Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna (54082 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign / Obi-datti Presidential Campaign Official Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Alezy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
JOemmy:

They really tried this is a party without any state governor in nigeria.
And they don't pay one naira to nobody to attend their rallies.

There are alot of LP supporters who didn't turn up due to commitment, work and stuffs. Unlike other parties that will pay you, buy you food ND still provide transportation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by sweetjohn(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
oyebanji44:
See empty seats everywhere. ..haba
They are not empty they are seats for dignitaries that are on their way to the venue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by comrChris(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Some of you saying low turnout need to appreciate Peter Obi and labour for pulling this kinda crowd and if you're a supporter of any of the so called big parties then, you need to be worried. If you see the heavy mobilization these governors, senators etc do for their party's rally you will fear. Most people you see in those PDP and APC rallies come because their appointment is threatened, the ward leaders are being compelled to bring people from their ward and everybody writes the names of people he or she brings to the rally.
Every ward leader is being given money for mobilization.
I have friends who are governor's appointees and they do these things just to keep their job even when they are not supporting the governor's choice of candidate. I know what I'm saying, most people in PDP and APC rallies are fake, so labour party deserves a kudos and should be feared as far as this election is concerned

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by bentenny(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
oyebanji44:
See empty seats everywhere. ..haba
ok but by far better than this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by oyichi: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
mark my words, obi will win Kaduna state, am very sure of it, visit the state first and ask questions, atiku, the Ahmed family and kwankwaso will share the northern kaduna votes while the southern kaduna will go for a Christian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Gossipninja: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
porthouse7:
tinubu yet to campaign in Kaduna

You be Mûmu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
NNtv:
Though I will vote Obi but this particular rally is poor. I am afraid he won't score more votes in the north. However, I still can't predict the actual outcome of 2023 election because North will be a battleground between Atiku and Tinubu, Obi will get consolidation votes from Northern Christians and some youths.

The South will be between Obi and Tinubu while Atiku get smaller votes from undecided voters. Nevertheless, I pray the best candidate to tackle Nigeria problems win.
don't give yourself hope labour party won't see beyond Third position next month... Mind u na party de ballot paper on election day not candidates so APC PDP ll dominate the votes...
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Believeintruth: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the real picture here not all these cut and crop pictures..

Have small shame and be silent. Haba why showing tomfoolery in HD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Believeintruth: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Massive where, hope your brain dey ur skull abi u don submit am to nnamidiot cownu ni cuz there is nothing massive here, maybe massive has another meaning in ur own dictionary we no know ooh

Oga keep shut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Chrismania100: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Stop judging election with rally crowd,cos most people are working and may not have time to attend rally.Besides, some of these crowds you see in APC and PDP are rented.

NNtv:
Though I will vote Obi but this particular rally is poor. I am afraid he won't score more votes in the north. However, I still can't predict the actual outcome of 2023 election because North will be a battleground between Atiku and Tinubu, Obi will get consolidation votes from Northern Christians and some youths.

The South will be between Obi and Tinubu while Atiku get smaller votes from undecided voters. Nevertheless, I pray the best candidate to tackle Nigeria problems win.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Believeintruth: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol you guys keep emphasising on this northern Christian jargons! Where were they in KD, Taraba, nasarawa and Kogi state? undecided

A those state Pandora Anini massively flopped! Continue decieving yourself, Pandora Him Tu Lie won't see 20% in the whole 19 northern states!!!

You are unwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by 2elliot: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Wait o, urchin, una dey follow Peter Obi bumper to bumper dey go every of him campaign ground dey go snap early gathering? Na wa o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Believeintruth: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pakute:

It took you a whole day to give us pictures of an empty stadium. Shukudi, tell Peter Obi to stop wasting his money to caimpaign in the North, the message is loud & clear. He abandoned his caimpaign in the North thinking things you change but unfortunately, Northerners won't vote for Okoro.

APC Kaduna rally is on YouTube, go watch it and cry. If you are blind that the pictures you are sharing was as early as 12:30, see the timestamp.

But APC in Kaduna is worse with a sitting governor and it is this empty. A friend in the north said most of the people that come for APC rallies are imported from various states to give impression of massive turnout.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Samogloby: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Please i want to ask if Obi is celebrating his birthday in that stadium or gathering of Ohaneze northern zone? Someone said Obi is campaigning for president, please nairanders,na tru? Just question!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Chrismania100: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Stop talking garbage,.Rally crowds donot win election. We all know that most of crowd you see in APC or PDP rally were rented.Besides,some people out their work or busy work schedules may not have time to come to rally but will vote that day.So, save your self the stress of looking at Peter Obi, which has been given you sleepless night and high blood pressure cos the kind vote he would get there will be massive

Truthisunique2:
some times I laugh at Igbo people and their obi delusion

You can see how they are now consoling themselves and calling this disgrace a success, where is the so called southern kaduna crowd and propaganda support they allocate to themselves

