Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? (680 Views)

Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
She posts whenever I am online but doesn’t ever like my photos…

What is she up to?
Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by Shalommy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Op, who is sheundecided Abi you dey ment?

1 Like

Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, who is sheundecided Abi you dey ment?
Someone that I know from the past but sent me a Facebook friend request that I accepted.
Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by Shalommy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
mamagee3:

Someone that I know from the past but sent me a Facebook friend request that I accepted.
Ok, she still likes you. Why not start a convo with her?

1 Like

Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by mamagee3(f): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Shalommy:
Ok, she still likes you. Why not start a convo with her?
Why is she “loving” other people’s photos but ignoring mine?
Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mental health is no joke.

2 Likes

Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by ikeno(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Did you be an chance snatch her boyfriend

Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by Shalommy(f): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
mamagee3:

Why is she “loving” other people’s photos but ignoring mine?
Eeyah. Maybe she's trying to hide her feelings from you. Ladies pretends alot. Confront her and know exactly what's up.

1 Like

Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
in this 2023 that we are focusing on finances and election, this one is focusing on...
mtchew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by mamagee3(f): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
ikeno:
Did you be an chance snatch her boyfriend

No…you are funny!!!
Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Olasyke:
Mental health is no joke.
On whose part?
Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by Jb95(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
mamagee3:

On whose part?
From a fair observer's point of view, I'll say on your part.
What a ridiculous post in this 21st century
Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jb95:

From a fair observer's point of view, I'll say on your part.
What a ridiculous post in this 21st century
What is psycho about what I posted?

This is a discussion forum…
Re: When She Waits For You To Post Just So She Can Post After You? by Jb95(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
mamagee3:

What is psycho about what I posted?

This is a discussion forum…
Of all the problems in this country, you chose to give attention to some nobody who doesn't like your post on FB. Will her likes make your life any better.

If it's enough reason for you to bring such discussion to this forum, then I really suggest you look deeper into your mental health because you just need the right amount of people to stop liking your post before you start battling depression.

(1) (Reply)

Off To Mexico On Tuesday / Advice To This Generation(don't Over Play Your Part In Anyone Life) / Portable Sign New Four Artiste To Disturb Industry See Their Hot Freestyle Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.