Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) (2392 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
"I have said very early in the day that I'm not and will not campaign for any of the four front-runner presidential candidates as they are all my friends but on the election day, which is by secret ballot, I will know what to do with my one vote.

Why then are some people getting desperate and churning out this fake news that I have walked back my position and now, campaign for one of the candidates?
My position hasn't changed and I know whom to vote on Saturday, February 25, 2023."

- Sen. Chris Ngige
Hon. Minister of Labour and Employment.

https://www.facebook.com/100001285023106/posts/pfbid0wcJnS9AGWQLmKWLcii6XJGE6ZMGdHizwyLkUeEMfbHMnCLCEUSH6utGEHXeLXqm6l/
Nlpfmod

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by incandescentena: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin

Fake news or real news, This man remains one of the most useless minister of this lie lie government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Meanwhile, all of the Nigeria politicians and denials are like 5 and 6 tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Malory: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu supporters are too desperate.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
APC urchins are desperate grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nothing to debunk, it is expected that he will support his kins man, our only problem is the insults other people get if they either decide to make their choice unknown or select a candidate of their choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Dreal1247: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
The popularity of Obi is giving sleepless night to many cyber warriors. A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE WITH MR PETER OBI AND DATTI AHMED.

14 Likes

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
Nothing to debunk, it is expected that he will support his kins man, our only problem is the insults other people get if they either decide to make their choice unknown or select a candidate of their choice

I feel your pain

7 Likes

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Dotherightthing: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ok o
Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Felabrity: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
The only person that is sharing it on nairaland is yarimo, he is the one behind the fake news

Sue him asap

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Okpeke22: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
It's unfortunate just like you call Yoruba supporters of Obi omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by yarimo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hahahaha no source grin
post=121107143:
"I have said very early in the day that I'm not and will not campaign for any of the four front-runner presidential candidates as they are all my friends but on the election day, which is by secret ballot, I will know what to do with my one vote.

Why then are some people getting desperate and churning out this fake news that I have walked back my position and now, campaign for one of the candidates?
My position hasn't changed and I know whom to vote on Saturday, February 25, 2023."

- Sen. Chris Ngige
Hon. Minister of Labour and Employment.

https://www.facebook.com/100001285023106/posts/pfbid0wcJnS9AGWQLmKWLcii6XJGE6ZMGdHizwyLkUeEMfbHMnCLCEUSH6utGEHXeLXqm6l/
Nlpfmod

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha no source grin
Check the link Otondo

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by yarimo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
post=121108134:

Check the link Otondo
Facebook news Kikikikiki
Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Yaribanzaonic: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thiefnubuu miscreants would have sent it to @Bayo Onanuga, who will foolishly post it because he is desperate to yarn dust.

Peter Obi supporters have shown what mature Politics is all about.

The same people that will be screaming "Obidients" are uncouth are the same indolent fools that will be propagating vile propaganda against Peter Obi.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
It will not hit front page be watching mods are evil very evil creating fake news here up and down

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by CrownOfClay724: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:

You are sha very daft if this is what you could make of his rebuttal.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Urchinpainer: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ngige is not Soludo. He is too smart to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Novarisammy2: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nigeria will be great again with Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by magoo10(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu urchins and miscreants are not learned

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu supporters are too desperate.
Yarimo is a fake news carrier.
Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
The only person that is sharing it on nairaland is yarimo, he is the one behind the fake news

Sue him asap
You want to sue a sewer rat? Oh please! grin
Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Malory: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
frankyychiji:
Yarimo is a fake news carrier.
I de tell you.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Ogene001: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
Yorubas and tribalism eeh. This is masses vs elites not Igbo vs Yoruba. Ekweremadu, Mbaka, Soludo, Chimaroke etc were all insulted and taken to the cleaners
Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by Mylove55(f): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author= post=121108134]
Check the link Otondo[/quote on] that is not ngige account
Re: Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos) by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
politician backers they too desperate

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your statement of purpose, personal statement, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Ward-to-ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu Ongoing In Rivers State (video) / Massacre Of Christians In Nigeria Must Stop: Hungarian President / Igbo Should Field A Presidential Candidate In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.