Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband (72266 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by FavouredNK: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2023
Vyzz:

Na inside university I know say every girl dey cheat...

Even the holiest the fuvk...

I wish I can buy my brand new human girl for myself when I want to marry embarassed cry cry

You that's looking for a brand new girl, are you also brand new and will you be faithful to that ur brand new girl after marriage? Or you just want to acquire her as property in ur home while you keep frolicking with other girls outside? because I can assure you there are still some very beautiful, intelligent and God fearing graduates and undergraduate virgin girls walking with their head high of which I have one at home even as I speak. But they need their God ordained man who will not mess them up and break their hearts 2moro all in the name of marriage making all their efforts of celibacy a waste.

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by ObalendeCMS: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2023
I was expecting them to be stark naked.

The people that believe this to be real are people that are going to vote for either tinubu or atiku & even Peter obi.

Black man don’t have the mental capacity to think deep.

Set of subhumans!

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Buffalo2(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Staged....
Don't mind them.
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by porthouse7(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2023
tungamaje:

I believe Europeans are more advanced and so understand how to handle it. According to research, just be calm and relaxed for about 20 minutes and see yourselves untangled
am say why he no dey happen to young and u married people, magu is real
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Vyzz: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2023
FavouredNK:

You that's looking for a brand new girl, are you also brand new and will you be faithful to that ur brand new girl after marriage? Or you just want to acquire her as property in ur home while you keep frolicking with other girls outside? because I can assure you there are still some very beautiful, intelligent and God fearing graduates and undergraduate virgin girls walking with their head high of which I have one at home even as I speak. But they need their God ordained man who will not mess them up and break their hearts 2moro all in the name of marriage making all their efforts of celibacy a waste.

If I get a loyal virgin woman wey no get bestie and can avoid other men eh...

Even if she die a day after our marriage, I will still be faithful to her

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Isabi4lov: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2023
Saw it too on Facebook
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Sammy5413(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2023
Lol, they got y'all but not me.
Fiction!!!
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by damkin24(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2023
But I'm curious. How could the husband have that patience to grant interview before going inside the abomination room?
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Johnniegee: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2023
How I wish all traditions are like this,we need some of this to put us incheck.
I no for mind one of these for myself 😅😅😅😅
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by JealousCobra(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Staged....

Exactly, bro!
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by TristanX: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

I guess so but the husband said it's their tradition that who ever commits the act will get Stuck.

Yes it’s Penis Captivus. But the juju caused the Penis Captivus

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2023
TristanX:

Yes it’s Penis Captivus. But the juju caused the Penis Captivus

Lol.. this is the juju version of captivus
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by TristanX: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Lol.. this is the juju version of captivus

Aswear... Lol

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by GreyLaw(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2023
irunoko:
Africans and superstitions

It's penis captivus

I am a medical professional. Yes, that's what it's called. However, even the Whites who gave you education are heavily involved in spiritualism. There is always a name for anything. The day you see into the spirit realm you will change your perception. Find out about the US army and the sacrifices and invocations they make. The main guy that used to build their rockets (he is late now) didn't go to school. The army knew he could invoke and speak with otherworldly creatures and the government kept signing off billions for him.

Africans are not as stupid as you think.

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Oizee(f): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2023
1Sharon:

Because its fake.

How many people have sex like that?
they could have been covered now, what joy would anyone derived from watching them naked like that?
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by ElBenny(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2023
crackhouse:
People saying it's staged are fools.
You're the bigger fool to belive it's real
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by abbeynism(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2023
Fake. Staged. Lie. Propaganda.
Penis Captivus can happen between married couple.

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by FavouredNK: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Vyzz:

If I get a loyal virgin woman wey no get bestie and can avoid other men eh...

Even if she die a day after our marriage, I will still be faithful to her

Hmmmmm, would have connect you but unfortunately she can't come down to Nigeria to marry any man. She will prefer someone over here
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Maysdevices(f): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
techWriter3:
fitted

‘Am not that intelligent’

And you call yourself a writer.

Lmao
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Maysdevices(f): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

All of them are guilty of this. Later they'll start acting like they are good so one mumu man will come and marry them.

This thing is just turning my stomach with anger.
Why
Why
Why?

Why marry this man and then go and be letting another man to climb you? Shey this girls no get mama nii? Mama no train them well? Ah!

Why this thing is paining me is because there's on idiot single mother of one that was caught video sexing with a man and this young woman has someone that is always coming to look for her o. She too goes to visit the man and out of desperation because she's already after one, the man will pack dirty clothes inside bag and give her to wash, she'll wash and still have the mind to be doing sex video with someone abroad. If that one mistakingly land NAIJA, she'll sleep with him. Dogs everywhere.
If you truly believe ALL girls do this then you will never find the one that doesn’t.

You have sisters, female friends, colleagues.

I’m pretty sure most of them don’t do this. As you have sisters that are good, so do other guys have sisters that are good.

Stop looking for the prettiest girls with ass in bars. Go to church and look for decent girl.

They’re too many wearing long skirt but you’re looking for cheap sex
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by joelala(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Exactly! perfectly staged....So he flew in or drove in within minutes of the incident, going by the fact he lives in another state. Then he had to first grant an interview outside with the so called youtuber, then went in afterwards to rant...What type of man/husband waits to grant an interview with a random person holding a phone on hearing this type of news about his wife? Funny how some people believed this crap.

Well, not all of us are dumb to eat and believe every crap posted on the internet.
Karemarealty288:
Staged....

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Pablojoker12(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Precious again
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Awise09(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Lobatan
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Offpoint1: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Can you allow someone to use your face and stage such thing?

The way some of you doubt the obvious eh?

Baba that shit is stage, everyone got paid handsomely.
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Offpoint1: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
BigYash:
That woman husband suppose carry like two guys wen get strong head follow body.. That guy face suppose don change form,from slaps wen he go dey collect. One of the slaps for fit make he preek comot sef cheesy. The husband no be guy man
You no hear dey part e talk sey she no tell am say she don marry?

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Offpoint1: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
crackhouse:
People saying it's staged are fools.
mumu you no no da girl handle?
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Pearlwhite: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pablojoker12:
Precious again
na grace grin
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Bahamas95(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
jeromestarks:
I blamed the mumu husband. He should have used his money to marry a virgin woman.
No see what he is going through because he married a woman who has an ex.
Getting married to a virgin doesn't quarantee she won't cheat on you later. Just pray to get married to a virtuous woman, that's the most important thing.

A virgin could be led astray by friends that have tasted all colours and sizes of d!cks...... Curiosity could make her cheat.
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by pikechukwu6(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
I will like to get the contact of the husband make I go their village to do that kind juju for my girlfriend. grin grin

Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by taobany(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
....staged
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by Vyzz: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
FavouredNK:

Hmmmmm, would have connect you but unfortunately she can't come down to Nigeria to marry any man. She will prefer someone over here

Where is she?
Re: Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband by irunoko(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
GreyLaw:

I am a medical professional. Yes, that's what it's called. However, even the Whites who gave you education are heavily involved in spiritualism. There is always a name for anything. The day you see into the spirit realm you will change your perception. Find out about the US army and the sacrifices and invocations they make. The main guy that used to build their rockets (he is late now) didn't go to school. The army knew he could invoke and speak with otherworldly creatures and the government kept signing off billions for him.

Africans are not as stupid as you think.
thank God you said you are a medical doctor so I want to believe that you are an educated and enlightened man.

yes juju might have been involved too but this is a clear case of penis captivus enhanced by juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally