Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence (2393 Views)

How Buhari’s Associates, Relatives Were Defeated In APC Primaries / Goodluck Jonathan Will Be Heavily Defeated If He Contests In 2023 – Idahosa / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Why Tinubu will be heavily defeated in Yoruba Land in February 25th poll - Johnnyessence
Really, Tinubu will be heavily defeated in the poll.
1. the Elites in Yoruba land are against Tinubu bad leadership in Yoruba especially not involving in series of political debates in Yoruba land. The elites find a move where they compare Buhari with Tinubu style of leadership. Especially when Buhari was dodging debates and interviews from journalists in 2015. Don’t forget that Buhari case of avoiding debates in 2015 wasn’t worst than what we see it in Tinubu APC presidential flagbearer this year 2023. The Yoruba Elites aren’t supporting Tinubu presidential candidacy with this body language in avoiding presidential debates in the press houses.
2. Tinubu used Muslim-Muslim tickets in order to secure huge bloc votes in Yoruba land, with this moves, Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims finds it bad in religious balance in Nigeria politics. In 22 century, Religious balance play huge role in Nigeria politics. Yoruba Christians both old and young electorates vowed to reject Yoruba Muslim APC Presidential Candidate Tinubu in the poll. Yoruba wants balanced Religious political figure in power in 2023.
3. The bad governance of Buhari in Yoruba Land will affect Tinubu sympathy votes in Yoruba Land. The great people of Yoruba land are badly affected of bad governance of Buhari government for the past 8 years in government. Upon the huge support of Yoruba electorates in 2015 and reelection of Buhari in 2019, up till today, Buhari has not fulfilled his promises in Yoruba land upon having A Yoruba Professor of law and a Yoruba man as his V.p. This will badly affect Tinubu and APC in February 25th presidential poll.
4. Tinubu sympathy votes has reduced tremendously since the poor outcome of his cousin, Oyetola in the last year July 16th governorship Election in Osun State. It really dealt with Tinubu sympathy votes. Infact in Osun State, Tinubu will lose huge chunk votes in Osun State on February 25th presidential poll. Osun state people see Tinubu as wicked and selfish man in the leadership position in Yoruba land. No Tinubu investments in Osun State upon the huge kickbacks he got from the APC governors every months.
In Yoruba Land, the Electorates preferred a foreigner than a betrayal Tinubu that loves to sell Yoruba people for a pot of porridge. Yoruba people reject that. That’s why in all Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign in all Yoruba land, Yoruba people troop out enmass to welcome Atiku Abubakar in the land. They love Atiku Abubakar and his style of politics in Yoruba Land. Atiku Abubakar messages is very clear to the electorates in Yoruba Land especially the Yoruba people.
5. ENDSARS massacre that happened on October 20th , 2020 is still in the minds of Yoruba youths and the old ones too. This incident will make Tinubu to lose huge votes of Yoruba youths to Atiku Abubakar of Pdp on the Election Day.
6. Bad Buhari economic policies and insecurity in Nigeria political space will really dealt with Tinubu Presidential candidacy. This is what Yoruba people are talking about much especially the youths that will pertake in the presidential election on February 25th presidential poll. The adults in Yoruba Land especially the pensioners and workers are frowned with APC style of leadership for the past 8 years in power. Tinubu will be rejected in the poll with this bad governance of APC.
7. Tinubu bad Health conditions will affect his voting strength in next month presidential election. People talk more of Tinubu health challenges, most of the people, both elites, young and old people I interviewed severally said they can’t cast their votes for Tinubu that’s a sick man and he can’t perform any magic with the health challenges he has.
8. Aregbesola-Tinubu clash in Yoruba Land will really dealt with Tinubu presidential candidacy. Up till today, Aregbesola campaign house in Osogbo never has Tinubu campaign pictures on it. This never happened since 2007 Aregbesola comes to Osun politics from Lagos State. Scheming out The Minister of Interior, Aregbesola from the Tinubu campaign council will really spell doom to Tinubu presidential bid. Infact the Top faction of APC in Osun State vowed to work against Tinubu presidential candidacy in Osun State and Yoruba entirely.
9. Tinubu refused to speak on restructuring, Yoruba elites frowned with this move by the APC government. Since 2015 Buhari led government came to power, they refused to adopt Jonathan confab reports on restructuring, the elites, Youths and adults. Pdp and other parties are talking much on restructuring, so far since last year, Tinubu never talks more restructuring. Tinubu will be rejected in Yoruba with his body language on restructuring of Nigeria. Tinubu will be rejected in the February 25th presidential poll.
I’m your friend Johnnyessence, I’m a political analyst, I love to fight for the People’s right. Speaking the truths to power is my concern. I love to support party that will do the needful in power especially fighting for the common man on the streets. I love to speak truths as it’s. Kindly follow me on my facebook handle here as @AdegbolaJohn and on Twitter as @AdegbolaJohn3. Thank you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2023
I’m your friend Johnnyessence, I’m a political analyst, I love to fight for the People’s right. Speaking the truths to power is my concern. I love to support party that will do the needful in power especially fighting for the common man on the streets. I love to speak truths as it’s. Kindly follow me on my facebook handle here as @AdegbolaJohn and on Twitter as @AdegbolaJohn3. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc nlfpmod cc lalasticlala cc justwise FP

