don't understand politics and probably this could be your first time canvassing for a candidate.

Tinubu has 15 states with the largest voting turnout states in his kitty. That will compensate for his weakest region such as SE. This will equally solve the problem of a simple majority as stipulated in the constitution.

Tinubu in the ruling party with 22 sitting governors during the election will guarantee 25% in 24 states, which solves the other constitutional requirement of a win of at least 25% in 24 states.

Now the last is for Atiku and Obi to vote to cancel each other.
PDP knows this but Obidients and Obi are juvenile and don't understand they are working so hard to install Tinubu.

The only thing that can make the election come to a rerun is if Obi perform abysmal in the SS region.

As it is, Obi and Obidients are doing Tinubu their lords work, you are working for my candidate Tinubu to become a winner
Gej had 26 governors supporting him. Yet wetin be the result?.
Nigerians are harmed with their PVC. Na Inec dem dey wait for
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by anigbajumo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Olumaeme:

Its always very funny and ridiculous at the same time when i hear this statement.

I gave a clear reason why Obi stand a chance, instead of you to give a rebuttal, you are playing with the Unbiased analyst card.

I have been following politics for over 20years in Nigeria, i am a yoruba and live in the north.

Give your unbiased analysis, lets debate and stop this beer palour strategies. Shalom!

Relax, This is Nigeria and a political party without a solid structure can never win in the core North that has the highest numerical strength . The only state Obi can try in all the “K” state is kaduna, And will loose woefully in kebbi,katsina,kwara,kaduna,Kano even in Kogi which is located in the NC. The only state he can do well in the NE is Taraba and PDP will win there and Adamawa. In SW, The only state he can manage to av a good number is Lagos state, The likes of Oyo,Ogun,Osun and Ekiti is locked down for APC while PDP will try in Ondo state and LP will av good number in Lagos but Tinubu will win and PDP will come third. Yes, Obi will win all the SE states with nothing less than 85% win margin to PDP that will come second but I can tell you that he will not win all the SS states, PDP will still win most of SS states but I can tell you that LP might have good number in Delta EDO while APC will take advantage of the popularity of their gubernatorial candidate to av good numbers in benue thou they are not likely to win there. APC will win most of the states in NW and NE while PDP will be marching second and LP will not av up to 10% votes in that two zones (NE and NW). APC will win In Nassarawa, Kwara,Kogi in NC while PDP will manage to win in Taraba, Adamawa but LP will av good numbers in FCT but PDP will win. APC won the election the day Obi left PDP, A votes to Obi is a plus to APC and minus to PDP. Kwakwanso effect will not av any impact on the outcome of the election may be he will av good numbers in Kano and Jigawa but APC will win there.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened where is Obi strong hold in the North? cheesy

Did you not see where I said “the stronghold of Obi’s challengers; not Obi’s stronghold?

Actually the fact that the voters are not that passionate makes it easier to buy their vote

And if you follow Nigerian politics, the party in power ofen benefits from rigging than the opposition patties.

How would you buy the votes of people who did not come to the polling station?

Or did you not hear them say they are not voting at all?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
kezienaira:

Your video is really top-notch, and the editing is wow.
What camera do you use, and who edits for you

I don’t own the channel.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Did you not see where I said “the stronghold of Obi’s challengers; not Obi’s stronghold?

How would you buy the votes of people who did not come to the polling station?

Or did you not hear them say they are not voting at all?
Bruv, if the North were not as passionate about Buhari in 2015. Jonathan will have rigged the North and won.

It's much easier to mobilize people to the polling unit who already have their pvcs when they are not that passionate about the election.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by sunboy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Even without this street poll, its crystal clear even to the blind that tinubu can never win kano! Not when Atiku and kwankwaso are there..

Tinubu doesn’t need to win Kano to win the election, he only need his 25%. It’s good news for Tinubu if Kwakwanso can win Kano by large margin… as long as Atiku doesn’t get the bulk votes it’s a win-win for Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Foolishbuhari: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

And you think Atiku won't buy votes to come second? Lol
Leave am make e dey play!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by MrEverest(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm yoruba and i can tell you some of my people are not students of history. Each time I try saying the truth to them, they'd be calling me unprintable names, hauling insults on me but who cares? We shall see how they'd expect the north to abandon their people and vote tinubu next month. Tinubu was a wrong choice and those who are supporting him are doing so because of sentiments. When PYO was showing interest, they called him names, ingrate, useless man, rccg pastor, etc. But the moment tinubu won the primaries by hook and crook, see jubilation in their camp grin.

