Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) (26168 Views)

Abeokuta Naming Ceremony Of Andrew Liver Salt Of Labour Party / Andrew Liver Salt Campaign Rally… Niger State Branch. / 74% Of Nigerians Would "Check Out Like Andrew" If They Had The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Greatest100(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Aboki na aboki. This is what a so called PhD holder went abroad to be discussing? Talking like a typical entitled Almajiri!
A PhD from a northern university is like HND in the south East! North no be the one wey I stay?
He got his Phd in water engineering at Sharda University India.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by maestroferddi: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2023
brainpulse:
shocked The jab is out of this world.

Even to the obidioott that asked the stupid question, he first gave him a thorough schooling. He said he knew that the guy came from a particular region grin grin.

How can you ask someone of such caliber and he traveled from Nigeria to Uk, just to step down for Obi.
See your life...

We are actually using you people to achieve a set goal.

Having managed to ensure that Kwankwaso will not pull out of the race is a win-win for Obi because his presence in the contest will only fractionalize votes from North West and North East where Kwankwaso has any chance of making an impact.

He knows he has no hope so it is understandable when he vents his frustration on the top dog in the race...

We have moved since...

This same Kwankwaso will still come to Peter Obi tomorrow to ask for favours when Obi is sworn in...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2023
idealogical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FdewKVtS8g&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

https://thenationonlineng.net/labour-party-is-like-andrew-liver-salt-says-kwankwaso/

This is the baddest sub and slapping in the current political space. Kwankwaso is very lethal, verberly.

Seriously though, the Igbo and Obi supporter man asked him the most insulting question, asking the man at this point to step down for Obi is like saying to him that he's not worthy, he's not competent enough or that he's politically beneath Obi which we all know is not true, Obi is at the bottom of the pile from A to Z.

If he truly said this then the only hype here is the so-called PhD

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by ogatboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2023
NNPP and Sowore's party are in the same class, they will merge with bigger parties before election day. Kwankwaso is only recognised because he was a former governor else no one will pay attention. I can tell you for free that Kwankwaso will not do well even in Kano state. He will end up merging with APC based on promise of slot in the government but them go still loose silly

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Thebigheart: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Delphi:
Truly, academic credentials don't normally translate to abundance of wisdom. This man is something else!. Just an empty vessel enwrapped in the garb of academic foil.

Education is different from being ENLIGHTENED.

Someone can be educated but still remain foolish. On the other, a man may not be educated but being enlightened enough to know good.

And this is the advantage of the western world.
Being enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Alaefulu(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2023
No more zoo,they all want the presidency all of a sudden and thinks that those they called names sometime ago have forgotten...

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Madups(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
KingKO22:
grin

The Zombipigs will cry blood after the February election

They think we patriotic Nigeria don't know their game plan

IPOB should get ready for Beerfraud or death
Oga you go fit for once talk make you on abuse anybody? E be like say na insult una de take do good morning for your famil¥

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by KosiGee(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Aboki na aboki. This is what a so called PhD holder went abroad to be discussing? Talking like a typical entitled Almajiri!
A PhD from a northern university is like HND in the south East! North no be the one wey I stay?

Calm down mister. Kwankwaso graduated from Loughborough university and he got his PhD from an Indian university. The man invested a lot in education however I think he was biased and also guilty of what he accuse Obi supporters and Igbos of.

He should’ve schooled the person that asked the question without getting paranoid about what part of Nigeria he came from. Kwankwaso has called Igbos names. He isn’t the only one, Shettima has done the same thing. He should’ve also taken his own advice by not condescending and involving ethnicity during his question and answer section. He didn’t actually act like a learned man.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Zeezenho: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Quota system phd what do you expect.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2023
We are proud to be associated with the ALS Party

Obi for President
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Madups(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Just feel this guys pain.. He would have been incoming vp if not for pride..
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Ireportlive: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso is very witty.. Sharp sharp he don give the guy wotowoto
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by plaindealer: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2023
ipob trolls are just too crass, rude, uncultured and ill-mannered, his question was so insulting and denigrating, the man was given a global stage to share his views, and ideas and display his party, but this dumb ipob decided to insult him.

Asking Kwankwaso, a seasoned politician, an engineer and a PHD holder with impeccable achievements, outstanding qualities and mega supporters to step down for a lightweight, a worthless goofball, an empty basket with a 2-year-old baby brain like Peter Obi was dumb and egregious ..

...but Kwankwaso handled the ipob like an adult, and a true gentleman while putting him in his tribal and bigoted ipob place, the ipob even exposed his pandora ipob oga for some serious stray bullets and bitchslapping.

Kwankwaso listed his wonderful achievements and when he was done, he labeled pandora ipob a common petty trader.

The foolish and mannerless ipob messed with the wrong guy, Kwankwaso is not your mate.

Useless Andrew Liver Salt people...