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by burp18: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2023
e go shock you. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by funshint(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Be deceiving yourself grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by BigSarah(f): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2023
I doubt it, even the PDP will struggle to get 25% in all SW states

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by oyin44: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2023
BigSarah:

I like you cos you don't deceive yourself. ...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Goodlady(f): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2023
In all fairness, people should leave Tinubu alone.
The man is now the most abused Nigerian after GEJ.
Put who you ll vote in your mind and stop all these media bashing especially from his people.
Johnnyessence:
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc nlfpmod cc lalasticlala cc justwise FP
What if they refuse to move it to fp instead to nairaland abyss?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2023
BigSarah:

lol you are very funny. This is how you guys deceive Oyetola and Tinubu in 2022 governorship Election in Osun State last year. The handwriting is on the wall. Tinubu will be heavily defeated in the February 25th presidential election. The electorates are much ready to cast their votes for their preferred choice already. Bvas machines will do the magic too. Tinubu is a goner and loser in the poll.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by hollandis(f): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Ol boy polish your English pls

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
In all fairness, people should leave Tinubu alone.
The man is now the most abused Nigerian after GEJ.
Put who you ll vote in your mind and stop all these media bashing especially from his people.

What if they refuse to move it to fp instead to nairaland abyss?
lol Tinubu is never the most abused man joor. Na Atiku. Tinubu even insulted Great politician Obj cos’ baba obj isn’t supporting Tinubu presidential candidacy. Tinubu is a goner. Even my Yoruba electorates will reject Tinubu and APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in next month presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2023
funshint:
Be deceiving yourself grin
lol like the way you guys deceived Oyetola to political oblivion. See I’ve said the truths as it is. Tinubu will be heavily rejected in the poll next month presidential election. Both the pensioners, students, youths and average Yoruba man spear bad about Tinubu style of politics and bad leadership in Yoruba Land. No one want his bad style of leadership in Yoruba land. Yoruba people are much educated to elect the leaders they want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by justified007: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Why Tinubu will be heavily defeated in Yoruba Land in February 25th poll - Johnnyessence
Really, Tinubu will be heavily defeated in the poll.
1. the Elites in Yoruba land are against Tinubu bad leadership in Yoruba especially not involving in series of political debates in Yoruba land. The elites find a move where they compare Buhari with Tinubu style of leadership. Especially when Buhari was dodging debates and interviews from journalists in 2015. Don’t forget that Buhari case of avoiding debates in 2015 wasn’t worst than what we see it in Tinubu APC presidential flagbearer this year 2023. The Yoruba Elites aren’t supporting Tinubu presidential candidacy with this body language in avoiding presidential debates in the press houses.
2. Tinubu used Muslim-Muslim tickets in order to secure huge bloc votes in Yoruba land, with this moves, Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims finds it bad in religious balance in Nigeria politics. In 22 century, Religious balance play huge role in Nigeria politics. Yoruba Christians both old and young electorates vowed to reject Yoruba Muslim APC Presidential Candidate Tinubu in the poll. Yoruba wants balanced Religious political figure in power in 2023.
3. The bad governance of Buhari in Yoruba Land will affect Tinubu sympathy votes in Yoruba Land. The great people of Yoruba land are badly affected of bad governance of Buhari government for the past 8 years in government. Upon the huge support of Yoruba electorates in 2015 and reelection of Buhari in 2019, up till today, Buhari has not fulfilled his promises in Yoruba land upon having A Yoruba Professor of law and a Yoruba man as his V.p. This will badly affect Tinubu and APC in February 25th presidential poll.
4. Tinubu sympathy votes has reduced tremendously since the poor outcome of his cousin, Oyetola in the last year July 16th governorship Election in Osun State. It really dealt with Tinubu sympathy votes. Infact in Osun State, Tinubu will lose huge chunk votes in Osun State on February 25th presidential poll. Osun state people see Tinubu as wicked and selfish man in the leadership position in Yoruba land. No Tinubu investments in Osun State upon the huge kickbacks he got from the APC governors every months.
