Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court (32232 Views)

Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Ever Existed / St. Paul Pry School,Aroloya Actually Exists, Now St Paul's Anglican Pry School. / Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by ednut1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Amoda Ogunlere ti daran lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Upton: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by owiko(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Perhaps St Paul Aroloya primary school actually did existed, but in Tinubu's imaginations. If majority of Nigerians were not supporters of everything bad by default, we wouldn't even be here talking about Tinubu or busting his neverending lies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by olisaEze(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
His primary school does not exist! How do we know that some of these so called political leaders are even from this country, sef!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Pandev(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
You people should rest now, Jagaban is the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by FreeStuffsNG: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Consequently, the plaintiff, through Mr Chukwunweike Okafor,
They will still lule piii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by everythinggirly(f): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
God is fighting our battle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Pakute: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
A team of lawyers led by "Mr Chukwunweike Okafor"
Obi Lule!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Injera(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu did not go to any school in Nigeria

He left his village in Osun and moved to Lagos, to search for greener pasture like everyone else from the east and North

Then traveled to Chicago afterward

came back to Nigeria few years later, to contest for senate

Japa after some time

Then came back after the demise of Abacha

And contested in Lagos governorship election in 1999

Don't ask me how I know
I agree as a pro Tinubu. On Tinubus mandate I still stand gidigba even I know he is a crook.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Roger3D(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu did not go to any school in Nigeria

He left his village in Osun and moved to Lagos, to search for greener pasture like everyone else from the east and North

Then traveled to Chicago afterward

came back to Nigeria few years later, to contest for senate

Japa after some time

Then came back after the demise of Abacha

And contested in Lagos governorship election in 1999

Don't ask me how I know
How do you know? You haven't substantiated any of your baseless claims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Obaofaba: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
All the suits that were instituted against this man came from either the people of the dot in the circle or the PDP.

Are you guys scared of your immenent and inevitable disgrace?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Buksaylor: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/tinubus-st-paul-aroloya-primary-school-never-existed-plaintiff-tells-court/

In the letter titled: “Investigation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Lying on Oath”, ASRADI, said its findings revealed that the APC presidential candidate “lied on oath in every material particular. As a matter of fact, St. Paul Aroloya (Lagos) has never existed”, it added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Buksaylor: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pandev:
You people should rest now, Jagaban is the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria. cool

In the letter titled: “Investigation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Lying on Oath”, ASRADI, said its findings revealed that the APC presidential candidate “lied on oath in every material particular. As a matter of fact, St. Paul Aroloya (Lagos) has never existed”, it added.

Shame no dey catch you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obaofaba:
If not obinna, it'll be okonkwo or chukwudi that will institute a baseless case against the Jagaban.

Those guys are just too biter.

Is it by force to vote for a repacked fraud from that side?

We say no to Nzogbu Nzogbu politics.

Yoruba pride themselves to be sophisticated but some choose Tinubu a man whose education, wealth has questionable background as against Osibanjo who everyone knows his history.

Why that?

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Zico5(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
These people will surely die of high blood pressure. Tinubu is not our problem, we are our main enemies. The heart of common Nigerian is evil. Just try them with a position and see how they will mismanage things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
If I'm Tinubu, I'll just organise one very big bash with like fifty of my primary school classmates in attendance let everybody just shut up

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Kajaard: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
TINUBU is the new Oxford English synonym for LIES cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Jogs1900: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
iwaeda:

I only know of St John Aroloya, not far from Docemo (Dosunmu) and Isale Agbede. grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately, it's only Lagos state ministry of education that can confirm if there was actually St Paul, Aroloya at a time or not.Primary education falls under the purview of the state....It's DOA.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Buksaylor: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obaofaba:
All the suits that were instituted against this man came from either the people of the dot in the circle or the PDP.

Are you guys scared of your immenent and inevitable disgrace?

Illiterates...that's how we know the urchins.
'Immenent'

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Superwave16320: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where is this prove ?

VinnyBaba:

Kai, this Tinubu Ehn. undecided

So this is the Character Ihordspy, Batified2023 and Others want as President of this Country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by SocialJustice: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obaofaba:
If your candidate is popular, let's meet at the polls.

Very simple, no emotional blackmail.

I think at this point, Jagaban needs to put them where they belong just like Buhari did.

It's becoming too much.

Haba
You don't even know the meaning of emotional blackmail. Tinubu is an identity thief, almost all his credentials are in dispute.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Antai123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm not surprised at all. There is nothing new or surprising about this man, all the controversy about him seems true.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
ogododo:

According to the Applicant, up till the time the suit was filed, the Respondent (IGP), has “willfully refused to investigate and/or prosecute Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the offence of perjury where he is found culpable”.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/tinubus-st-paul-aroloya-primary-school-never-existed-plaintiff-tells-court/
You won't see them act, na for the masses body their power dey they

Later them go dey shout say nobody is above the law

Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Thebigheart: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obaofaba:

I think at this point, Jagaban needs to put them where they belong just like Buhari did.

It's becoming too much.

Haba

And you guys are blackmailing Atiku Abubaka through Festus Keyamo.

No be juju be that?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Jogs1900: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thanksful:

Yoruba pride themselves to be sophisticated but some choose Tinubu a man whose education, wealth has questionable background as against Osibanjo who everyone knows his history.

Why that?
When Yoruba presented Awolowo, A lawyer and a Christian, whom did your people vote for? It's not compulsory you vote for Tinubu.
.There are options.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by purplekayc(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obaofaba:
Unna go wail tire.

Suffer head people of Biafra.

Awon criminals lokun APC. Peter Omoluabi Obi is our choice

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by Searchingvictor: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ahh. This man fit be akudaya oh grin
Re: Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court by arantess: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obaofaba:

It's becoming too much.

Haba

your sorrow never start

shebi you dey claim abia state for your profile

dont worry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos) / "Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos / Soldiers Reconstruct Collapsed ATBU Bridge That Led To Students' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.