A party that boast of an entire senatorial district won't have this poor wedding showing, same thing happened in Nassarawa and kogi

These are the so called northern areas obident have said obi is clearing up north

Atiku and PDP would clear the votes obi is hoping for in the north, and just like you saw in ogun attiku would still get a very robust outcome in the south

Kwanwanso whether he steps down or not won't affect him because atiku is the only one that can penetrate averagely across every state and region

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Believeintruth: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
buhariguy:
this is how obituary will win election, with just 2000 people

But APC imports people from other states for rallies just to give the impression of a massive turnout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by 2elliot: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
comrChris:
Some of you saying low turnout need to appreciate Peter Obi and labour for pulling this kinda crowd and if you're a supporter of any of the so called big parties then, you need to be worried. If you see the heavy mobilization these governors, senators etc do for their party's rally you will fear. Most people you see in those PDP and APC rallies come because their appointment is threatened, the ward leaders are being compelled to bring people from their ward and everybody writes the names of people he or she brings to the rally.
Every ward leader is being given money for mobilization.
I have friends who are governor's appointees and they do these things just to keep their job even when they are not supporting the governor's choice of candidate. I know what I'm saying, most people in PDP and APC rallies are fake, so labour party deserves a kudos and should be feared as far as this election is concerned
You are very correct. My elder sister was a councillor, and I saw exactly what you wrote. Party leaders in the grassroots are compelled to mobilise attendance, but they may not necessarily vote for that candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Believeintruth: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Truthisunique2:
some times I laugh at Igbo people and their obi delusion

You can see how they are now consoling themselves and calling this disgrace a success, where is the so called southern kaduna crowd and propaganda support they allocate to themselves

A party that boast of an entire senatorial district won't have this poor wedding showing, same thing happened in Nassarawa and kogi

These are the so called northern areas obident have said obi is clearing up north

Atiku and PDP would clear the votes obi is hoping for in the north, and just like you saw in ogun attiku would still get a very robust outcome in the south

Kwanwanso whether he steps down or not won't affect him because atiku is the only one that can penetrate averagely across every state and region

You don't have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Believeintruth: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alezy:
And they don't pay one naira to nobody to attend their rallies.

There are alot of LP supporters who didn't turn up due to commitment, work and stuffs. Unlike other parties that will pay you, buy you food ND still provide transportation

Because they are imported from other states. 90% of the attendees at APC rallies are from other states.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by newnigerdelta1: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
dedonfranco:
I can't believe this massive turnout for Peter Obi & Labour Party in Kaduna state.

Those benefitting from Banditry & kidnap for ransom are fighting Peter Obi.

Are you blind?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by optimusprime2(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
NNtv:

You forget that Kwankwaso is still a Northern dark horse... as long as he is in the race, Atiku and Tinubu's Northern chances will be shared between 3 candidates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Kreddy: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
NNtv:

You're right. I was at the venue today. Hausa won't vote obi because of the Biafra saga, I don't know why they detest Igbo like that. Anyway what's destined to be shall pass. I pray either obi or tinubu wins I hate seeing Hausa in aso rock. Tinubu messed up, it'd have been between Pastor Osinbajo and Peter Obi... either PO is better
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Evergreen12345(f): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
I know you are FUTURELESS but pity your Unborn kids abeg
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Obidientful: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Massive where, hope your brain dey ur skull abi u don submit am to nnamidiot cownu ni cuz there is nothing massive here, maybe massive has another meaning in ur own dictionary we no know ooh
Reply this post about the outing of your grandmaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by youngzeal1: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
lhordspy:
As e Dey pain you, make e Dey ur masters tooo…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by AmehTsaev: 12:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Some of you and your morbid obsession with massive crowds, Nigerian political history especially recently hasn't taught you guys that gathering massive crowds with help from governors as a ruling party doesn't mean you will win the election, Jonathan pulled probably the most massive crowds in the 2015 election campaigns in the North, we all know how that turned out.

You can't fix a campaign on a busy weekday when people are out working for their daily bread and expect massive crowds everytime, na only jobless people and agberos dey get time dey attend every political rally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by ifihearam: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2023
No pun intended so you really think everyone there including obi and his wife are up to 2,000?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Chyma231(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2023
I dey wait the day tinubu will come to abia state or aba ....he go collect wowtowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by bdon123(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2023
dedonfranco:
I can't believe this massive turnout for Peter Obi & Labour Party in Kaduna state.

Those benefitting from Banditry & kidnap for ransom are fighting Peter Obi.
D christians n southern Kaduna people in Kaduna are more than half d population.Kaduna is not d state u tink it is.If u walk on d street in kaduna,u might not believe u are in d north.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Wickedfact: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2023
jaxxy:
Silent Obidients will shock kaduna.

Which one be silent Obidients grin

I thought you said Obi will win 90% of Kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.