Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). (32825 Views)

Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Elock1: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Provide link to any street poll in the core north in 2019 that Atiku won and get 100k I dare you
bros I fit see 5k from that money?
Hunger Don finish man
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by djseanjohn77: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

I have not seen a more senseless and deluded group like Yoruba muslims. These clowns will swear with their lives that all Yorubas will vote for Tinubu because he is their brother yet they also claim that Tinubu will win in NW and NE grin grin

So, NW and NE people won't vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku despite being their sons, but will vote Tinubu an outsider. So, NW and NE people are foolish to vote for outsider while SW muslims are the only wise ones that vote for their own grin grin

They should continue deceiving themselves, it will make Tinubu's disgrace more exciting cheesy

But you have sense to know that Obi will clear East beacsue he is Igbo/ESN/Biafra and because he is Christian, he will also clear South grin grin grin grin grin grin ? You see your plenty sense grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Rajiolaade: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Even without this street poll, its crystal clear even to the blind that tinubu can never win kano! Not when Atiku and kwankwaso are there..
atiku and kwankwaso were there when Ganduje won gov.election.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by anigbajumo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Olumaeme:
I am very happy that Kwankwaso is doing so well in Kano and other NE and NW states.
Those are the places Tinubu is looking to harvest votes from. if Lets say RMK does very well and Atiku does well too, then it will reduce the votes of Tinubu and make it favour Obi.

Tinubu cannot lock down south. Even in the South West, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, he will find it very diffcullt to win there. Only Ekiti, Ondo and Oyo i expect him to win. SS/SE are no go area for him. NC will vote for Obi, Nassarawa, Benue, Jos, FCT, Tinubu have small hope in Kogi, Kwara and Niger but he will likely not even win with landlside because in Kwara, PDP has Saraki, in Kogi, the 2 former Governors are with PDP and Atiku and in Niger, the former governor is with Atiku, and most importantly, the Governors has performed woefully.

This election favors Obi. That i know!

A good unbiased political analyst knws that Obi stands no chance, I’m done with my permutations and Obi will likely come third after Tinubu and ATIKU. Mind you, I’m more of Obi than you but sadly he is not winning as far as this scam country is concerned.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Denoh68: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
Atiku won all street polls except in Adamawa in 2019
What happened next
Obidient expect SS to vote obi when they have their son on PDP ticket
BUHARI RIGGED THE ELECTION.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

I have not seen a more senseless and deluded group like Yoruba muslims. These clowns will swear with their lives that all Yorubas will vote for Tinubu because he is their brother yet they also claim that Tinubu will win in NW and NE grin grin

So, NW and NE people won't vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku despite being their sons, but will vote Tinubu an outsider. So, NW and NE people are foolish to vote for outsider while SW muslims are the only wise ones that vote for their own grin grin

They should continue deceiving themselves, it will make Tinubu's disgrace more exciting cheesy

FROM DAY TO DAY I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY SOUTH EAST IS GOING TO EXIT NIGERIA

WE ARE NEVER A COUNTRY

WHY NOT NORTHERN STAY ON THEIR OWN AND ELECT ANY MAN ITS DESIRES
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by 1Dray(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGlMD2IHyJE

And lastly, majority of Kano voters are undecided. These are the people who leave their choice for an Imam to make for them, I believe. So, in the end, whoever the Imams end up directing them to vote will get their votes.

Majority of them are not undecided as per say, they actually said they won't be voting, as in they are done voting because they trusted Buhari but he failed. Others said they will let God choose for them, whoever God chooses is fine for them, which is a subtle way of saying they won't be voting. Like you rightly stated majority of those voting chose to vote Kwankwaso.

One thing I'm happy about this Kano poll by BantuPage is that, they didn't cover Sabon Gari, which is Peter Obi's stronghold, which houses South-easterners and South-southerners, and the christians populace. Obi will surely pull handful of vote that boost his votecount in Sabon Gari, Kano. I know this because I was once a Bakano.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by azpekuliar: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

I bring you an unbiased street poll organized by BantuPage in the city and villages of Kano.

Almost all respondents spoke in Hausa but I’m sure someone who doesn’t understand Hausa would still be able to pick the key responses of respondents.

Some hints: Kwankwaso reigns supreme here.

2: Nobody mentioned Tinubu which is a stark departure from the picture some APC supporters paint of Kano.

And lastly, majority of Kano voters are undecided. These are the people who leave their choice for an Imam to make for them, I believe. So, in the end, whoever the Imams end up directing them to vote will get their votes.

