Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna (54087 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign / Obi-datti Presidential Campaign Official Spokespersons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Aldol: 5:42am On Jan 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Massive
grin grin grin grin massive indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by TheChameleon: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol you guys keep emphasising on this northern Christian jargons! Where were they in KD, Taraba, nasarawa and Kogi state? undecided

A those state Pandora Anini massively flopped! Continue decieving yourself, Pandora Him Tu Lie won't see 20% in the whole 19 northern states!!!

20% ?

I can bet Obi wouldn't get 10% in 19 Northern States.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Teymanhenry(f): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2023
oyebanji44:
See empty seats everywhere. ..haba
He doesn't use fake images. Unlike the APC

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Chetas81(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2023
oyebanji44:
existence slave

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:

20% ?

I can bet Obi wouldn't get 10% in 19 Northern States.

The obituary and his supporters truly messed up; they should have embraced the only ethnic group (the yorubas) that gave them a chance when all people turned their backs. They definitely don’t have a chance anywhere in the north.
What these supporters don’t understand is, you can easily win the presidential election without disrespecting or attacking anyone or any candidate.
Peter Obi lost a very large portion of supporters from other ethnic groups when the igbos (his supporters) started disrespecting whoever shared a different views or different candidates. This senseless method of operation truly turned a lot of people off… fast forward to today, 95% of peter Obi’s supporters are igbos.

The big question is: HOW DO YOU WIN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA WHEN 95% OF YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE ALL IGBOS?

There is a big difference between an election at the state level and election at the national level; I honestly do not believe that the igbos clearly understand the difference btw the 2

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Mccullum: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Upon having VP candidate from Kaduna, this is what Peethief Greedy Obi can gathered.

Obidirty can come back again in 2027,

TINUBU has been destined to be the next president elect of Nigeria in February.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by expert234: 6:12am On Jan 19, 2023
oyebanji44:

I heard that everything about tinubu is dubious, including his primary school, which doesn't exit.

I hope you can look your children in the eyes in the future and tell them you voted for a dubious character because of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by expert234: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Mccullum:
Upon having VP candidate from Kaduna, this is what Peethief Greedy Obi can gathered.

Obidirty can come back again in 2027,

TINUBU has been destined to be the next president elect of Nigeria in February.

If you call Peter Obi a thief, then tinubu must be an armed robber

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by expert234: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2023
zomby:

The obituary and his supporters truly messed up; they should have embraced the only ethnic group (the yorubas) that gave them a chance when all people turned their backs. They definitely don’t have a chance anywhere in the north.
What these supporters don’t understand is, you can easily win the presidential election without disrespecting or attacking anyone or any candidate.
Peter Obi lost a very large portion of supporters from other ethnic groups when the igbos (his supporters) started disrespecting whoever shared a different views or different candidates. This senseless method of operation truly turned a lot of people off… fast forward to today, 95% of peter Obi’s supporters are igbos.

The big question is: HOW DO YOU WIN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA WHEN 95% OF YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE ALL IGBOS?

There is a big difference between an election at the state level and election at the national level; I honestly do not believe that the igbos clearly understand the difference btw the 2

Can you state clearly with evidence how you arrived at that conclusion that 95%of his supporters are Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Mccullum: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

If you call Peter Obi a thief, then tinubu must be an armed robber

What's the difference between them?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by expert234: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2023
zomby:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

If my dog wants to campaign for the king of your village, i can use money to buy a huge crowd to attend its rally. Even the wives of the existing king will attend if they see money.

If you are not daft, you will know that anybody with money can buy a huge crowd to attend rally. Ma se bi Oponu

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Ancestortinubu: 6:23am On Jan 19, 2023
But wait oo I thought one short dwarf told bastard urchins that Peter obi cannot pull upto 200 people on Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by TheChameleon: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2023
zomby:

Funny thing. A few liberal Yorubas are vocally supporting Obi.

But unfortunately most Igbos are envious and hate yorubas. They keep insulting and people like us notice.

