Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. (2275 Views)

While Men Slept, A Criminal Is About To Take Over Asorock / When Men Were Men!!! / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:26am On Mar 17, 2023
"When Men Slept."

_The Ultimate Financial Revelational E-Book Series of The Messiah of Africa on How To Make Atleast 8,000,000 NAIRA PROFITS Through BINANCE CRYPTO ARBITRAGE (BCA) On A Monthly Basis_ .

Powered By SAFE DIGITAL HUB ENTERPRISE (SDHE).

~ TMOA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:27am On Mar 17, 2023
For Your Financial Information on The Financial Enlightenment Against:

1) The POVERTY OF LACK OF MONEY.

2) The POVERTY OF STRUGGLING AND HUSTLING FOR MONEY.

Read Up On The Conversational Screenshots That Follows::::::

Finally Fulfilled With The Mantra of ALLEVIATING THE POVERTY OF POOR FINANCIAL EDUCATION IN NIGERIA.

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2023
How It Started Earlier....

1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Continuation...

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Final Pieces...

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by t33why: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
"When Men Slept."

_The Ultimate Financial Revelational E-Book Series of The Messiah of Africa on How To Make Atleast 8,000,000 NAIRA PROFITS Through BINANCE CRYPTO ARBITRAGE (BCA) On A Monthly Basis_ .

Powered By SAFE DIGITAL HUB ENTERPRISE (SDHE).

~ TMOA.
Hi
Is this a book or a group? Can you shed more light on how to benefit from this. What requirements are needed and the likes. Hoping to get a reply.

Cheers
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
t33why:

Hi
Is this a book or a group? Can you shed more light on how to benefit from this. What requirements are needed and the likes. Hoping to get a reply.

Cheers

It's A ONE-ON-ONE Training with Any Four (4) Persons Coming Respectively from The NORTH, EAST, WEST and SOUTH (NEWS) As My Plan is That I Train These Four Individuals on How They can Easily Multiply 2,000,000 Naira to 8,000,000 Naira+ Profit within A Period of 30 Days.

Terms and Conditions:

- These First Four People Must Be Ready To Utilize Some of Their Funds To Provide Jobs to Other Nigerians in The Areas of Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which you can see imprinted on the POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Below.

This is the entire reason I'm willing to teach and release this information: For Jobs Creation Particularly in The Areas of AGRICULTURE.
You can see and verify one of my ZERO WASTAGE AGRICULTURAL PROJECTS Which I want Youths of Nigeria To Begin Utilizing To Empower Themselves Particularly in The GrassRoot Regions of Nigeria using The Link Below:

SAFE ANIMAL FEEDS FROM ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA:

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

- All Four Persons Must Have A Registered Business with The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.

Individual Partnership Training Fees: 2,000,000 Naira

Requirements:

- You'll need a corporate account to be able to pull up these consistent trades.

- You'll need a Capital of Atleast 2,000,000 Naira.

- A Binance Account.

- A CMC Account.

That's All.

1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by Babakolanut(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pls how to get Binance account and CMC account?
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls how to get Binance account and CMC account?

Ask Google.
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
PS:

Meanwhile;

Join Us:

How Much Do You Buy 10,000 Naira in Your Area ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7624831/how-much-10000-naira-area

Let's Unionize To Solve This Societal Financial Problem As We Enabling Financial Empowerment Systems for Ourselves.

THE CAR-TEE-CAR WAY.

#CAR-TEE-CAR

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Don't fall for this. They make their money from selling courses they were sold where they went to learn from their clone that knew nothing.

They are salesmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Thanksful:
Don't fall for this. They make their money from selling courses they were sold where they went to learn from their clone that knew nothing.

They are salesmen.

Yes!

We Are SALESMEN.

Very Powerful Salesmen.

And In The Spirit of SALESMANSHIP;

I Bring To You The Reality of Powerfully OVERTURNING Your 2,000,000 Naira into Over 8,000,000 Naira within 30 Days.

To Be Very Effective At This; I'll Be Scheduling My Financial Sensitization with The LIVE UPDATES of My Executed Trades on The BINANCE APP - THE BEST APP EVER CREATED BY MANKIND.

Thankfully; Thanks For Stopping By;

Let's Ride UP ON Your NEGATIVELY POSITIVE ENERGIES - @Thanksful.

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Upcoming Update:

ZERO-RISK CURRENCY ARBITRAGES.

THE CRYPTO WAY.

THE ASIA WAY.

THE CHINA WAY: USDT-BTC-BUSD ARBITRAGE

@Thanksful

1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
3 Simple Steps To Multiply Your 2,000,000 Naira into 8,000,000 Naira:

1) Load Money into Binance Fiat System.