My own theory about undecided voters is that they are the ones who will sell their votes to the highest bidder.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by 1Dray(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
azpekuliar:

My own theory about undecided voters is that they are the ones who will sell their votes to the highest bidder.

They actually said they won't be voting, that they are done voting because the trusted Buhari but he failed, not undecided.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Thebigheart: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
bjdon:

Like the other poster Iam an Edo, I went to school in Warri, and have many delta friends. I can bet with anyone that PO wilk win a MASSIVE victory in Edo and Delta. We are 2 states that don't take nonsense.How dare these old crooks think they can win in old Bendel!

I tire ooo my brother. Enough is Enough
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Joevics(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2019-poll-thisdays-survey-showing-atiku-leading-buhari/

Check Adamawa and co
Thisday doesn't do street polls. They do projections in their studio. A panelist sits down and map out what candidates are expected to win, just like they did in December.

This one is different.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Drsnives(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next
We from Delta are not voting okowa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by MasterTeeUSA: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
This election will shock a lot of people. APC is counting mostly on the women, the traders and Tinubu is believed to be one of them. They are counting on rural voters, those locals, business professionals that are not swayed by the shouts...they have made up their minds...and they will SHOCK a lot of people. February is ALMOST HERE.

Penguin2:

I bring you an unbiased street poll organized by BantuPage in the city and villages of Kano.

Almost all respondents spoke in Hausa but I’m sure someone who doesn’t understand Hausa would still be able to pick the key responses of respondents.

2: Nobody mentioned Tinubu which is a stark departure from the picture some APC supporters paint of Kano.

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by FatherOfJesus: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next
I am from Delta state and I am not voting PDP. It's Obi or nothing.. Okowa is on his own

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Kingspin(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next
Everybody has their sons on the ticket remember?
All we need is a credible poll. INEC officials should stay away.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by broadman20: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
No, they are not.

It definitely has an agenda like Arise television, but it will be only clearer after the general elections.

HYPOCRITE like you, kettle calling pot black.

So TVC and NATION newspaper that called Obi Obituary doesn't have an angel ABI?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
broadman20:

HYPOCRITE like you, kettle calling pot black.

So TVC and NATION newspaper that called Obi Obituary doesn't have an angel ABI?
When exactly did I say that Tvc or the Nation are angels

If you learn a new word like "hypocrite", you must learn how to use it first
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Obi needs Datti to drive the Hausa and Islam ship to his people more.
This is a fallowing ground
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Eriokanmi: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

I'm yoruba and i can tell you some of my people are not students of history. Each time I try saying the truth to them, they'd be calling me unprintable names, hauling insults on me but who cares? We shall see how they'd expect the north to abandon their people and vote tinubu next month. Tinubu was a wrong choice and those who are supporting him are doing so because of sentiments. When PYO was showing interest, they called him names, ingrate, useless man, rccg pastor, etc. But the moment tinubu won the primaries by hook and crook, see jubilation in their camp grin.

In Nigeria of nowadays, money politics is fading. For anyone to be president of Nigeria today, he or she must gain acceptance (not popularity) of the majority and Osinbajo already had this. At some point, it became glaring that some people were introducing religous sentiments among us...same tribe oo, especially by those supporting tinubu. They've suddenly disowned Osinbajo as if he wasn't part of us anymore.

Who's more popular out of tinubu and Osinbajo in Nigeria today? Had he won the primaries, election would have been over by now cos I have lots of Igbo and Hausa friends who were already mobilising people for him. Can they do same to tinubu? Buhari would have been so happy. Up north, he's so popular and accepted too. They believe so much in him as someone who would never betray them. Can they believe tinubu same way with his antecedents and stance on national unity? My vote goes to obi as an alternative to Osinbajo cos they share same vision. Obi may not be better than Osinbajo but he's far better than tinubu and atiku in integrity and accountability. Before anyone labels me a bigot, I've voted both Christians and muslims since 1999, including buhari and yaradua.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Oyiboman69: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
rippa:

Oga I'm from Edo state which is SS
My mum is from delta
I have never heard anybody mentioned PDP not to even talk of okowa in Edo
I have maternal families in delta, none is voting okowa despite my mum coming from okowa village
I wondered were u are getting ur hypocrisy from or maybe u think say i be ibo man grin
Obi owns SS and SE
Now u can compose another rubbish
leave the man...here in sapele delta,their campaign was very poor as no body even send them except their party members and their few loyalists. Testers, they came out with the list of the people who registered in out polling unit both dead and alive and be tasking people to reach out to them through their numbers in the list and those who will accept to vote PDP should be ticked and the list will be sent to asaba. my neighbor asked the guy of a recharge card to do the calling. they are even hording the PVC of people in the warri north region. their eyes go clear last last....
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by kezienaira: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Your video is really top-notch, and the editing is wow.
What camera do you use, and who edits for you
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Okarakwu: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
What happened next?....Buhari refused to sign online ward poll results transmission of the electoral law, he should have signed it and the online street poll would have manifested ....i guess u believed Buhari won the 2019 election? U must be kidding . If not cos of this online transmission and the new technology ,Obi would be wasting his time and you won't see the kind of frenzy we are witnessing now over the election . Online poll is a true picture of things to come if the election is transparent and free and fair .
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by TrueNigerian300: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
anigbajumo:

A good unbiased political analyst knws that Obi stands no chance, I’m done with my permutations and Obi will likely come third after Tinubu and ATIKU. Mind you, I’m more of Obi than you but sadly he is not winning as far as this scam country is concerned.

Lol...anyone who believe Obi will win is politically naive. But we shall see next month.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by galaxy2020(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI OBI
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by galaxy2020(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
...Na me and ur pa de smokeam, urchin.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lekan239:
ok o. We agree with you that kwankwaso will win Kano with a 38% Tinubu will see 36% Atiku will see 24% and obi will see 2%. Can you rest now

In lagos Tinubu will see 65%, Atiku will see 25% and obi will see 10%. Ten percent in Lagos will be around 50k -100k votes. So obi try too na

Lol!

Of over 20 persons polled, none chose Tinubu. Whence would the 36% come?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

You think Imams decides for them who to vote because it is a norm for Pastors to direct you ppl for who to vote for.
B you got it absolutely wrong here!

Lol!

So because the Imams don’t seem to be forthcoming with preaching Tinubu, you are now denying their influence on voters?

Everyone knows that Pastors don’t have quarter of the influence Imams have over Muslims.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2023
1Dray:

Majority of them are not undecided as per say, they actually said they won't be voting, as in they are done voting because they trusted Buhari but he failed. Others said they will let God choose for them, whoever God chooses is fine for them, which is a subtle way of saying they won't be voting. Like you rightly stated majority of those voting chose to vote Kwankwaso.

One thing I'm happy about this Kano poll by BantuPage is that, they didn't cover Sabon Gari, which is Peter Obi's stronghold, which houses South-easterners and South-southerners, and the christians populace. Obi will surely pull handful of vote that boost his votecount in Sabon Gari, Kano. I know this because I was once a Bakano.

Exactly my happiness too.

If they had polled Sabon Gari, maybe Tinubu supporters would have used that as excuse.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by nameo: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Everyone single one of the decided voters chose Kwakwaso and only one igbo man chose obi

One Hasusa man talk say Tinubu na him second choice.

No one chose Atiku

About 60% of those interviewed are undecided or are not voting.

So what is exciting for Obi here?

Who are you responding to here, Bros

Did i talk about Obi in that my comment?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Everyone single one of the decided voters chose Kwakwaso and only one igbo man chose obi

One Hasusa man talk say Tinubu na him second choice.

No one chose Atiku

About 60% of those interviewed are undecided or are not voting.

So what is exciting for Obi here?

What is exciting for Obi is that Kwankwaso is not a major contender but he is on track to waste Kano votes and make sure they don’t go to Obi’s closest challengers.

Secondly, with visible likelihood of voter apathy that would happen in the north as evidenced through the responses of the respondents, what that means is that the stronghold of Obi’s challengers will return lesser number of votes than it has done in recent years. But what is most exciting for Obi is the fact that even the lesser number of voters that is likely to be returned, is being contested by 3 strong candidates.

On the contrary, Obi’s stronghold is, more than ever, enthusiastic to come out and vote in their millions.

Does it make sense to you now?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
Na to buy dem imam ASAP.

Wahala for who nor Dey give shi-shi.

Na shi-shi vote una go carry last last.

You think these Imams can be bought?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by d142475: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
But Kwakwanso is also a Fulani Man.

galaxy2020:
The Hausas are majority in kano, fulanis have been lording it over them for a long time, but is like their brain don return to factory default. Atiku will come 2nd, obi and Tinubu will get 25%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE / Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.