What you mentioned ...I already said in a previous comment.

Igbos have 2 Masters & Conquerors - Yoruba who are fair and believe in merit and Hausa who are ruthless & merciless. The former can fight for Igbo rights...the latter doesn't care if they remain slaves forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

I heard that everything about tinubu is dubious, including his primary school, which doesn't exit.

I hope you can look your children in the eyes in the future and tell them you voted for a dubious character because of tribalism.

There is no tribalism here, Nigerians just don’t want another dull president..
All things being equal in Nigeria today, do you truly think Peter Obi would be able to land a bank teller position with zenith bank? I don’t think so!
The man is simply not intelligent enough for the presidential position…If you don’t believe me, just listen attentively to him for about 15 minutes, and you will easily realize that the dude isn’t that bright…There is absolutely nothing presidential about the man..

Nigerians are too intelligent to be led by an unintelligent president. Peter Obi is not the right entity for the job.

He badly lacks the leadership skills that are required to be successful as a Nigerian president, he lacks common sense, and the ability to reunite the country.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2023
We simply do not want a younger version of Buhari; Buhari version 2.0!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Luckylife(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the real picture here not all these cut and crop pictures..
Heart attacks is possible!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Just ask peter Obi what he plans to do to stop the senseless killing in the East…and listen to his answer.
Clearly the man is confused and brings absolutely nothing to the table. He is madly clueless…He reminds me of a typical local boy that thinks he has an answer to everything.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Skty: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Gossipninja:

Atleast not like your Disaster in same Kaduna

Na real disaster
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by Skty: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2023
zomby:

There is no tribalism here, Nigerians just don’t want another dull president..
All things being equal in Nigeria today, do you truly think Peter Obi would be able to land a bank teller position with zenith bank? I don’t think so!
The man is simply not intelligent enough for the presidential position…If you don’t believe me, just listen attentively to him for about 15 minutes, and you will easily realize that the dude isn’t that bright…There is absolutely nothing presidential about the man..

Nigerians are too intelligent to be led by an unintelligent president. Peter Obi is not the right entity for the job.

He badly lacks the leadership skills that are required to be successful as a Nigerian president, he lacks common sense, and the ability to reunite the country.

Just listen to yourself....even me, can't rule Nigeria far better than Tinubu...Jess!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Luckylife:

Heart attacks is possible!

May God bless the jagaban of Lagos and the Asiwaju of Nigeria; the main reason why every igbo and their mothers want to live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by bennyflipy(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Even a person contesting for a local government chairman can easily pull more than this crowd. Why Una no go rent event center in peace na.

Anyways the speech and prize giving day was an upgrade from the normal naming ceremony.

Thank you LP, our political campaign branch.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Jagaban of Africa our incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Skty:

Just listen to yourself....even me, can't rule Nigeria far better than Tinubu...Jess!

As long as your head isn’t flat, I will vote for you, but not for peter Obi, aka the clueless local champion. There is absolutely nothing presidential about the man.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by 9jaaa(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol you guys keep emphasising on this northern Christian jargons! Where were they in KD, Taraba, nasarawa and Kogi state? undecided

A those state Pandora Anini massively flopped! Continue decieving yourself, Pandora Him Tu Lie won't see 20% in the whole 19 northern states!!!
Northern Christians? So they will vote for him just because he is Christian right? Nothing more?
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2023
BoboCHICAGO!

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Insha Allah Obi and Datti Ahmed is winning Kaduna 70%.Lets go there.As e sweet us e pain edem. Allah is the greatest. Shikinah

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by onuman: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the real picture here not all these cut and crop pictures..

When is Tinubu meeting with his former primary and secondary schools classmates in Nigeria, Obasanjo just met his?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by zomby(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Just because the Yorubas are peaceful, sensible and super cool, you modafuckerss have the audacity to call Lagos a no man’s land. Why don’t you go and call Kaduna a no man’s land and see if they don’t cut off your balls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.