Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) (23346 Views)

Speeding Driver Kills Siblings In Ogun / Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
RIP dearSo painful
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by youngrichnigga: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
RIP princess Nigeria happened to you. Funny or unfunny how easily one can become history in a twinkle of an eye in Nigeria especially the north...if BH don't get you bandits will or a reckless trailer/overspending driver undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by GorgeousAF(f): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
RIP....wonder why there isn't a pedestrian bridge in front of d school gate or at Agwanlambu.... Agwanlambu is always so busy .. majority of Nsuk students stay at Agwanlambu and high court....
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by betshopagent(m): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2023
4tomandchi:
May her gentle soul rest in peace �.

But at times when you see how some people majestically cross the road you will think they have spare life.
how majestically? In saner climates, a man/woman crossing the road is a king/queen.As a driver, you should stop or slow down for a person to cross the road even if it means keeping other vehicles at your back waiting.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by adecz: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2023
But there are very high speed bumps
in front of the gate of that university,
How could the driver be at such high
speed❓❓☹️☹️☹️
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by shonepet: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Whoever wrote this post need to stop modifying people's post.
Which one is TOP SPEED? even the attached page didn't say so.
Every vehicle on highway are permitted to run speed, and every road user are told to always watch well before crossing any road.

Don't make your post look like the driver murdered a soul out of carelessness.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2023
Probably lost her innocent life at the hands of inept and unaccomplished brain dead poser boy racers. They’re on here too.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Elvyine:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly
for more than one year now, you have been 'down with malaria and.typhoid'. Every day you open new accounts on nairaland to scam unsuspecting members. You no get shame?? You better find more productive things to do with your life. Useless scammer!
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2023
4tomandchi:
May her gentle soul rest in peace �.

But at times when you see how some people majestically cross the road you will think they have spare life.

Did you see her cross the road? Did you ask if the school authority fixed speed bumps or zebra crossing on the road to protect students.?

You re jus t judging the poor girl harshly, is it because she rejected you?
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Aimerosa25(f): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rest in Peace Adama
May light lead you home
Keffi drivers drive recklessly
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
The school should have made speed bumps on the road.
Re: Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) by SafariHunter(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Still remember this. Right after my final exams.

I pray she rests in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project / Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? / PTI Students Involved In Tragic Accident After NANS Convention In Gombe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.