In Yoruba Land, the Electorates preferred a foreigner than a betrayal Tinubu that loves to sell Yoruba people for a pot of porridge. Yoruba people reject that. That’s why in all Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign in all Yoruba land, Yoruba people troop out enmass to welcome Atiku Abubakar in the land. They love Atiku Abubakar and his style of politics in Yoruba Land. Atiku Abubakar messages is very clear to the electorates in Yoruba Land especially the Yoruba people.
5. ENDSARS massacre that happened on October 20th , 2020 is still in the minds of Yoruba youths and the old ones too. This incident will make Tinubu to lose huge votes of Yoruba youths to Atiku Abubakar of Pdp on the Election Day.
6. Bad Buhari economic policies and insecurity in Nigeria political space will really dealt with Tinubu Presidential candidacy. This is what Yoruba people are talking about much especially the youths that will pertake in the presidential election on February 25th presidential poll. The adults in Yoruba Land especially the pensioners and workers are frowned with APC style of leadership for the past 8 years in power. Tinubu will be rejected in the poll with this bad governance of APC.
7. Tinubu bad Health conditions will affect his voting strength in next month presidential election. People talk more of Tinubu health challenges, most of the people, both elites, young and old people I interviewed severally said they can’t cast their votes for Tinubu that’s a sick man and he can’t perform any magic with the health challenges he has.
8. Aregbesola-Tinubu clash in Yoruba Land will really dealt with Tinubu presidential candidacy. Up till today, Aregbesola campaign house in Osogbo never has Tinubu campaign pictures on it. This never happened since 2007 Aregbesola comes to Osun politics from Lagos State. Scheming out The Minister of Interior, Aregbesola from the Tinubu campaign council will really spell doom to Tinubu presidential bid. Infact the Top faction of APC in Osun State vowed to work against Tinubu presidential candidacy in Osun State and Yoruba entirely.
9. Tinubu refused to speak on restructuring, Yoruba elites frowned with this move by the APC government. Since 2015 Buhari led government came to power, they refused to adopt Jonathan confab reports on restructuring, the elites, Youths and adults. Pdp and other parties are talking much on restructuring, so far since last year, Tinubu never talks more restructuring. Tinubu will be rejected in Yoruba with his body language on restructuring of Nigeria. Tinubu will be rejected in the February 25th presidential poll.

Eran

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Sannisege: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnnyessence:
lol Tinubu is never the most abused man joor. Na Atiku. Tinubu even insulted Great politician Obj cos’ baba obj isn’t supporting Tinubu presidential candidacy. Tinubu is a goner. Even my Yoruba electorates will reject Tinubu and APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in next month presidential election.
lol this one called OBJ a politician, no wonder your write-up is a hogwash. Polish your English as suggested above, maybe we will then take you seriously.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2023
Sannisege:
lol this one called OBJ a politician, no wonder your write-up is a hogwash. Polish your English as suggested above, maybe we will then take you seriously.
you that is good in English language, kindly polish it for me. You and your Bala Bulu will be heavily shamed and disgrace in next month presidential election. Really Yoruba people loves other presidential candidates aside Tinubu bad style of politics in Yoruba Land. Tinubu will be defeated in the poll next month.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Tinubuadvocate: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2023
This hungry looking thing feel funky over his incoherent gibberish he posted there.To make the matter worst calling himself political analysts from Ede .You think presidential election is like that of osun governorship election where Adeleke used money to buy his way to office?

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Urchinpainer: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Whether he is defeated in Yoruba land or not, I don't care! All I know is that Obi is the next president of Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
This hungry looking thing feel funky over his incoherent gibberish he posted there.To make the matter worst calling himself political analysts from Ede .You think presidential election is like that of osun governorship election where Adeleke used money to buy his way to office?

tell me how Tinubu APC Muslim-Muslim ticket will win the heart of Yoruba people. Stop deceiving yourself here and the baba Sope Tinubu you are worshiping all this years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by OlawaleBammie: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnnyessence:
you that is good in English language, kindly polish it for me. You and your Bala Bulu will be heavily shamed and disgrace in next month presidential election. Really Yoruba people loves other presidential candidates aside Tinubu bad style of politics in Yoruba Land. Tinubu will be defeated in the poll next month.
Oponu

Waa sokun laslas ni

U wil change moniker laslas.

