Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet (2305 Views)

Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / ABU Students Freedom: Bashir Ahmad Deletes Tweet, Apologises To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by Seriousmata123: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2023
TheChameleon:
Kanayo and Psquare have reminded us that Peter Obi is IPOB Chief executive.

We will respond appropriately during elections
stop using we... Use "I"
Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Seriousmata123:
stop using we... Use "I"
abiiii ooo.. the bandit is trying to rope other people in

1 Like

Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by maestroferddi: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Penguin2:
But Kanayo O Kanayo was stupid to have released such video in this critical time.

I thought he is a lawyer that is supposed to be rational?

He goofed on this one; big time.

A very big damage to the Obi project.
What are you talking about?

If another personality from another section of the country had made that comment, nobody would have found anything out of line with it...

But because it was made by who some people deem the wrong people, there are unnecessary hullabaloo about it?

We stoutly refuse to let the patronizing of Igbos to continue....

We are as Nigerian as any Nigerian can be...

We demand equity and fairness and that should be asking too much...
Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by Blazebond(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Many people ain't intelligent at all,what he said is the truth,the south-east don't have the numbers to achieve the presidency without negotiations,even the north that have huge numbers know this and they are always the first to negotiate when election time comes,look at buhari that naively thought that he could win the presidency without negotiations then,was he able to? He had to negotiate with tinubu who then was able to sway the south-west and also succeeded in convincing some powerful people from the south-south and south-east pdp and other political parties to align with them.elections are game of numbers,so if you really want to have those numbers,you have to negotiate smartly otherwise you will just end up as a local champion till you die.
Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by MrALIVE: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Some of you will slump and die when Peter Obi will be announced as the winner of the election.

It is crystal clear.
Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by TheChameleon: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Seriousmata123:
stop using we... Use "I"

Will use whatever pronoun I choose.
Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by FreedomfromtheT: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
APCnaPDP:
This here is not an anti-Ibo tweet. This is a sound advice. Numbers can never ever give any part of Nigeria presidency, you have to negotiate with others to become president. Our Ibo brothers must negotiate with others first to win the election.
And who told you that Peter Obi is not negotiating with non Igbos?
Re: Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet by FreedomfromtheT: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Blazebond:
Many people ain't intelligent at all,what he said is the truth,the south-east don't have the numbers to achieve the presidency without negotiations,even the north that have huge numbers know this and they are always the first to negotiate when election time comes,look at buhari that naively thought that he could win the presidency without negotiations then,was he able to? He had to negotiate with tinubu who then was able to sway the south-west and also succeeded in convincing some powerful people from the south-south and south-east pdp and other political parties to align with them.elections are game of numbers,so if you really want to have those numbers,you have to negotiate smartly otherwise you will just end up as a local champion till you die.
Did Kanayo claim that only Igbos can win the presidency for Peter Obi? No, he didn't. You can listen to his video again.
Who told you that Peter Obi is not negotiating with non Igbos to have their support?
Who told you other tribes are not supporting Peter Obi to become president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. / Prophet Joshua Iginla Opens Up On His Relationship With Tinubu, Advices Obi, / 25% Votes In FCT: Peter Obi Gets New Lawyer, Reviews Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.