Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) (26174 Views)

Abeokuta Naming Ceremony Of Andrew Liver Salt Of Labour Party / Andrew Liver Salt Campaign Rally… Niger State Branch. / 74% Of Nigerians Would "Check Out Like Andrew" If They Had The Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Truth is bitter now

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Wickedfact: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Kyase:
My new favourite quote grin

Andrews liver salt party

Andrews Labour Salt

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2023
PointZerom:
A PHD holder traveled to CHATHAM HOUSE only to attack Obi his incoming president.

TUFIAKWA.
yesloaded:
Why are other party obsessed with LP? Is there something they aren't telling us

I don't get it

You read the part where the journalist asked him a specific silly question?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by mradonis(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2023
A PhD holder who was struggling to read an already prepared script.
I couldn't believe it and had to change the channel quickly. What a shame.

Anytime i see kwankwaso in any interview,i begin to wonder who taught and how he was able to write and defend his project and thesis . He must have bribed his way tru
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by escohido123: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Felabrity:
Kwankwaso is just useless and foul mouthed

Only thing he is good at is name calling, just like Tinubu

Go and tell the world about your plans, you went there to be insulting other people

Y are u so pained.
Don't forget first to do no dey pain.LOL

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by vRendoh(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2023
PhD indeed!
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Kyase(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Wickedfact:

Andrews Labour Salt
a fitting name

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Felabrity: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2023
escohido123:

Y are u so pained.
Don't forget first to do no dey pain.LOL
show me where Peter Obi or Labor party insulted Kwankwaso openly?
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2023
grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by tolue42(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2023
expert234:

Calling Obi Andrews Liver Salt isn't an abuse. It is a recommendation that Obi will provide relief to Nigerians just like Andrews Liver Salt

We don't want want Andrew liver salt kind of relief, we want a very very very long-term relief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2023
This unknown candidate is using Obidatti to remain in the news grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by 3seriez(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Aboki na aboki. This is what a so called PhD holder went abroad to be discussing? Talking like a typical entitled Almajiri!
A PhD from a northern university is like HND in the south East! North no be the one wey I stay?
Then go and do the PHD now if it's like HND.
ALS reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2023
KingKO22:
grin

The Zombipigs will cry blood after the February election

They think we patriotic Nigeria don't know their game plan

IPOB should get ready for Beerfraud or death
I think patriotism has a new meaning, going by the nonsense you spewed here

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2023
tolue42:

We don't want want Andrew liver salt kind of relief, we want a very very very long-term relief
A Criminal brain dead urinating machine with Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease will give it to you?

Some of you cannot survive a working Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Apophenia24k: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2023
When you listen to the northern leaders you'll see many reasons for their backwardness.. instead of marketing yourself you're busy demarketing others on the world stage... As a Labour party supporters I'm happy for this comment because it bust RMK supporters thereby reducing PDAPC chances up north..
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by favour32(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2023
If PDP,APC,NNPP and others are attacking Labour Party (LP) , therefore,there must be something special about it.

Perhaps,
the presidential candidate of LP, PETER OBI AND YESUF DATTI
have so many things others are lacking.

OBI IS THE DIFFERENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2023
All of you be insulting him because he is Igbo, grin
Means Igbos are not good for anything to you fellows, Let him go is another issue. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2023
All these idiots running for office all made their money through stealing of public funds and are attacking Peter Obi.

Intellectually let all the candidates seat down and let them be tested together, lets know who is who and their mental capacity.

Not coming to tell the world you are a phD holder, when you cannot defend it.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by MadamExcellency: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Labour Party is a threat to all legacy parties hence the Labour Party has become the attraction of attacks from every party notwithstanding having no structure, no elected representatives and no sponsors.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by daygee12: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2023
yesloaded:

I don't get it

Obsessed? Oga go and sit down and stop behaving like Andrew liver salt

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by tooth4tooth: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2023
yesloaded:

I don't get it
Nah! Kwankwaso only responded to one Labour Party agent in the name of journalist who asked him to step down for Obi from Labour Party. grin

If you watch the unedited video,you will find out Kwankaso even tried to describe the region and ethnicity of the questionnaire .

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Advocate500: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2023
The difference between kwankwaso and Peter obi is clear,one is bitter the other is concerned on issues.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by tolue42(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
A Criminal brain dead urinating machine with Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease will give it to you?

Some of you cannot survive a working Nigeria.

So Obi is part of PDP will give Nigerians a better life? Bigot set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by franchasng: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Obidient4life3:
Aboki na aboki. This is what a so called PhD holder went abroad to be discussing? Talking like a typical entitled Almajiri!
A PhD from a northern university is like HND in the south East! North no be the one wey I stay?
Its an insult.

A PhD in The North is like an NCE in the South, sadly.

These guys will go to the media and cant tell the world and Nigerians how they plan to change Nigeria's hopeless situation but will rather focus on tribal attacks on other aspirants, the whites are watching us shamefully, its just they don't care who rules Nigeria so long as they have acceas to Nigeria's crude oil and other resources cry
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Manofnaija: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
All these comments are strictly out of envy.
Image Obi's popularity within few months and Kwankwaso has been dragging feet with NNPP for ages.
He actually wished to have accepted the invitation to become the VP.

Also remember, where 2 or more people of different interests come together against 1 man, kindly follow that 1 man. There are somethings in that 1 man they don't have.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by Ameoba300: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
This man is actually duller than he looks, and I was even arguing that he's smarter grin

The whole world was watching and all you could think of is useless congestion jokes cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Success has many friends indeed

All of a sudden LP has become a household name.
Thanks to one man.
As a matter of fact, LP has become an oppositions nightmare.
Day and night they can’t stop talking about LP, dem travel kpakpa dem still dey talk about LP

Clearly OBI is here to change the narrative! B4 na only pdp and apc we dey hear.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by michealewela: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Realestatevixen:
Make una ignore the man.... he wants to trend by all means. Who knows Kwakwanso before now? They have seen that if you attack Obi, you will trend online, so its just a strategy. Pretend they don't exist!

It's a ploy to gain cheap popularity periodt!
The man reacted to a question, a question that could make any of the candidate angry.
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by OluchukwuJosy: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2023
when you join them to condemn the north, what difference does it make?
Obidient4life3:
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by dayssolalee(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2023
I rest my case.... If you want to become a content Creator and earn writing content, you can get started on this platform below

https://souljarmind.com/wagp/
Re: Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video) by umarsule885(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2023
yesloaded:

I don't get it
Is either you’re daft or u have Reading Comprehension
Didn’t u read that he was Asked to stepped down for That kindergarten candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Darkness pervades the country as national grid collapses again / Atiku Presents 118 Exhibits In Case Against Tinubu / Kidnapped Sisters: Police Spokesperson Adejobi Under Fire Over Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.