If we check well this imbecilic apparatus fit be afonja ooh, awon odale
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by YeeboMuslim: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Oponu

Waa sokun laslas ni

U wil change moniker laslas.

If we check well this imbecilic apparatus fit be afonja ooh, awon odale
my message hit you well. Tinubu is a goner. I’ve been on nairaland for the past 13 years now and I’m very happy in what the Lord is doing in my life . I’m a realist. Accept the fact as it’s. Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in February 25th presidential election. We are fully ready with our pvc to send him packing from Nigeria politics. Tinubu is a clueless goner and clueless loser. Congratulations to Pdp Muslim/Christian ticket in advance, congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance. Congratulations to Pdp with great structures in Yoruba land. February 25th is highly sacrosanct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Whether he is defeated in Yoruba land or not, I don't care! All I know is that Obi is the next president of Nigeria!
lol after Tinubu defeat in the poll, Obi with Labour Party structureless party will be second runner to the winner, Atiku Abubakar of Pdp in the next month presidential election. Tinubu is a clueless goner in the poll.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Ttalk: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2023
cry
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Urchinpainer: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnnyessence:
lol after Tinubu defeat in the poll, Obi with Labour Party structureless party will be second runner to the winner, Atiku Abubakar of Pdp in the next month presidential election. Tinubu is a clueless goner in the poll.

Hahahaha.... Atiku is popular in Adamawa... He will come third at best!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by plaindealer: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2023
OP the Ipobian Abia branch INEC official don conduct election and announce result on NL..

grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Hahahaha.... Atiku is popular in Adamawa... He will come third at best!
free Atiku Abubakar joor, Infact in Yoruba land, Atiku Abubakar wins the heart of Yoruba electorates, Atiku Abubakar voting strength keeps on rising by the day. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria. Infact a lot of obi diehard supporters will canvassed and votes enmass for Atiku Abubakar presidential candidacy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Racoon(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2023
The fraudulent baggages and failure of the heroine-drug running baron to allow the candidacy of VP Osinbajo and defiance of MURIC for another invalid Yoruba Muslim to continue Buhari’s disastrous regime is going to be his greatest undoing.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnnyessence:
tell me how Tinubu APC Muslim-Muslim ticket will win the heart of Yoruba people. Stop deceiving yourself here and the baba Sope Tinubu you are worshiping all this years.
Well, u are entitled to ur own opinion
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Urchinpainer: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnnyessence:
free Atiku Abubakar joor, Infact in Yoruba land, Atiku Abubakar wins the heart of Yoruba electorates, Atiku Abubakar voting strength keeps on rising by the day. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria. Infact a lot of obi diehard supporters will canvassed and votes enmass for Atiku Abubakar presidential candidacy.

grin grin grin.... Yoruba People don suffer sha.... Obi stand a far better chance in SW than Atiku. In SW after Tinubu it's Obi

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2023
Urchinpainer:

grin grin grin.... Yoruba People don suffer sha.... Obi stand a far better chance in SW than Atiku. In SW after Tinubu it's Obi
nope Atiku Abubakar the incoming President of Nigeria stand better chance that obi of structureless Labour Party. Deal with it, Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria. More crowd in today’s Pdp presidential campaign in oyo state, Ibadan precisely.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2023
KillSars:

Well, u are entitled to ur own opinion
yes. And I’m saying it as it’s. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria that will succeed Buhari on May 29th . Atiku Abubakar is well prepared for the presidential job.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence by OlawaleBammie: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Johnnyessence:
my message hit you well. Tinubu is a goner. I’ve been on nairaland for the past 13 years now and I’m very happy in what the Lord is doing in my life . I’m a realist. Accept the fact as it’s. Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in February 25th presidential election. We are fully ready with our pvc to send him packing from Nigeria politics. Tinubu is a clueless goner and clueless loser. Congratulations to Pdp Muslim/Christian ticket in advance, congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance. Congratulations to Pdp with great structures in Yoruba land. February 25th is highly sacrosanct.
Can we bet??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) / Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense / Massacre Of Christians In Nigeria Must Stop: Hungarian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.