Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River (28356 Views)

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by lereinter(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Righthussle:
I sure say she follow dey shout "sai Buhari" for 2015. Make una find beta food give her to chop and make she pay for defiling the river.

Why are you so stone hearted

Typical of Obi supporters
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by OldNairalander(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Can someone enlighten us if her problem is financial?
I will try and help out
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Teeroyzimma: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

If i tell you she was seeking for attention you'll be wanting to know how.

This is something sniper don't waste time to finish the job tongue
but it's a very painful death
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by CartelKenneth: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
No matter what you are going through, suicide is never an option.

No matter the difficulties you're currently going through in your business, office, career, academics, marriage and relationships.. Biko suicide is never an option.

This life is just too sweet, I wish I could live up to a century and remain as young as I am forever.

Are u ok
Wetin sweet for inside life abeg ?

Some people will just go online and start blabbing trash upandan

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Reelmii: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
loose her bra so that fresh air can penetrate.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by 07kjb: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Run her text she don carry HIV
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by lereinter(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kobonaire2023:

Delta state voted for GEJ in 2015, plus she would have been too young to vote anyway.

Even if she voted buhari

Is she the one that told buhari to destroy nigeria

Didn't apc promised heaven on earth just the way obi is doing and his dogs are following

What's the difference between bmc and Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by judedwriter(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Suicide no solution at all.

Fear God o... You no create yourself.

He alone has solutions to all problems of life.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Urheadmaster(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is there a death that is very sweet before
Teeroyzimma:
but it's a very painful death
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Teeroyzimma: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is there a death that is very sweet before
yes na
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

Aswear, mad pple plenty for nairaland.... you are the chairman angry

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
lereinter:

Even if she voted buhari

Is she the one that told buhari to destroy nigeria

Didn't apc promised heaven on earth just the way obi is doing and his dogs are following

What's the difference between bmc and Obi supporters

At the end, while I don't support any of the parties, good governance is what we make of it.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
But what hope would you give to someone that is trying to commit suicide? Is suicide really as bad as we think it is? If someone has lost all hope and have the world for its nihilism on the basis of what do you such a person to live? It's actually hard to say if you really think about it.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by KingMack(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
This Bros jus dey grab bwesss grin

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Puremind1225: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

Don't reason that way
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Urheadmaster(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na you know ooo
Teeroyzimma:
yes na
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by MrBroke(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
She wasn't ready, it's obvious
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Qatar2022: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

You're more useless than i thought
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by JOemmy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
This apc regime is the worst in the history of nigeria so many youths have committed suicide due to frustration.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Indispensable85(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Bweast be like yellow pawpaw grin
A suck of it will revive her....
Employ me services ASAP

Lol...mad man
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nostring: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
This one get fresh body na.. money no b problem
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Indispensable85(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Maybe her boyfriend break her heart.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into Oghara River (Photos)

A Delta state polytechnic student has been rescued after she tried committing suicide by jumping into Oghara river, IGBERETV reports.

The student was rescued on Monday, January 16, by commuters and local divers who acted quickly.

Hon Mary Ikpoto who shared the video on Facebook wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100060236299774/posts/pfbid0wE1VmDQiLjmzZdn56hKYmBYe2enmrsgaZrKizVLaqximsKmfMB1RUHkWkmDstmXBl/?app=fbl

Did she say she needed rescuing?

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

She wasn't. People are going through alot that they can't even speak of. Some people no get anybody. Na only God dem get.

Some are struggling to be financially free, Some to be free an addiction. Some people are just tired of it.

Life is for the strong Man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Mercury12(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

This is no sarcasm. Forget it. You are naturally wicked

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Urheadmaster(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Super eagles didn't go to Qatar2022.

But you are here fooling yourself tongue

Qatar2022:

You're more useless than i thought

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by NaijaCover(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Legitmatazz: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dem for allow am go na

Meanwhile,

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Urheadmaster(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin
I'm innocent ooo tongue

Mercury12:

This is no sarcasm. Forget it. You are naturally wicked

Thank God she no die
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Ofemmanu1: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Boyfriend wahala... grin
She wan commit suicide, she pull shirt remain bra....
I pray she becomes Obidient.
Vaginal people are a menace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Tramadol Aka T.m(u Knw Nah) / Adenike Oshinowo's Battle With Endometriosis / Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.