Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders (23917 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / Buhari Issues Stern Warning To CBN, Meets APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Creatorchris(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2023
Less than 24 hours after confirming his ill-health status, Ondo Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu appeared in public at a meeting with candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and other leaders of the party ahead of the forthcoming general elections.
It was his first public appearance since fears were raised over his health status.

Akeredolu, at the meeting held in Akure, fixed dates for the flag-off pf the party’s senatorial campaign rallies in the State.

Akeredolu fixed January 23 as date for the Ondo South senatorial campaign rally, January 30th for Ondo Central Senatorial district while that of Ondo North would hold on February 6.

He charged the party leaders and members to work hard for the coming elections.

The Governor also confidence the party would emerge victorious at the polls.

Ondo APC chairman Engr. Ade Adetimehin said the party would sustain the successes of the presidential campayig rally.

According to him: “From reports, the rally is adjudged the best. We must keep the tempo going. We have laid our hands on the plough and there is no looking back.

“The Presidential election is going to be ours, the Senate and House of Representatives are also going to be ours. We will win all the House of Assembly seats.

“We must work hard for this election.

Across the organs of the party, people love us because our people love the government. We can’t be pushed aside. We have a dependable and formidable leader.

“Our candidates are the best. We are going to give the best in term of the result. By the time the result is out, we will beat Lagos State. In beating Lagos State, we are talking about the percentage. We will count the total number of voters and the percentage won.

“During the last presidential election, people thought we lost the election, we didn’t lose. Because this state is progressive. There was crisis then, but today the party is United under Governor Akeredolu.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/akeredolu-appears-in-public-after-health-scare-meets-apc-leaders/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by OGIBRA(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2023
No GOVERNORSHIP election to worry about

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by ORAFA(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Aketi 1

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Its good to know he is feeling better. I wish him quick recovery...

Instead of spending a lot of energy and time arguing on baseless topics and guessing about peoples health status, let's focus more time on learning about the Almighty God who sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. Let's submit to Him today and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal saviour. Time waits for no one, which includes the rich / poor, politicians, civilians or uniform personnel.

God bless u all.

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Primusinterpares(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Be healed in Jesus name.

But if you are part of those bedeviling this nation then this prayer os not for you.

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by ZINNYBANKS: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2023
Abeg I dey reason something now cause I read am now for new York daily news .
Shey elon musk lose $200B true true ? That's N100,000,000,000,000 omo if na me and u we fit no breath again grin

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Klington: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
In Africa, even at the point of death, nobody ever resigns from their position to take care of their failing health.

Wishing him quick recovery.

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by xristos(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
must we know about his movement all the time...
tell us he reappears to his wife after office duties too.
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by TenPassfour(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Lobatan
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by ghiloman28(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Health is wealth and wealth is Health
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Ballzproblem2: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2023
I have no sympathy for politicians in this country,they still millions and do shady shit behind the scenes,so he can afford treatment,where I started hating this man is after the church massacre in his state up till now no perpetrators have been arrested

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by faithfull18(f): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by ScrapMetals: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
We buy scrap metals
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by tillaman(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Aketi my G

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Hisincrease: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
I wish him quick recovery.

Everything revolves around our health.
No health = No Vision No work No life.

The fate of mortals cry
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Anatakuebira: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
You are blessed, sir. Despite being in the ruling party, you never allowed them to bully you when you frowned at the excesses of the herdsmen against your citizens. You had your people at heart. May God heal you.

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Dhemor(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
K
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Ceryinoh07(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
He looks healthy
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Honourable1901(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
W
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Ehins22(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Great man, we know he is ill..

But he will be immortalised
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by backnbeta(f): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Quick recovery

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by vengertime: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2023
The nation newspaper and propaganda
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Holla911(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I have no sympathy for politicians in this country,they still millions and do shady shit behind the scenes,so he can afford treatment,where I started hating this man is after the church massacre in his state up till now no perpetrators have been arrested

You are probably lacking information. The culprits were caught.

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Ireportlive: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Aketi is back
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by Mpcoll001: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Good

Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by money121(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2023
Seen
Re: Akeredolu Appears In Public After Health Scare, Meets APC Leaders by onuman: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2023
May our in-law live long, notwithstanding the fact that he doesn't support us in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari, knowing full well that it's turn by turn for Nigeria's federating regions to produce President of Nigeria given the lopsided political structure of Nigeria; and that it's the turn of the SE to produce a president for Nigeria in 2023.

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him / How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo