Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River (28339 Views)

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by ojialo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
So she want make tarmites eat that big boobs na lie ..she's not going anywhere thank God una rescued her,
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by BigDawsNet: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thank God she's safe

How deep is the water?
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Desusi: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See fine girl. Why didn't she use sniper at once? Na wa oo undecided
You're a sinister yourself!
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Ogaga87(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

If i tell you she was seeking for attention you'll be wanting to know how.

This is something sniper don't waste time to finish the job tongue

#sarcasm.

Driving through third mainland bridge one day, I wonder why those who get rescued don't do it at night.. Nobody go see you.. Before day break, you Don reach your destination..

God forbid suicide

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Sultty(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120161505:
Thou shall not commit suicide.

It leads you straight to hell fire.
not after u beg your darling daddy to temper justice with mercy tongue when making life unnecessarily hard
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Tonyavaro: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Depression is tough, yes, but we need to find a way to get our thoughts and feelings shared with people around us and keep believing that whatever it is we are dealing with is only in the passing and never permanent.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by caesymore(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See fine girl. Why didn't she use sniper at once? Na wa oo undecided

Every fair skin just fine for una eye, how you done take know say na fine girl form the pictures wey we dey see like this.

Reason why this over used pussies are bleaching tirelessly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by IME1: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
OldNairalander:

I will try and help out

You are kind and thoughtful.
I don't know her but I join you to wish to support her, but me, in prayers.
I don't know if she has financial problem but I pray God protects her, provides for her and keeps her far from the evil whispering spirit of suicide.

Dear old nairalander, please I know someone who needs assistance in paying her school fees. She was due to finish before strike but now she has to pay school fees again because the programme was extended. If you wish to help just quote me. The school fees is 270,000 and even anyone willing to help can pay it directly online without her seeing the money if you want to ensure transparency and truth.

Thanks to you and anyone who wishes to help. I will also God helping me
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Squeeze that boobi until she here words
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by phemmyfour: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
No matter what you are going through, suicide is never an option.

No matter the difficulties you're currently going through in your business, office, career, academics, marriage and relationships.. Biko suicide is never an option.

This life is just too sweet, I wish I could live up to a century and remain as young as I am forever.
Depression is real....pray it doesn't locate you
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Juanmike(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thank God she is alive, that carry over courses must be cleared.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Sirchiboy: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Bodmum:
loose her bra so that fresh air can penetrate.
Ok mum
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Some of you still dey Zoom that Picturegrin
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Stop the suicide. Peter Obi is coming. And Bubu govt. has started printing survival certificates

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even if ye toughtest times of our life....i keep wondering why one will take his own life?
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY FORGIVE HER AND HEAL HER WOUNDS!

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
How she want die inside this calm river from that small height
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by marlow1962(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

#sarcasm.

Lmao, she nva ready commit suicide, she just dy contemplate if na suicide by water or by sniper, na warm up phase she dy so.

Btw why she cun get k-leg for buwes (lol), I no knw if na bra be dat one wer cover the left buwes Abi na her black nipple spread like butter for the full buwes, lmao.

Fresh buwes tho.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by moneyissweet(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
and you don't know that some people are so broke that they can't even afford sniper.

Urheadmaster:
shocked

#sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by bizhop01: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Delta big fish already bite her vagina
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by VawulenceProMax: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
See boobby, bring her to be a licking my balls
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by ViktorCash: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
If na man,dem no go rescue am angry
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by micflo28(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Righthussle:
No way! She's not dieing now. I sure say she follow dey shout "sai Buhari" "na who vote Buhari we go give doggie" for 2015. Now you want to die. No way! Make una find beta food give her to chop and make she pay for defiling the river.

Wicked girl, you die with those fine boobs.
Bros. In 2023, try dey dey nice to people instead of judge them. Some people no even vote but e still rough for them. Na dis ur yarn fit push person to do this kind thing.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by riverbird: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please let buhari do and go already, all this bad news he brought with him am very sure will also go with him.... Nigerians cant wait to miss him angry

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by micflo28(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Why will she want to die with those succulent boobs when I can upturn my bank account to drown her depressive mood just to get a feel of those wobbly boobs. If na guy wey break her heart has she tasted me and other guys. Make she stop that craze oooo. Who get her number. Oblige me with it.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by FuckTheMod: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
The rescuers should be given a medal

And the lady sent to an hospital
By law, it's illegal to try to commit suicide. She'll be sentenced after she recovers.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by mojoyin73585: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
I SWEAR BUHARI REALLY DEAL WITH UNA SO TAY. MY BROTHER HOW POORER ARE YOU. I SWEAR BUHARI REALLY DEAL WITH UNA SO TAY. MY BROTHER HOW POORER ARE YOU. ...
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Regie2bless: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

#sarcasm.
u must be stupid. If u dey find who wan drink sniper, u can share it to ur family members...odeh
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Urheadmaster(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Why will I share sniper to people that loves their lives.

Regie2bless:
u must be stupid. If u dey find who wan drink sniper, u can share it to ur family members...odeh

Olodo tongue
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
She must be very wicked.

So this is how she wants to waste those big boobs just like that?

Thank God some wise men stepped in immediately to save the boobs.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Japastic: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

#sarcasm.
You no well.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River by Wizmj4real(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Righthussle:
No way! She's not dieing now. I sure say she follow dey shout "sai Buhari" "na who vote Buhari we go give doggie" for 2015. Now you want to die. No way oo! Make una find beta food give her to chop and make she pay for defiling the river.

Wicked girl, you wan die with those fine boobs.

Ebon kilo dey
Shey na only the bobs be ya problem ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / Let's Talk About Tramadol Aka T.m(u Knw Nah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.