2) Convert Binance Fiat Money into Any of The Following SAFE And SUITABLE Cryptos like BUSD, USDT, SOL, BNB, or ETH Using The CONVERT TOOL. (This is to enjoy ZERO Charges on Buying Cryptos EXPENSIVELY @BMP from Black Market Crypto Vendors.

3) Use The BINANCE LIQUIDITY SWAP FARM TOOL To Swap Your Chosen Crypto To The Almighty Crypto - BITCOIN.

That's All.

Step 4 Is To Sell For Some Reasonable Marginal Profits on The P2P Market to Other Readily Available Crypto-Arbers (Not Crypto Sellers)

Step 5 is to Rinse and Repeat.
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Thanksful:

They are salesmen.

Meanwhile;

I just shared your opinion, @Thanksful.

We Continue To Light Up.

I also liked it.

1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by sulakishop(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Can you please please explain the China way better?

MessiahOfAfrica:
Upcoming Update:

ZERO-RISK CURRENCY ARBITRAGES.

THE CRYPTO WAY.

THE ASIA WAY.

THE CHINA WAY: USDT-BTC-BUSD ARBITRAGE

@Thanksful

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by sulakishop(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thanks for this, I was using p2p instead of using conversion tool and the swap tool thereby ripping me off heavily through the p2p vendors.

This your method increases profit with extra 5-10k than any p2p conversion for every N2m transaction.

The profit explode Between 10am and 4pm daily sometimes making up to 40k per trade cycle at peak periods {between 12 noon to 2pm}. This is far better than yahoo and blood money combined!

I almost fainted around 1:37 this afternoon when I saw 38k+ profit per trade. N10m gave close to 250k!

Kucoin is also good with this especially with better usdt rates

MessiahOfAfrica:
3 Simple Steps To Multiply Your 2,000,000 Naira into 8,000,000 Naira:

1) Load Money into Binance Fiat System.

2) Convert Binance Fiat Money into Any of The Following SAFE And SUITABLE Cryptos like BUSD, USDT, SOL, BNB, or ETH Using The CONVERT TOOL. (This is to enjoy ZERO Charges on Buying Cryptos EXPENSIVELY @BMP from Black Market Crypto Vendors.

3) Use The BINANCE LIQUIDITY SWAP FARM TOOL To Swap Your Chosen Crypto To The Almighty Crypto - BITCOIN.

That's All.

Step 4 Is To Sell For Some Reasonable Marginal Profits on The P2P Market to Other Readily Available Crypto-Arbers (Not Crypto Sellers)

Step 5 is to Rinse and Repeat.
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
sulakishop:
Thanks for this, I was using p2p instead of using conversion tool and the swap tool thereby ripping me off heavily through the p2p vendors.

This your method increases profit with extra 5-10k than any p2p conversion for every N2m transaction.

The profit explode Between 10am and 4pm daily sometimes making up to 40k per trade cycle at peak periods {between 12 noon to 2pm}. This is far better than yahoo and blood money combined!

I almost fainted around 1:37 this afternoon when I saw 38k+ profit per trade. N10m gave close to 250k!

Kucoin is also good with this especially with better usdt rates

You are Worthy To Be Praised.

Thanks For Sharing Your Practical Orientation with Us.

Alot of Folks out there think of Everyone as SCAM just because of The PITIATBLE And UGLY SITUATION of Things That Other SCAMMERS Have Put Them into.

Well; I'm not here to sell courses.

I've revealed Every Golden Information That Any Smart and Inquisitive Mind Out There Can Utilize To Raise Their 2,000,000 Naira to 8,000,000 Naira without getting a single penny.

All I want from all of you that will FINANCIALLY BENEFIT from this Financial Information is for you to Acknowledge And Join The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Movement and Let's Contribute To The Alleviation of The FIVE (5) Integral Forms of POVERTY in Nigeria which are:

1) The POVERTY of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

2) The POVERTY of POOR EDUCATION.

3) The POVERTY of Hunger and Starvation.

4) The POVERTY of Epileptic Power Supply

5) The POVERTY of Poor Healthcare.

Let's Connect and Engage More and Deeper in Employing Empowering More Nigerians by Providing Numerous Agricultural Jobs Through Our Crypto Arbitrage Profits (CAP).

No CAPPING, KINGEST SULAKISHOP.

@Thanskful, OVER...!!! grin

1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
sulakishop:
Can you please please explain the China way better?

Connect To Me on Whatsapp.

Contact Provided Below.

