Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Created A Safe Space For Adult To Express Themselves, And Meet People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Created A Safe Space For Adult To Express Themselves, And Meet People. (339 Views)

Dating Site In Nigeria To Meet People, Knack And Get Hooked Up / Why Is NL The Only Forum Men Fully Express Themselves About Women's Mistreat? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Created A Safe Space For Adult To Express Themselves, And Meet People. by Soulstar205: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Being an adult is serious business, we go through so much issues. and so many judgments from friends and relatives alike.
So many adults today are living a fake like out of fear of being judged or abandoned. So I build an anonymous social platform that is tailored to adults, I called it u-annon.

U-annon is a social platform for adults to express themselves, tell stories they wouldn't want to put their faces on. The whole objective of u-annon is to give you a place to let off steam without pulling attention to yourself or blowing your life up.

We already have some registered users already. But we need you to join us and share your thoughts and experiences with the community.
Join https://u-annon.com today, and share your story with everyone.

Re: I Created A Safe Space For Adult To Express Themselves, And Meet People. by devilmaycry: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Go edit it
It's affairs not affiars
Re: I Created A Safe Space For Adult To Express Themselves, And Meet People. by pegis: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
devilmaycry:
Go edit it
It's affairs not affiars
teacher weldone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Your Marriage To Last, Avoid Telling Your Husband These 5 Things / How To Cope With Menopause / 14(early Signs) Of A Bad Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.