In Nigeria of nowadays, money politics is fading. For anyone to be president of Nigeria today, he or she must gain acceptance (not popularity) of the majority and Osinbajo already had this. At some point, it became glaring that some people were introducing religous sentiments among us...same tribe oo, especially by those supporting tinubu. They've suddenly disowned Osinbajo as if he wasn't part of us anymore.

Who's more popular out of tinubu and Osinbajo in Nigeria today? Had he won the primaries, election would have been over by now cos I have lots of Igbo and Hausa friends who were already mobilising people for him. Can they do same to tinubu? Buhari would have been so happy. Up north, he's so popular and accepted too. They believe so much in him as someone who would never betray them. Can they believe tinubu same way with his antecedents and stance on national unity? My vote goes to obi as an alternative to Osinbajo cos they share same vision. Obi may not be better than Osinbajo but he's far better than tinubu and atiku in integrity and accountability. Before anyone labels me a bigot, I've voted both Christians and muslims since 1999, including buhari and yaradua.

You've said it all. Osinbajo enjoyed the goodwill of many Nigerians. He also gained reputation when he sacked some men and tried to make positive sweeping changes during Buhari's absence but the man cut his trip short and reversed it all.

If APC had presented him, he would have enjoyed the support of many in Nigeria but Tinubu ralied his supporters mostly Yoruba Muslims and they demonized Osinbajo, even going as far as calling him Judas. MURIC said Yoruba Muslims will never vote for him or any other person who is not Yoruba Muslim.

I dare say that if APC presented Osinbajo, Peter Obi probably won't have joined LP. Because it would have been a lot more difficult for him since both of them will be seeking support from the same base and Osinbajo will have the advantage since he belonged to the ruling party. It was the void that was created in having two old criminals clinching the tickets of the two major parties that made Obi to take the bull by the horns.

Yoruba Muslims weren't fair to Osinbajo at all and that's another reason Yoruba Christians wouldn't mind rejecting BAT.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm yoruba and i can tell you some of my people are not students of history. Each time I try saying the truth to them, they'd be calling me unprintable names, hauling insults on me but who cares? We shall see how they'd expect the north to abandon their people and vote tinubu next month. Tinubu was a wrong choice and those who are supporting him are doing so because of sentiments. When PYO was showing interest, they called him names, ingrate, useless man, rccg pastor, etc. But the moment tinubu won the primaries by hook and crook, see jubilation in their camp grin.

In Nigeria of nowadays, money politics is fading. For anyone to be president of Nigeria today, he or she must gain acceptance (not popularity) of the majority and Osinbajo already had this. At some point, it became glaring that some people were introducing religous sentiments among us...same tribe oo, especially by those supporting tinubu. They've suddenly disowned Osinbajo as if he wasn't part of us anymore.

Who's more popular out of tinubu and Osinbajo in Nigeria today? Had he won the primaries, election would have been over by now cos I have lots of Igbo and Hausa friends who were already mobilising people for him. Can they do same to tinubu? Buhari would have been so happy. Up north, he's so popular and accepted too. They believe so much in him as someone who would never betray them. Can they believe tinubu same way with his antecedents and stance on national unity? My vote goes to obi as an alternative to Osinbajo cos they share same vision. Obi may not be better than Osinbajo but he's far better than tinubu and atiku in integrity and accountability. Before anyone labels me a bigot, I've voted both Christians and muslims since 1999, including buhari and yaradua.
Osinbajo is not popular even amongst Yorubas. I can understand rejecting tinubu but not for osinbajo. It’s interesting how tinubu can be blamed for all of buharis woes but osinbajo who was his vp bears no responsibility. You say the north won’t abandon their candidates but Yorubas should abandon theirs in favor of who ibo want in a party they have little stake in? Tinubu is the best candidate and I’m supporting my Yoruba Muslim brethren. There’s no good reason to start trying to create religious divide in yorubaland
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by heysquare(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

I have not seen a more senseless and deluded group like Yoruba muslims. These clowns will swear with their lives that all Yorubas will vote for Tinubu because he is their brother yet they also claim that Tinubu will win in NW and NE grin grin

So, NW and NE people won't vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku despite being their sons, but will vote Tinubu an outsider. So, NW and NE people are foolish to vote for outsider while SW muslims are the only wise ones that vote for their own grin grin

