Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense (2403 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Top 10 States With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria (statisense) / South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
According to stat sense, for every 100 poor people in Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1723411607131144440?t=oVAtbVGDnoTx2SxyHpQw5w&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Amotolongbo(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
How did they get their data?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:
How did they get their data?
Most likely survey.

4 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Okay, Well...

But looking at the map, what makes Taraba to not be in the same geopolitical region as the other central states to make it a completely central region ?

And they should be called central not north-central and south-south should be called south. What kind of cardinal points are south-south and north-central ?

9 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Omoawoke2(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
The rate of poverty in southeast is crazy. With their tiny dot, they still carried a whole 11%

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Entprys(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Poverty in South East ?

Yes. Because, watch them this xmas season. 70% of transport companies heading east carry 3 passengers per seat inside 2020 model toyota hiace. Unlike the ultra rich S Westerners who travel in 1992 mazda buses loaded 5 on each seat due to love we have for ourselves.
Poverty that side made them buy a plate of akpu N1500 while we spend a wooping N100 naira for one amala and ponmo N200 making N300.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by SOSinNigeria: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=Ibrahimcoomasie post=126917617][/quote]

Obviously fake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Localemperor: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Interesting
Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by KoshCAD: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
But our Eastern bros said they are the richest in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by princeemma69: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
I am only believing NBS stats

1 Like

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Ikaeniyan0: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Entprys:
Poverty in South East ?

Yes. Because, watch them this xmas season. 70% of transport companies heading east carry 3 passengers per seat inside 2020 model toyota hiace. Unlike the ultra rich S Westerners who travel in 1992 mazda buses loaded 5 on each seat due to love we have for ourselves.
Poverty that side made them buy a plate of akpu N1500 while we spend a wooping N100 naira for one amala and ponmo N200 making N300.
Lol

You're in pains

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Entprys(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lol
You're in pains
Yea.
You feel am ?
Truth always bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Ola9ja23: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
5 states that's not up to Kaduna in landmass but huge allocations still follow North dragging poooooverty 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Raskimonojendor: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:
The rate of poverty in southeast is crazy. With their tiny dot, they still carried a whole 11%
It's not easy. Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Raskimonojendor: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Entprys:
Poverty in South East ?

Abians say hello

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Entprys(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Abians say hello

I v never seen a commercial toyota hiace heading to abeokuta. It s Only gwongworo mazda. Nearly tear my N1500 ankara last time

You don see before ?
Bros let 's be scincere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by nedu666: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Entprys:
Poverty in South East ?

Lol. You wicked no be small. But I always wonder why all the inter state buses travelling the South West are old buses with jacked up suspension, closely tight seats, no boot. Yoruba dey suffer codely. Even their local restaurants are always dirty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by helinues: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Survey and statistics in Nigeria are mostly conducted inside one room

2 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by helinues: 1:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Entprys:
Poverty in South East ?

Na how much be vegetables and Kola nut wey some people dey steal for SE. The news made fp a day ago.

Are those culprits also bullionaires as na bullionaires dey steal vegetables?

Wondering if some meat still dey for some of una chest as una don beat am tired

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by DeOTR: 1:42am On Nov 12, 2023
It's mostly Kogi, Niger and Benue that's making the North central to have bad records. Most especially Kogi and Niger.
Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by ivolt: 2:03am On Nov 12, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:
Okay, Well...

But looking at the map, what makes Taraba to not be in the same geopolitical region as the other central states to make it a completely central region ?

And they should be called central not north-central and south-south should be called south. What kind of cardinal points are south-south and north-central ?
Drop your high school logic.
There is South-South, North-East and South West the same way there is North, East, West and South.
Those geographical designations were created and developed by humans for humans, they are not a product of immutable law of nature.

2 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by DeadCountry: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Statisense again? The most useless stat/data fools to ever exist. Only two yoruba workers who are members of nairaland churning out their usual lagos ibadan expressway gutter media statistics. Always coming up with their one room manufactured stats and putting their poor yoruba people on top to massage their ego.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Bobloco: 3:25am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

Na how much be vegetables and Kola nut wey some people dey steal for SE. The news made fp a day ago.

Are those culprits also bullionaires as na bullionaires dey steal vegetables?

Wondering if some meat still dey for some of una chest as una don beat am tired

You have returned to making senseless comments on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by sulakishop(m): 4:52am On Nov 12, 2023
Looks distorted to me

2 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Entprys(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2023
nedu666:

Lol. You wicked no be small. But I always wonder why all the inter state buses travelling the South West are old buses with jacked up suspension, closely tight seats, no boot. Yoruba dey suffer codely. Even their local restaurants are always dirty

Bro you don travel come this our side well well. If you reach my village in kwara you will put end to travelling. That s why we yoruba don't carry dead body go village. We burry in Lagos cos those taken to our villages don't make heaven due to hardship there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Olatara(f): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:
Okay, Well...

I was reading the map with a child, the child was asking me the same thing.

I just told her its a political map.
Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by DesChyko: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Entprys:
I v never seen a commercial toyota hiace heading to abeokuta.
I have.

In Iyana Ipaja, I took delivery of Cooldipo MPS laptop power bank from Akure. The bus that delivered it was a neat Toyota Hiace bus.

2 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by BentizilL0: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2023
Entprys:

Bro you don travel come this our side well well. If you reach my village in kwara you will put end to travelling. That s why we yoruba don't carry dead body go village. We burry in Lagos cos those taken to our villages don't make heaven due to hardship there
Inferiority complex is really a bad thing...

It's so easy to tell you're from the land of ipob terrorists...💯

I shake my head for you...
Igbo always trying to impersonate the yoruba people, your type full Twitter no be small...

4 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by yomi531(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:
Okay, Well...

It was during Abacha regime that they came up with that ,in order to carry every region along
Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Olatara:
I was reading the map with a child, the child was asking me the same thing.

I just told her its a political map.

Purely political ma.
Splitting of the old Eastern Region into two shouldn't have happened. I think that the present South-East and "South-South" zones are one big family divided by politics in the name of "development and better administration" but well....

The Igbos are larger than that group of 5 states though.

1 Like

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by killsmith(f): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why have I not come across the agents of this statisense doing survey and data gathering? Or is it the usual oluwole forgery?

4 Likes

Re: Poor People And Where They Live In Nigeria - Statisense by Armaggedon: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Source: trust me bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Obasanjo Fans In The House? / Mossob Orders Ndigbo To Stay At Home August 28 / Countdown To Independence Celebration Begins !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.