I am on A Mission To Alleviate The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.

Connect With Me If You Are PREPARED AND READY (PAR) To Join The Movement Where I Reveal More Agro-related and Crypto -related Financial Liberation Secrets.

This Right Here is Just A Tip of The Iceberg of Year 2023.

You can Read Through Some of My Oldest Financial Sensitization Journals By Following The Following Handles Below:

@Djdoxxx

@AfroAgropower

@LifeSolutionsTV

@MrNigerDoxx

@MessiahMarlians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Earlier Today On:

My Partner in China and I : "...When Men Slept"

👇👇👇👇

ONE OF OUR PURPOSE FOR PROVIDING THESE FINANCIAL SENSITIZATION AND FINANCIAL LIBERATION EXPOSITION.

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Earlier Today On The OPERATIONS FEED THE NATION WHATSAPP GROUP:

My Partner in China and I : "...When Men Slept"

👇👇👇👇

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
For The Ordained To See Through:

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Verily;

Many Are Called;

But A Few Will Chose Themselves.

In Less Than 12 Days;

The Call Will Be Over.

Join The Financial Liberation CARTEL Now When You Still Can:

https://www.nairaland.com/7615686/binance-best-crypto-monetization-app-world#121819042

1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
The Mission Is Clear:

"Crypto-Align To Create Agricultural Jobs for The Financial Empowerment of More Nigerians Especially in The GrassRoot Regions of Nigeria".

1 Share

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Legit Intel

To Be A Millionairing And Successful BINANCE Arber; You Should Have A VERIFIED Corporate Bank Account with Your Business Name Fully Registered With The CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) in Nigeria.

This is To Ensure Legitimacy of Your Business as You PAY YOUR TAX To The Government of Nigeria For The Continuous Development and Growth of Your Country.

Stop Cutting Edges.

...And Then Having Your Bank Accounts Banned and Blocked Like Some IGNORANT and CROOKED Folks.

Get A Registered Business That Will Provide You with Reasonable High Limits and Freedom To Run HIGH FREQUENCY TRANSACTIONS.

You Already Know The DRILL.

#LegitIntel
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Binance is Truly A GAME CHANGER.

Only If More Nigerians Could Learn The True Power of Cryptocurrencies.

Freedom Against Oppressive Government.
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Meanwhile;

This Time, Last Week;

We Were Very Busy Producing COOKING GAS from The Convertsion of CASSAVA Wastewater into Biogas.

Everything That You Need is Already Being Taught on The Agricultural Sensitization Thread Which You Can Access Through The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7798564/join-us-saturday-convert-cassava

So, Follow Up.

Today is DAY 7.

We Have Already Completed The Setup And Counting The Days of Decomposition of The Cassava Biomass.

43 Days is Our TARGET.

You Can See Image of The Setup Below.

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by TheFreshVanilla: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
"Only Admins can send messages..."

Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by Amin11(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2023
I need binance account with 20 plus reviews DM me on 08033020474
MessiahOfAfrica:

It's A ONE-ON-ONE Training with Any Four (4) Persons Coming Respectively from The NORTH, EAST, WEST and SOUTH (NEWS) As My Plan is That I Train These Four Individuals on How They can Easily Multiply 2,000,000 Naira to 8,000,000 Naira+ Profit within A Period of 30 Days.

Terms and Conditions:

- These First Four People Must Be Ready To Utilize Some of Their Funds To Provide Jobs to Other Nigerians in The Areas of Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which you can see imprinted on the POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Below.

This is the entire reason I'm willing to teach and release this information: For Jobs Creation Particularly in The Areas of AGRICULTURE.
You can see and verify one of my ZERO WASTAGE AGRICULTURAL PROJECTS Which I want Youths of Nigeria To Begin Utilizing To Empower Themselves Particularly in The GrassRoot Regions of Nigeria using The Link Below:

SAFE ANIMAL FEEDS FROM ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA:

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

- All Four Persons Must Have A Registered Business with The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.

Individual Partnership Training Fees: 2,000,000 Naira

Requirements:

- You'll need a corporate account to be able to pull up these consistent trades.

- You'll need a Capital of Atleast 2,000,000 Naira.

- A Binance Account.

- A CMC Account.

That's All.
Re: My Partner In China And I: When Men Slept. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Amin11:
I need binance account with 20 plus reviews DM me on 08033020474

What for?

I don't sell accounts

(1) (Reply)

Russia Donates Fertilizers To Malawi, Kenya And Nigeria (picture) / Reno Omokri Tells Other Governors To Emulate Governor Nwifuru / Honourable S M Eyiboh For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.