They should continue deceiving themselves, it will make Tinubu's disgrace more exciting cheesy
May God destroy your generation for mentioning Yoruba Muslims. Bastard Ibo
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Melbrom(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
Atiku won all street polls except in Adamawa in 2019
What happened next
Obidient expect SS to vote obi when they have their son on PDP ticket
Who be this one talking about son. Which mumu son are you talking About. If only you know the hatred we the people of Delta state have for that incompetent man. I will rather vote a dog than vote that man in for any position. Do you think we southern play the tribal card?? Vote incompetence because of tribal difference? People like with that such stupid mentality is the reason Nigeria keep getting bad leader...better change ur mentality
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Kyase(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Melbrom:

Who be this one talking about son. Which mumu son are you talking About. If only you know the hatred we the people of Delta state have for that incompetent man. I will rather vote a dog than vote that man in for any position. Do you think we southern play the tribal card?? Over incompetence because of tribal difference? People like with that such stupid mentality is the reason Nigeria keep getting bad leader...better change ur mentality
But you will vote for PDP in the governorship elections how is it different
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by MrEverest(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
heysquare:

May God destroy your generation for mentioning Yoruba Muslims. Bastard Ibo

Your entire lineage is already wiped out, it's only a matter of time. Cursed urchin!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Espelbengz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
When a man is highly taked about in Nigeria he has something extra! Why is Tinubu always on their lips? I see fear and trembling in all their camps��� after 25th let's come back for these analysis.. ASIWAJU is coming!!!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Melbrom(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

But you will vote for PDP in the governorship elections how is it different
so of you just talk nonsense and it's really disgusting. Did i discuss with you or did you see anywhere I posted online that I'm voting PDP in the governorship election ? So why come to such conclusion that I'm voting PDP? Make una dey use una brain.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Kyase(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Melbrom:
so of you just talk nonsense and it's really disgusting. Did i discuss with you or did you see anywhere I posted online that I'm voting PDP in the governorship election ? So why come to such conclusion that I'm voting PDP? Make una dey use una brain.

You can make your point without insult
Who's breeding you guys
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by kamalbob(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGlMD2IHyJE

I bring you an unbiased street poll organized by BantuPage in the city and villages of Kano.

Almost all respondents spoke in Hausa but I’m sure someone who doesn’t understand Hausa would still be able to pick the key responses of respondents.

Some hints: Kwankwaso reigns supreme here.

2: Nobody mentioned Tinubu which is a stark departure from the picture some APC supporters paint of Kano.

And lastly, majority of Kano voters are undecided. These are the people who leave their choice for an Imam to make for them, I believe. So, in the end, whoever the Imams end up directing them to vote will get their votes.

So, in the end, whoever the Imams end up directing them to vote will get their votes

Just like how your Sunday service turned to campaign gathering abi? Pastors telling you to take una country back lol
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by shimolv: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by jamislaw(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
madapcmod:
Kwankwaso will help LP do the lord's work in the North. I'm loving it.

Obi is d next president of Nigeria if you know, you know
We northerners don't scatter our votes is on the election day we always decide who to vote for is always one sided.
Because of the much noise of Christains about Muslim Muslim ticket may lead the northerners to vote Tinubu,
Tinubu has the upper hand.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by zicoraads: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
I don't need a poll to know Kwankwaso owns Kano. He is a godfather there. But outside of Kano, he is nothing.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by zicoraads: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
madapcmod:
Kwankwaso will help LP do the lord's work in the North. I'm loving it.

Obi is d next president of Nigeria if you know, you know
Kano alone is the entire North?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Montaque(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:

Okay, after election, you can mention me again.

But I wonder if u passed comprehension in school

We will all be alive after the elections, to reap the fruit of our collective choice. That's all there is to say to you.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Sedonxavi: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

I have not seen a more senseless and deluded group like Yoruba muslims. These clowns will swear with their lives that all Yorubas will vote for Tinubu because he is their brother yet they also claim that Tinubu will win in NW and NE grin grin

So, NW and NE people won't vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku despite being their sons, but will vote Tinubu an outsider. So, NW and NE people are foolish to vote for outsider while SW muslims are the only wise ones that vote for their own grin grin

They should continue deceiving themselves, it will make Tinubu's disgrace more exciting cheesy
Your father and your entire family is senseless
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Xkale1996(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
galaxy2020:
The Hausas are majority in kano, fulanis have been lording it over them for a long time, but is like their brain don return to factory default. Atiku will come 2nd, obi and Tinubu will get 25%.
you lied as you said Kano people will follow the command of an imam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.