Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna (54086 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign / Obi-datti Presidential Campaign Official Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by OsunOriginal: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Gossipninja:
Pictures of "4 people tweeting" in a room in Kaduna.

See empty seats... Why use a stadium, Obi?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Mina79(f): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2023
That man in the 6th photo wearing orange and brown trouser though.....
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Chee59(f): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2023
porthouse7:
buhari regime remain my best years ever, am not on ur level of understanding
You're right. Your analogue bulaba brand of mental deficiency has nothing on the super computer ultra high speed fibre optic kind of system Peter Obi is currently running on.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Wickedfact:

Which one be silent Obidients grin

I thought you said Obi will win 90% of Kaduna

They will. That's what I'm saying.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by leketon: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
ada9ja:

Same as empty seat during APC 2015 campaign against Jonathan yet they won...dey play...u think is by crowd but by willed vote

Pictures please?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Truthisunique2: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
NNtv:
I agree that Atiku will get lots of votes in the north but we should not call the result based on campaign crowds, which is always a work of mobilization. Also, why can't we praise Obi who isn't spending money on mobilization and have no governor under his party?
Obi is overrated that's the thing

Buhari didn't spend shishi when he was getting cult votes and crowd in rally

One minute obidients are saying see massive following of Obi doing opinion polls propaganda, the next minute crowd and public opinion doesn't matter

Obi is a failure if you are comparing 2023 to the change of 2015, that's the level of fraud obidients are saying 2023 is at for Obi

When we had 2015 we knew the crowd that was coming to rallies and it mattered actually, that level is not there for those making excuses why they can't fill half a venue

Lol, they even said Kogi, Kaduna south, Niger etc is Obi stronghold, yet Na excuses
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by porthouse7(f): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chee59:

You're right. Your analogue bulaba brand of mental deficiency has nothing on the super computer ultra high speed fibre optic kind of system Peter Obi is currently running on.
buhari should just continue forever in my opinion
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Gossipninja:
Pictures of "4 people tweeting" in a room in Kaduna.

OP are u the one on the
3rd picture?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by AmehTsaev: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
anonymous1759:

That's cold comfort when we also tell you that election isn't won on social media your likes call people urchins grin whenever Obi pull little crowd you Brag that this is organic and the real structure we're talking about .
It's a pity that Obi dents lie to themselves.
I see obidents voting PDP on that day because they'll realize Obi don't really stand a chance.
Go and check Obi's crowds at Plateau, Niger state and Southern Kaduna, no be only una get crowd. Even Kwankwaso pulls more crowd than your overhyped APC despite been a ruling party with 'structure".

But my point still stands that crowds don't win you elections going by the political firmament in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by anonymous1759(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Go and check Obi's crowds at Plateau, Niger state and Southern Kaduna, no be only una get crowd. Even Kwankwaso pulls more crowd than your overhyped APC despite been a ruling party with 'structure".

But my point still stands that crowds don't win you elections going by the political firmament in Nigeria.

If Obi wins I’ll deactivate my NL , account I’ll go on celibate for two years this election is between PDP and APC period . I don’t want another Fulani to take over again after 8 years . BAT is the only person that can stop ATiku Okowa messed up by aligning with Atiku , Atiku is Too greedy . Power was zoned to the North in 2019 , 23’ is the turn of the south .

If not for BAT APC wanted to bully South again just Like they did in PDP . Because of Hate for Tinubu they prefer Atiku to him same Atiku that bullied Obi out of contest. I hope BAT wins
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by AmehTsaev: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
anonymous1759:

If Obi wins I’ll deactivate my NL , account I’ll go on celibate for two years this election is between PDP and APC period . I don’t want another Fulani to take over again after 8 years . BAT is the only person that can stop ATiku Okowa messed up by aligning with Atiku , Atiku is Too greedy . Power was zoned to the North in 2019 , 23’ is the turn of the south .

If not for BAT APC wanted to bully South again just Like they did in PDP . Because of Hate for Tinubu they prefer Atiku to him same Atiku that bullied Obi out of contest. I hope BAT wins
Then get ready to deactivate your account come February, and God and your ancestors combined will punish you if you don't do as you promised.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by anonymous1759(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Then get ready to deactivate your account come February, and God and your ancestors combined will punish you if you don't do as you promised.

And when Obi loses if you say it's rigged God will punish you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.