Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,969 members, 7,855,921 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Friendship Amongs Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Friendship Amongs Men (1292 Views)

A Students Definition Of True Friendship (pic) / Whose B**bs Is The Biggest Amongs This Girls...(see Pix) / 18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship Amongs Men by ifenadi(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2011
A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The wife called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over and two said that he was still there.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by StudioCFR(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2011
and u called dis a joke?

*Exits Thread*
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by ifenadi(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2011
sorry dear.Right away
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by kodylicky(f): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2011
since its not a joke, wat is dis . . .
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by StudioCFR(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
A Yoke
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by apoti(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^^ this is the first time I'm laffin at your post smiley
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by ifenadi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2011
, then the man suddendly entered his home while the wife was just about to call him to confirm his whereabount.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by StudioCFR(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
lol
weldone poster
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by mikuz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
Not only that nairaland is one of the most visited site in the land, it also poses as the only nigerian site having a large collection of dummies or should say mentally derailed individuals who find no where else in the site to display their lunacy but in the jokes section.
@poster even if you have to post a joke that is as dry as this,can't you do it in one message? What's the splitting all about? I know you try to display your madness wherever you find yourself but i will appreciate it if you make jokes section an exception please.
Thanks.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by ifenadi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
@mikus
I ve never used abusive words on someone on any of the social network and I refuse to even reply you with one.I dont knw why some ppl find it so easy to abuse someone they dont knw from adam.If u dont like my post why dont you just walk away my dear.I dont knw what have gotten into some pple head.

MAKE UNA DEY USE FEAR OF GOD DEY DO SOME CERTAIN TINS

1 Like

Re: Friendship Amongs Men by itiswell1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
mikuz:

Not only that nairaland is one of the most visited site in the land, it also poses as the only nigerian site having a large collection of dummies or should say mentally derailed individuals who find no where else in the site to display their lunacy but in the jokes section.
@poster even if you have to post a joke that is as dry as this,can't you do it in one message? What's the splitting all about? I know you try to display your madness wherever you find yourself but i will appreciate it if you make jokes section an exception please.
Thanks.

Small Small now. No be by force now.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by oderemo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
MAKE UNA DEY USE FEAR OF GOD DEY DO SOME CERTAIN TINS

where does that man live pls? i mean mr. FEAR OF GOD.
i beg leave GOD alone oh.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by mukina2: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2011
nice one poster cheesy
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by folahann(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2011
This is a good one. wink
You need good sense of humour if u don't get the joke.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by oderemo(m): 6:00am On Sep 07, 2011
@fola, can u pass us your gud sense of humor since we have none. hehehehehehheheh,
next grin grin
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by HornyJane(f): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2011
lol Nice
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by ice234: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2011
@poster after the man enter house wetin come happen. Abeg gist us more
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by Oyinprince(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2011
Nice one grin
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by Nellyon(f): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
ALL of you that think this is not a joke, it is a real funny joke. its a pity that the only jokes y'all understand always ends with 'and they burst out laughing' (and then you laugh), dumb people.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by ice234: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2011
Nellyon:

ALL of you that think this is not a joke, it is a real funny joke. its a pity that the only jokes y'all understand always ends with 'and they burst out laughing' (and then you laugh), dumb people.
we are as dumb as you
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by Nellyon(f): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^ Oh no no no, you guys just attained genius level stu.pid with your rantings here.
Re: Friendship Amongs Men by ice234: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2011
Just like u

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Comments On Nairaland / Suggest A Name For This Disease / Funny 8 Best Selling Books In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.