Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) (23342 Views)

Speeding Driver Kills Siblings In Ogun / Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by ebukajay184: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
A speeding driver has killed a female student of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), Adama Abdulrahman, IGBERETV reports.

The accident occurred on Wednesday morning, January 18, 2023, at Angwan Lambu area of Keffi, a students' community.

Eyewitness report indicates that the driver of the vehicle, who was on top speed, rammed into the student as she crossed the road to school to write an exam. She died on the spot.

Miss Adama, was until her death, a 200-level student with the Department of Mass Communication.

Her friends took to Facebook to mourn her demise. One Nasir Ababakrn wrote on Facebook;

"Wat a tragedy!
Just lost a course mate this morning.
Adama Abdulrahman was killed by a car while crossing road on her way to school to write exams with us.

It's indeed a great lost to our able department and NSUK at large!

My heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased, and to all our course mates.
And I pray for Almighty Allah to forgive her shortcomings and grant her aljannatul Firdausi as final abode!

Can't believe that Ukhty is no more"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid04ejb1kz1GAJPCPePen7UCmgpLdRb7wA4Sm43SNKALR41DwCt6GJvgw5oumM9pzxDl&id=100013394614950

https://igberetvnews.com/1437025/speeding-driver-kills-nasarawa-varsity-student-photo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
God rest her soul.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by fman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
RIP dear

So painful

4 Likes

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by mbahdi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again
Rip beautiful soul.ur country failed u

8 Likes

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by seandurse(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by nesgeeek(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
May her gentle soul rest in peace �.

But at times when you see how some people majestically cross the road you will think they have spare life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by kushma(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
May death not come to us this way, Rip to her and condolences to the family it so painful to lose loved ones. The driver needs to be punished severely
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by FuckDModz: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
undecided

Most times when I see people proudly catwalking in the name of crossing the road I feel terribly sorry for them.

Some will even flip their hands to signal a speeding vehicle to slow down while they majestically cross the road.

I mean, the driver has nothing to lose. At most he will pay your hospital bill, but you will be deformed for life or even die.

Stay safe out there.

The road is not your parlour.

RIP to the dead.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omg! This is so terrible to hear.
Sending prayers and love to the bereaved family. cry
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Bluffly: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Which kain top speed on the high way. Vehicle must move. She failed to look well before crossing. It is well.
RIP to her and condolences to her loved ones

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chaii
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by LUAN1: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
If na my school, student for don burn this vehicle
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by KINGS100(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
RIP dear. Despite the speed breakers at Angwan Lambu?
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Is Tired Of Seeing BAD NEWS
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Speed kills
.Killer should face consequences

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is sad,speed breakers should be installed around the area...this one she is buried @NSUK I hope her parents are aware.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
sad
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
angry
embarassed
cry A parent struggle day/night,under the sun/rain,in starvation etc. Only for some daredevil driver to killed her. Mercy Lord
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Maryam1234(f): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
post=120164833:
Is Tired Of Seeing BAD NEWS
Really!I think say you go vex say no be you report am o wink
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Originalsly: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
If drivers usually speed along that road doesn't she know she has to be more careful? No doubt... something should be done to reduce speeding especially in school areas.... speed bumps come to mind. I'm almost sure she was plugged in and zoned out ..... lost in the music or conversation... or why even if she was not looking ... why couldn't she hear the bus approaching? At times we are the main cause of our demise.

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Piosky: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
RIP to the dead but I candidly feel the school’s management should be blamed for this. I personally drove through that same road today and realized that there is no adequate provision for students accommodation within the school premises despite the vast acres of land within the school.
Due to this, the students are littered all over the busy road and crossing the ever busy road to sort themselves!! This poses serious hazards for the students who may run into fast moving vehicles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by kacheezy: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
It happens every time, it’s a dangerous road.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Ance4Liverpool: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.
If you want to cross road please make sure you run as if someone is pursuing you bcs most of the drivers on the road drives on the influence of alcohol,mkpurummiri or goof while some others Carry all there family problems on there head while driving.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Nigeria 2018: Give Key Costs Of Neccesities In Your Area / 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row / PTI Students Involved In Tragic Accident After NANS Convention In Gombe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.