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by liasmiram2567: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:

See painment.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by modsfucker: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2023
KingKO22:
grin

The Zombipigs will cry blood after the February election

They think we patriotic Nigeria don't know their game plan

IPOB should get ready for Beerfraud or death

They will launch IPOB pro max by march grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by modsfucker: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Which school did you attend in the North and tell me your class of degree. It's your like that go to Northern Universities, thinking they'll have it smooth, but eventually gets disappointed, when they realize they can't threaten lecturers via occultic means to get grades.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by 2tpick: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwaso really shot himself on the foot. All the good things he said in London to promote his candidacy has been reduced to his little jibes against obi and LP. Now people who didnt listen to the interview will think he went to London just to attack obi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by mrpablo(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2023
CloudWalker:
The Internet space would have been set ablaze had Tinubu said those words. But now the children of hate are careful to offend those they call cows because of votes.
Bulaba cannot say it without gaffes
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by JAGABAN360: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2023
BALA BLOO

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:
As in I'm still shaking my head till now, is it that they don't learn from other people's mistake or they don't see people's reaction on social media. Go to Chatham to sell yourself you say no, it's labour party that is his problem. How will the organizers even feel lol

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by sreamsense: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:
I beg forget that rubbish talk, Kwankwaso is not just ordinary PhD holder, do you know what it means to be a PhD holder in engineering? When it comes to logic, mathematics and knowledge, you have to give larger share to engineers. His response was based on Ipob obidient supporter that travelled from Nigeria to Chatham , only to ask Kwankwaso idiotic question to step down for obi.

Kwankwaso really schooled the guy; merely seen the shape of his head, he knew where the guy that asked question came from. How can you tell a while PhD holder with several international awards, certifications to step for obi with 3rd class in philosophy ? Haba! Nice and instant response from kwankwaso. Kwankwaso is more experienced than obi even politically. Kwankwaso has many people that have benefited from him when in governance, and even sent many people abroad, married for downtrodden among them, and lifted lots of poor people up when in governance and out of governance, but no significant impact or beneficiaries or mentors can be traced to obi, but you want Kwankwaso to step down for obi.

What a nonsense talk! And exactly, this is the reason it is Tinubu turn; Tinubu humbled himself for merger to work out by giving Buhari opportunity to go first because he believed Buhari had more experience than him then having been head of state before. Obi supposed to do the same since Kwankwaso is more experienced than him in political matters, academic and even age wise. However, arrogance of obi and his Ipob supporters with unnecessary media hype never allowed them to see truth. Obi supporters can now see reason why it is the turn of Tinubu for making the merger of party that obi and Kwankwaso can't make to work because of their individual selfishness.

Kwankwaso made a very good analogical description of LP which is like Andrew Liversalt; the media hype it enjoys now will soon go down permanently on 25th February when he will return back to Anambra after labouring in vain. If LP thinks it is easy for ACN and CPC to merge together to form APC, tell them to go and merge with Kwankwaso. Buhari was more experienced than Tinubu, Tinubu humbled himself to make merger work, therefore; obi is the one that should humble himself here because Kwankwaso has more experience than him in every ramification of core measurements until that is acheive successfully, "TINUBU LOKAN"

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Emereu(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2023
Just tell NNPP and Kwankwaso that a new, better and greater Nigeria is POssible.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by ElSudani: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Calling Obi Andrews Liver Salt isn't an abuse. It is a recommendation that Obi will provide relief to Nigerians just like Andrews Liver Salt

He was basically saying Obi will fizzle out after some initial gragra just like Andrews Liver Salt. That Kwankaso is wicked with words.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
Choi! LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by IMEI: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
But Obidients have to admit that it's funny
lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Poshest4: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kwankwanso is now useless because him shade obi I thought he was another good option for obidients lol..
This people no get sense I swear
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by MeineMutter: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
I have not seen or heard where Kwankwaso abused or yab Tinubu. May be someone can point me in that direction, in case any exists.

I guess Kwankwaso would rather step down for or form alliance with APC or PDP
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by jumper524(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:
the edit that asked him to step down, was it not entitlememt mentality. Ipob would always be ipob. Fraudsters.
Why would kwankwaso step down for obi? Why would he ask such stupid question.
In what way is obi better than kwankwaso? In where with your block akpu brain.
Una go just dey disturb public space.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Andrew Liver salt Party.

It fizzles out in no time. grin grin

Kwankwaso is savage!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:

you have just loved that a typical suya seller is even better than you...
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Flakky26(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
NIgerians should try a new person like Peter Obi ,....his message of turning Nigeria from consumption to production keep ringing in my head but i cant remember the campaign focus message of Atiku and tinubu .Another reason why I am voting Peter Obi is that if he become president , he will bring new persons onboard in his cabinet but if Tinubu and Atiku becomes president , you and I know the persons that will form their cabinet.

if Atiku wins , the ff persons will form his cabinet and the cycle of corruption continue
1. dini melaye
2. Bukola saraki
3. udom emmanuel
4. Tambuwal
5. bala Muhammed
6. Oyinlola
7. governor of bauchi state ,gov and other governors on 2nd term
8. Politicians that bought the presidential tickets

if Tinubu wins , the ff same same persons will form his cabinet and the cycle of corruption and failure continue
1. Elrufai
2. Oshiomole
3. Ganduje
4. Amad Lawan
5. shekarau
6. Fayemi
7. Former governor of Osun state ,gov oyetola and other governors on 2nd term
8. Jonah Jang
9. Festus keyamo
10. some senators and house reps that will lose elections
11. ,Politicians that bought the presidential tickets
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Of all that he said for all that time, it only this that made the headlines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.