Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) (19856 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Newsmic: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2021
An unidentified speeding driver of a Toyota Camry car with registration number KJA-172CE, killed a male child crossing the road in Nteje, the headquarter of Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State, IgbereTV reports.

Mr Andrew Kumapayi, the FRSC Sector Commander in Anambra, who confirmed the incident in Awka on Monday, April 12, said that accident happened opposite Oyi Divisional Police Headquarters on Sunday night, April 11.

He said that a total of six persons – one male adult, one female adult, two male children, and two female children, were involved in the accident.

He stated;

“One male child crossing the road was knocked down by the speeding driver, and was rushed to Chira hospital, Awkuzu by FRSC rescue team from Nteje. The child was later confirmed dead by the doctor on duty. His body has been deposited at Wisdom Mortuary, Nteje."

While condoling with the families of the deceased, the sector commander, urged motorists to always exercise patience and avoid unnecessary speeding on the road.

He further stated;

“I’m appealing to motorists to avoid driving when there is poor visibility especially when it is raining. If they cannot see properly, they can park off the road to avoid unnecessary crash. Motorcycle riders and their passengers should always wear crash helmets and put on reflective clothes while riding at night so they can be seen by motorists. And to pedestrians, they should always use pedestrian bridges provided and avoid any form of distraction while crossing the road."

https://igberetvnews.com/1387346/speeding-driver-kills-child-anambra-photos/

1 Share

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by bazzyblings: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Temptations everywhere.... Mother Nature protects us .

RIP to the child....

8 Likes

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Prodigee: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Anambra wetin dey sup na?! You have been in the news lately for bad things!
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by November24(f): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
sad
I pity the family,but some children on their own are witches...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Poor child,,,, may God console the parents.

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by ObaOfEsan: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wtf! Gooosh embarassed , it breaks my heart to see small kids been killed by over speeding drivers. It hurts me so bad. Rip dear child cry

11 Likes

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Driving is sweet and it can kill. Driving carefully and remember other road users too

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by etibaba(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Due to his recklessness a family is mourning now, if you are tired of life please do well to exit alone. For whatever reason he was on such an high speed he can't get to the destination on time again.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is so bad for the parents.. angry

He should be arrested, and his car burnt
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by olenyi: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pity
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Heineken(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where hyn dey rush to. Rest in peace boy
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by gistray: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Afonja have finally invaded Anabala
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
God please when ever my time reach to heaven grant me the grace to die in peace not in pieces pain or disease because I Know one thing must kill a man.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
Most nairalanders have no brains
I can see only very few sensible statements. One said they should burn the drive and the car. May God give you your car. Parents never allow your kids near the road. If they must cross hold them by hand. How many times have I had to brake suddenly because one child just jumps on the highway.
Overspeeding dey O. But other factors sef dey. Make God dey protect us

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
gistray:
Afonja have finally invaded Anabala
So because of afonja, to type ordinary RIP for your fellow igbo ran over by a vehicle is now a very big problem. And there are over 98% chances the driver is igbo.

Now, tell me why Ikpeazu wouldn't concentrate on distribution of kerosene and tell you the reason for having bad roads in igbo land is because Buhari and Tinubu embezzled SE money. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Emmastan291: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why always Anambra?
RIP to the boy..

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by mmsen: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where are those idiots crying about electric vehicles not having enough power?

As I said in that thread and repeat here - Nigerians are TERRIBLE drivers.

Most Nigerians should not be trusted with anything more powerful than a keke.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Bbbwings: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
See the useless 20year old car he is speeding with.
Thank God i dey above the mumu below me.
Im the bird shitting on him
cool

1 Like

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by triple996(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin biafra news is always bloody lately
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Noerection: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
our 'blothers' just dey kill themselves anyhow
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
May the soul of the young lad rest in perfect peace.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Acidiously: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Prodigee:
Anambra wetin dey sup na?! You have been in the news lately for bad things!
My friend go and pack shit if you are opposite the devil's workshop.
Na anambra kill the boy ABI na driver. Just struggling to say something and ended up making no sense

2 Likes

Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gone so sun
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by Smallworld2020(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
so sad rip.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Y
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Emmastan291:
Why always Anambra?
RIP to the boy..
Na lack of sense dey worry you..

If you no get any sensible thing to say then shut up angry
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Noerection:
our 'blothers' just dey kill themselves anyhow
Shut up sad
Re: Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) by troubleshooter: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
They are many in edo state here. Young men Intoxicated by unexpected illicit money, they drive around in top speed at the shortest distance hurrying to nowhere in particular. Caution Them, they will insult ur full generation! One almost knocked down a mom and ber two kids on in front of The catholic bro pius school at akenzua road yesterday. Thank God she was athletic enough. I was screaming at him to slow down that this was a school area. G-boy kept doing waka at me without remorse.
Truth is they will only learn from thier own Bitter experience. I dont pity them anymore. Now, he will caam daan!
I only pity the victim's poor family

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi’s Mother, Daughter Sue Boeing Over Ethiopian Airlines Crash. / Experiences Of Nigerians In Dubai / Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.